We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

4 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Hypothetically speaking, since I will not confirm any of your assumptions, if I knew a hit was planned, I'd pull out my trusty copy of the treaty web and have a long talk with my allies.

It’s almost like the ceasefire happened shortly after the leak had been posted.  Huh, I wonder why...

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Please read the first post in this thread, it'll help. 

Sorry it didn't, still looks like you can't provide evidence of anything. Did I miss a log dump of Keto planning to hit IQ or something? Or did t$ say "hey we are actually going to fight really poorly for the lolz". 

Edit: Deflecting to somebody else's post is kinda proving my point. You talk a lot about things we don't understand, but you can't actually explain anything

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

3 minutes ago, Smith said:

You sure do like to make vague references to behind the scene actions that the rest of us are ignorant of and then never provide anything to back it up. You seem to do it anytime somebody calls you guys out on anything.

The Sphinx leaks: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

IQ still being a thing: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

t$ doing poorly and needing a bunch of alliances to come in: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

Can you do less of the former and more of the latter?

Dont you get it?
There is more to this
Once T$ and BK spheres finish us off, they are going for each other next. 
Ofc there is more to this

With NPO in they’ve run dry with alliances who can come swing in and try not to get stomped. Yesterday’s 5 alliances failed. This really is just like the old days. IQ just continuing to send in the meatsheilds to protect BK.

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Smith said:

Sorry it didn't, still looks like you can't provide evidence of anything. Did I miss a log dump of Keto planning to hit IQ or something? Or did t$ say "hey we are actually going to fight really poorly for the lolz". 

2.) The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the Black Knights and their allies beyond Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards. 

3.) Any counters upon The Syndicate and its affiliates by any alliance outside of Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards will be met with extreme prejudice.  

^ The Syndicate and its affiliates. We're surprisingly on the DoW, and have always been. But keep trying. 

Just now, Smith said:

Sorry it didn't, still looks like you can't provide evidence of anything. Did I miss a log dump of Keto planning to hit IQ or something?

Oh dear. It looks like you've missed how this conversation began. The first post quite clearly details T$ affiliates may hit Grumpy and Guardian, NPO is a T$ affiliate... see where I'm going with this? 

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

2.) The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the Black Knights and their allies beyond Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards. 

3.) Any counters upon The Syndicate and its affiliates by any alliance outside of Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards will be met with extreme prejudice.  

^ The Syndicate and its affiliates. We're surprisingly on the DoW, and have always been. But keep trying. 

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Oh dear. It looks like you've missed how this conversation began. The first post quite clearly details T$ affiliates may hit Grumpy and Guardian, NPO is a T$ affiliate... see where I'm going with this? 

It didn't say they'd end up having to do it because they'd be so bad at fighting though which was Arch's point. They had to come in because they performed poorly. 

Thanks for missing my other questions though. 

Edited by Smith
  • Like 1

C0r3Fye.png

Just now, Smith said:

It didn't say they'd end up having to do it because they'd be so bad at fighting though which was Arch's point. They had to come in because they performed poorly. 

Not really. We've always been in this and where we can help out, we will, as stated in the DoW :) 

Just now, Smith said:

It didn't say they'd have to do it because they'd be so bad at fighting though which was Arch's point. They had to come in because they performed poorly. 

*sigh*

If you reach any harder you might start chasing your own tail. T$ actually didn't call anyone in, nor did we 'have' to come in. We "came in" (it's three wars, calm down, no need to panic) because we wanted to, but... keep trying? 

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

The Sphinx leaks: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

Yes. The implication therein relevant to my status as an NPO member was that N$O was still conspiring with BK/tC. We were not. This has been seen/admitted by members of your own sphere. Our war plans are our own. Their war plans are their's. 

9 minutes ago, Smith said:

IQ still being a thing: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

We've cleared this up at-least half a dozen times. You not accepting that clarification does not mean I've tried to dodge this. 

