We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

11 minutes ago, Inst said:

TFP is actually performing pretty well this war, using war attack and target selection patterns that are both standard and effective. There's actually a long list of alliances in BK-sphere that are performing worse than TFP.

Being less mediocre than the most mediocre doesn't take away their mediocrity.

9 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Reword this:

KETOG and Chaos were both pissed that BK was planning to interfere in the war to roll both of them, and decided to go with “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” and attack BK.

I mean, this whole messaging control is absurd, which is why many alliances decided to abandon the bloody forums as propaganda organs. The people who believe your party line are already in your coalition (KETOG / Rose / Chaos /  Sorta Arrgh). The people who won't ever believe your party line are already fighting against your coalition or have declared themselves hostile against you. There is virtually no one else on this thread to listen to you; the only alliances that are not involved in this war are NPO and its protectorates at this moment.

Edited by Inst

10 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Reword this:

KETOG and Chaos were both pissed that BK was planning to interfere in the war to roll both of them, and decided to go with “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” and attack BK.

Reword it how ever you like. The point still stands that they saw an opportunity to do it and carried it out. If you really believed the logs and acted on them, then you also went in knowing that N$O could possibly be involved, purely based on those logs. 

1 minute ago, CandyShi said:

Just because they’re hostile doesn’t mean they can’t own up to their being in the wrong.

Remember the 1488 war? We acknowledged that thalmor was a jackass, even though we were hostile.

In life, most people usually believe themselves to be in the right. Truth, stories, and narratives are a subjective thing. You will always believe that your higher government had no plans to extend the war after BK-sphere was subdued. The opposing side will always believe that communications had completely broken down between TGH and t$, and that TKR thought that they had a valid CB against virtually every alliance in the game post-Knightfall.

It's the logistics that make everything look suspicious. A round of warfare in the initial stages costs about 20 million per city. Continued costs are closer to 5 million a round, and the numbers really don't add up.

Rose, likewise, moved into war mode when it was purportedly broke by the end of warfighting in Knightfall. Rose was also an uninvolved party, and it takes time for an alliance to prepare for warfighting. I could also put it another way, Rose was close enough to TKR that it was willing to join in on the bash on BK, but apparently it was not willing to join the war you launched on TKR when Rose intervention would have decisively shifted the fight in Chaos's favor.

===

I mean, you guys more or less said it was a friendly war, which is a synonym for training war. If you had given it your all, Joe Baker, for instance, would have sold infra so he could have hit assets lower down. Instead, Grumpy didn't move its infra, and while its lower tier engaged in much fighting, and Guardian's lower and mid-tiers did so as well, you didn't give it your all.

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Reword it how ever you like. The point still stands that they saw an opportunity to do it and carried it out. If you really believed the logs and acted on them, then you also went in knowing that N$O could possibly be involved, purely based on those logs. 

We did consider it. However, due to the nature of the logs (it was someone in BKSphere that posted them, not someone from N$O sphere. Nothing was concrete with N$O hitting) we had a reasonable suspicion that N$O would stay out.

I have a hard time seeing your point. We saw a direct threat to not only us, but to Orbis and we attempted to take care of it.

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

NPO are the fricking incels of infra. They don't have any, so they spin massive conspiracies about how others have it and lash out at them rather undergo any sort of self reflection. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Do you know what the words “raid war” mean?

So is TKR competent or not? A competent opponent doesn't leave excess resources available and burns through cash if they expect to be beiged.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

The only possible gain is to maintain alliance with BK, so yes, keep crying when your disingenuous bullshit is called out. I won't stop until you cut my hands off, so go ahead and buy a plane ticket and do exactly that. It's the only way you'll stop me from pointing out the tremendous holes in your logic and strategy.

Fam, take a chill pill. No ones gonna cut off any hands here, calm down, take a walk, cool down and get back... it's a game.... 

Now that ur cool, lets look at the bigger picture...
A leak from tcw happens, ur sphere agreed with chaos to hit the one that had a leak. (which could've been N$O, but we're the bigger challenge)
Sevral pplz going around and acusing innocent pplz of planning things that were never planned. 
ur sphere talking about how they hate t$ and want to bring it down.(bc we're the only one that could cause a dmg to the toptier) 
ur top tier is literally untouchable.
This is an opportunistic action. 

