We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

10 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

One side fights alongside Hyperborean nazis and those who harbor and collaborate with them, the other side fights alongside KKKT, despite Chaos Bloc being down a member due to KKKTs KKK shit. You're all in the wrong. 

Of course #unbankoso2019 is the OWF campaign that succeeds 

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

8 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Snip

So, we get logs that BK sphere is planning to roll us, preferably with N$O also taking out the only other sphere, seemingly in a resurrection of your old partnership. Then, despite strenuous denials from n$o, we hear that there is no tension between you and no intention to oppose each other, and now when BK feels the heat you actively bail them out. As a result we come to the conclusion that your groups are working together.

You see two spheres engage in weeks of warfare, causing significant damage to chaos in both infra and military. Then, after explicit leaks about rolling us come out, we strike at BK despite being in a disadvantages position with chaos having no spies and most of us having only 30% air. Your conclusion is it's a massive ruse we've been planning for ages.

And we're the conspiracy theorists?

If we wanted to fake the war to catch BK off guard, we could have just done a half-hearted blitz and then turned around the next day with everyone fooled. We definitely wouldn't lose our most important units before trying to take on tbe biggest sphere in the game.

As for the 'fun' war stuff, that was all in response to frawleys claim that wars without animosity aren't fun and we should never oppose people we like, leading us right back to the old two spheres. If losing our militaries and dealing 1/4 the damage of knightfall with a fraction of the nations and war time is a fake war, I'm not sure we can execute a 'real' one.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So, we get logs that BK sphere is planning to roll us, preferably with N$O also taking out the only other sphere, seemingly in a resurrection of your old partnership. Then, despite strenuous denials from n$o, we hear that there is no tension between you and no intention to oppose each other, and now when BK feels the heat you actively bail them out. As a result we come to the conclusion that your groups are working together.

You see two spheres engage in weeks of warfare, causing significant damage to chaos in both infra and military. Then, after explicit leaks about rolling us come out, we strike at BK despite being in a disadvantages position with chaos having no spies and most of us having only 30% air. Your conclusion is it's a massive ruse we've been planning for ages.

And we're the conspiracy theorists?

If we wanted to fake the war to catch BK off guard, we could have just done a half-hearted blitz and then turned around the next day with everyone fooled. We definitely wouldn't lose all our spies and airforces before trying to take on tbe biggest sphere in the game.

If dealing a quarter of the knightfall damage with only a fraction of the nation's or war duration, as well as having our militaries wiped, is a fake war, I'm not sure we have the capacity to fight a real one. 

A leak of plans to hit you in mid june leaking in... mid june sounds like a fairly valid CB to me.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

Saddest thing, all of this is going to lead to the return of bipolarity, if it hasn’t already. Hard to believe that after two years we’re back to the exact same fricking shit. Ironic how some on the other side campaigned for change yet are the reason we are back to square one. This game is hopeless.

I mean you wanted change and instead of sticking to your own sphere you decided to join with chaos sphere and bring rose along. If we are returning to bipolarity it is your coalition that started it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I mean you wanted change and instead of sticking to your own sphere you decided to join with chaos sphere and bring rose along. If we are returning to bipolarity it is your coalition that started it. 

Oh, so BK sphere wasn't trying to team up with N$O to roll both Chaos and KETOG? Got it.

• Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Oh, so BK sphere wasn't trying to team up with N$O to roll both Chaos and KETOG? Got it.

Just like N$O wasn't invited by your side too? You can look as dynamic as you want with treaty signings, but globals always end up the same.

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was already pointed out but is this a joke? Are you people really that oblivious?

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

I love you syndie, but this is a poor showing. ^_^ I didn't realize it required the vast majority of the politically active game to beat 12 alliance, after theyd previously been at war for about a month.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I appreciate what you're saying and i share a really deep disappointment with the way this community at large, and the moderation staff in particular, tolerates these kinds of attacks. I see you getting dogpiled by the people who are condoning that kind of behavior as if it's somehow your fault you're frustrated, when really I can't recall seeing you off the mark, or making an issue where there isn't already one started by someone else acting like a trashbag. It's upsetting to me, deeply.