• Like 2

Now. Now.  Let's all be friends and let us join this war.

I mean, the more the merrier right?

Right?!

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Not really. We've always been in this and where we can help out, we will, as stated in the DoW :) 

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

*sigh*

If you reach any harder you might start chasing your own tail. T$ actually didn't call anyone in, nor did we 'have' to come in. We "came in" (it's three wars, calm down, no need to panic) because we wanted to, but... keep trying? 

Yes. The implication therein relevant to my status as an NPO member was that N$O was still conspiring with BK/tC. We were not. This has been seen/admitted by members of your own sphere. Our war plans are our own. Their war plans are their's. 

We've cleared this up at-least half a dozen times. You not accepting that clarification does not mean I've tried to dodge this. 

You have never clarified anything. Saying "please believe us" while everything you do contradicts what you say is not a clarification.

Also since we're talking about clarification, Keshav can you clarify what you meant by saying you weren't going to sit back and let TKR roll you? Was there a leak of war plans that I missed or something?

C0r3Fye.png

i believe i speak for keshav when i say that was a misspeak and what he actually meant to say is well sit back and let tkr roll us. thanks for the opportunity to clarify

• Upvote 2

War coordination leaks? What is this, 2007?

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

Just now, Senyor Puloy said:

War coordination leaks? What is this, 2007?

You realize a leak from the leader of TCW saying they were going to hit Chaos and n$o was going to hit Keto is what started this war right :P

C0r3Fye.png

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

You have never clarified anything. Saying "please believe us" while everything you do contradicts what you say is not a clarification.

Also since we're talking about clarification, Keshav can you clarify what you meant by saying you weren't going to sit back and let TKR roll you? Was there a leak of war plans that I missed or something?

You started out believing we hadn't split after IQ dissolved. We had similar conversations leading up to the day of the leak and you weren't of that mindset before any actions had taken place, so please cut the whole "we can't believe you *crosses arms*" bullshit. It was explicitly written down that the leak about N$O was either intentionally false or an incredible misinterpretation of whatever had been discussed, because NPO gov held no such gov-level conversations with BK/tC that he would so openly declare we were with them. Insofar as the hit on Grumpy/Guardian went, it wasn't in defense of BK nor was it an attempt to bail them out. If it were, we would have gone in day 1, when we were all prepared. We didn't. We wouldn't have allowed CHAOS-KETOG to keep cutting their planes either. But that doesn't matter, right?

Let me be very clear. It is reasonable to expect you to not believe us, and that is your prerogative. I don't expect you to believe us, I'd just appreciate if we dial back the 'I wasn't given an explanation' crap.

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

Imagine being inst but less people pay attention to you

This was p funny ngl.

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

You realize a leak from the leader of TCW saying they were going to hit Chaos and n$o was going to hit Keto is what started this war right :P

Please don't use your voodoo magic on Puloy, good sir.

He is but a humble Roqbot, as myself. It gets pretty antsy for us kids, over here, like when you're at your first prom as an awkward nerd, unsure of how to even introduce yourself to the cute girl you've had a crush on all year.

Our hearts are very fragile, please proceed to play P!ATD and FOB in our honour as we awkwardly stumble through this, gratuitous, endeavour, together. <3

2 minutes ago, Alexander Hamilton said:

He is but a humble Roqbot, as myself. It gets pretty antsy for us kids, over here, like when you're at your first prom as an awkward nerd, unsure of how to even introduce yourself to the cute girl you've had a crush on all year. 