I do, however, think it's counterproductive to paint the entire war in those terms, because if you do that, there's nothing else. It cheapens everyone's experience, and gives those few players, and the leaderships that tolerate them, more power to hurt people than they would otherwise have. Most of both sides are people who don't know what's going on with any of that stuff, and it's hard to begrudge them not wanting to be as frustrated as we are.

.... said by a racist. LOL.

• Downvote 3

settradirect.png

3 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Two of which just emerged from a huge war and went in offensively against BK and TC, knowing the treaty web implications.  You kinda of left that very important point out there, chief.  Not sure if very brave or very stupid.  We'll find out in the end.  ?

Nah man, it's simple.  You're treating this as a playground.  We're treating this as a gunfight.

1de46feb86859891a0fcee263044c136.jpg

Hey George it's been awhile. 

The moment your plans got leaked you forced Chaos and KETOG to react. They had the choice of either, waiting for the plans to come to fruition or hit now. Choosing to work together and taking the initiative in the war is by far the best option. Doesn't matter how it ends since waiting for them to get hit would have hurt alot more. 

The biggest problem I have, and many others have, is that the blob is forcing the same old cycles. How many times do we all have to fight the same people? Sure there are minor shifts but all in all it's the same old song and dance. 

Your guys inability to shift creates stagnation instead of creating the drama that would feed the masses with the entertainment that they so desperately desire. Think about how fun it would be to see the build up of TC vs Chaos posturing on the forums and maneuvering in the back channels to gain enough support to effectively put each other down. I don't mean building mass coalition that dogpiles that we seen before but getting that little "edge". 

I was looking forward to a SOUP-FR rivalry developing or Acadia waking up from its slumber to challenge someone. Instead all we got was a group sitting here activating every treaty they can in a massive chain with minimum effort. Alliance leaders have to start taking some responsibility for the entertainment of the game. Pacifica saying "we don't care, we do what we want" is the wrong attitude. As a top alliance they have an obligation to entertain. No different than any alliance on the KETOG/Chaos side. Which is something we have tried to do and honestly, been doing. 

Although, I applaud T$ for "taking out a threat" and getting the forums blowing up. I just cannot help but worry about what it could do for the game. It makes N$O look like they still haven't removed themselves from IQ which could mean we completely revert back to a two sided unbalanced, political game. Where dogpiles are the only form of war. 

Good luck in your wars.

• Upvote 4

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

4 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

t$ got rekt and had to call daddy for help. Were you expecting something different?

Expecting you to have any understanding of the situation whatsoever and refrain from shitposting? No, not really. 

Edit: I hadn't realized it was Grumpy's 1000th day of existing. Congratulations! :) 

Edited by Dio Brando

6 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Expecting you to have any understanding of the situation whatsoever and refrain from shitposting? No, not really. 

You sure do like to make vague references to behind the scene actions that the rest of us are ignorant of and then never provide anything to back it up. You seem to do it anytime somebody calls you guys out on anything.

The Sphinx leaks: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

IQ still being a thing: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

t$ doing poorly and needing a bunch of alliances to come in: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

Can you do less of the former and more of the latter?

Edited by Smith
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

It's true, The Korean Rodent clads all His followers in disingenuity.  

I'd say he fills them all with shit, but whatever you want to call it.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

you

Just now, Smith said:

You sure do like to make vague references to behind the scene actions that the rest of us are ignorant of and then never provide anything to back it up. You seem to do it anytime somebody calls you guys out on anything.

The Sphinx leaks: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

IQ still being a thing: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

t$ doing poorly and needing a bunch of alliances to come in: "There is more to this, you just don't understand"

Can you do less of the latter and more of the former?

nah man u just dont get it

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

Can you do less of the latter and more of the former?

Please read the first post in this thread, it'll help. 

Just now, ArcKnox said:

I'd say he fills them all with shit, but whatever you want to call it.

It's of the disingenuous sort. :) 

Edited by Dio Brando