Our hearts are very fragile, please proceed to play P!ATD and FOB in our honour as we awkwardly stumble through this, gratuitous, endeavour, together. ❤️

>That infra

1476383704235.jpg

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

You started out believing we hadn't split after IQ dissolved. We had similar conversations leading up to the day of the leak and you weren't of that mindset before any actions had taken place, so please cut the whole "we can't believe you *crosses arms*" bullshit. It was explicitly written down that the leak about N$O was either intentionally false or an incredible misinterpretation of whatever had been discussed, because NPO gov held no such gov-level conversations with BK/tC that he would so openly declare we were with them. Insofar as the hit on Grumpy/Guardian went, it wasn't in defense of BK nor was it an attempt to bail them out. If it were, we would have gone in day 1, when we were all prepared. We didn't. We wouldn't have allowed CHAOS-KETOG to keep cutting their planes either. But that doesn't matter, right?

Let me be very clear. It is reasonable to expect you to not believe us, and that is your prerogative. I don't expect you to believe us, I'd just appreciate if we dial back the 'I wasn't given an explanation' crap.

This was p funny ngl.

I mean I'm not sure why you are making this about me in particular or the conversations we have had in DMs. I had my doubts but as you said there were other's who have been more willing to believe you. The point is you did what those leaks showed. As for why you came in later? I could ask the same question of half of BK's sphere. They all trickled in instead of fighting at once, why would you be any different. 

Also my criticism of your lack of explanations is on the whole not just any one thing. There is my question to Keshav that has been unanswered (albeit that is not you). There is my question of what exactly makes the BK/N$ long term hegemony so "untenable". These are important questions that you are expecting us to take on face value while you two work continue to work as a united coalition. 

5 minutes ago, Alexander Hamilton said:

Our hearts are very fragile, please proceed to play P!ATD and FOB in our honour as we awkwardly stumble through this, gratuitous, endeavour, together. ❤️

I would never harm Puloy, he is a Smoff

C0r3Fye.png

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Reword it how ever you like. The point still stands that they saw an opportunity to do it and carried it out. If you really believed the logs and acted on them, then you also went in knowing that N$O could possibly be involved, purely based on those logs. 

Yes, we knew there was the distinct possibility that the logs were 100% genuine and showed that N$O were entirely willing to backpedal on their supposed IQ split.

And yet, we chose to give you the benefit of the doubt, we accepted the possibility you were telling the truth and thus provided the opportunity for you to prove that the split was indeed genuine.

So yes, we fully suspected your perfidy, loudly and consistently, ever since NPO and BK first split. But actions speak louder than words, and you could have silenced us; but no, you didn't. You proved the split false.

The thing that makes me the most upset about that is you could have stood to gain so much more by just maintaining the charade for another month or two, and then allied BK against us in a revenge war where you'd be able to potentially hit Chaos and KETOGG sequentially as opposed to simultaneously, both times with the militarization and first strike advantages.

11 minutes ago, Smith said:

I mean I'm not sure why you are making this about me in particular or the conversations we have had in DMs. I had my doubts but as you said there were other's who have been more willing to believe you. The point is you did what those leaks showed. As for why you came in later? I could ask the same question of half of BK's sphere. They all trickled in instead of fighting at once, why would you be any different. 

Also my criticism of your lack of explanations is on the whole not just any one thing. There is my question to Keshav that has been unanswered (albeit that is not you). There is my question of what exactly makes the BK/N$ long term hegemony so "untenable". These are important questions that you are expecting us to take on face value while you two work continue to work as a united coalition. 

I assumed that, as it was back-and-forth between us, and most of our conversations have taken place in DMs... yeah. That was my misunderstanding, I suppose. Apologies. One small gripe: BK's sphere didn't slowly trickle in altogether. They waited a significantly lesser period of time than us. We didn't hit everyone, we didn't launch a full frontal assault. That said... fair points, old friend. You're right as far as answering concerns/questions in a more public and open manner goes. I will do my best to set up a thread and detail them at length soon. Does that work?

Edited by Dio Brando

20 hours ago, Hodor said:

Bless you, Malal, we don't deserve you.

You're right, but I believe in helping those less fortunate than myself. Perhaps one day you too can be the 2nd in command of one of the most powerful alliances in the game as well as beloved by the entire community.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win