We saw, we came, we got rekt, and we'll do it again. 

You of all pplz know how it is to be fighting pplz with way more cities, having a 
untouchable top tier is gonna let you win wars easy. 
Saying it's unfair to finally be challenged is wrong.  look at the top tier and how they're doing.....

note: I see ur point fam, but you must not become blind to new input.

• Upvote 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 minute ago, CandyShi said:

A competent attacker doesn’t burn their enemies infra straight out of the gate, allowing them to drop below range.

It's not so much the raid war, it's more that Rose had the choice either to prepare for war (and obviously the leaks never mentioned Rose) or grow somewhat. It had the choice of being neutral in any competition between Syndi-IQ or Chaos-SynDIQ and chose to get involved, which was something that would have taken preparation time. I'll also put it another way, when I had that conversation with DrRush, my implicit point was that Rose wasn't needed. If your coalition sincerely wanted a "fair" war, Rose wouldn't have been necessary to hit BK. BK would have had strong odds of stalling out or presenting a good showing vis-a-vis Chaos KERTOG. And for that matter, T$ would never have gotten involved because Chaos KERTOG would have been an actual fight of quality vs quantity and the ability of BK to hold off Chaos KERTOG adequately would have shown that Chaos KERTOG was not a threat.

31 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

We did consider it. However, due to the nature of the logs (it was someone in BKSphere that posted them, not someone from N$O sphere. Nothing was concrete with N$O hitting) we had a reasonable suspicion that N$O would stay out.

I have a hard time seeing your point. We saw a direct threat to not only us, but to Orbis and we attempted to take care of it.

There we have it. So it's okay for you to see a direct threat and take care of it, but when t$ see a direct threat it's not ok.?

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There we have it. So it's okay for you to see a direct threat and take care of it, but when t$ see a direct threat it's not ok.?

Do you secretly have intel that they were planning on rolling you in a month? Apples and oranges, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

3 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

This... is so stupid that I don’t know where to start.

a) If you’re saying it was a conspiracy because Rose joined in without being directly related, then this was clearly a conspiracy to leak a war plan to get KT/Chaos to declare. Has more credibility than your conspiracy.

b) Why do you think it takes time to plan to hit someone? This seems to be a circular argument with “KT planned the attack before hand, so clearly Rose hitting early proves KT planned the attack”

c) What part of “BK has the advantage even with Rose in the war” makes you think that without Rose it would be fair? Unless you’re insinuating that Rose is as dead weight as your brain, you’re not making sense here.

Wow, so let's switch to Rosey-style arguments.

Actually, the two stories I'm hearing is that Rose either was begged to go along, or that Rose was instrumental in organizing the whole thing.

b) It takes time to plan to hit someone because it takes time to build up a logistics train for an assault. It's well-known that wars on ex-IQ can take substantial amounts of time; I see in war decs that the now Aragorn was promising 3 months, and IQ had the logistics to sustain Knightfall adequately. For an alliance of Rose's size, the logistics needed to sustain an elective, offensive war against BK would take substantial amounts of time.

c) BK did not have the advantage even with Rose in the war, because by day 5, it was quite obvious that BK was pretty close to losing. But I guess we're going back to the KETOG "we're the underdogs even when we have the war rigged" arguments, and with that I'll take my leave.

4 hours ago, Lone said:

This is Lone from the United Armies. I don’t know what’s happening but there is a lot of salt content in here. I will continue my role as Head of Military Affairs, this war will be written by winners.

Shut up, nerd. We've already established the Salt Argument is lazy and played out in this thread. Go back to obscurity.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

17 hours ago, MCMaster-095 said:

I love how BK needs basically the entire treaty web to beat 3 spheres, 2 of which just emerged from a huge war.

Two of which just emerged from a huge war and went in offensively against BK and TC, knowing the treaty web implications.  You kinda of left that very important point out there, chief.  Not sure if very brave or very stupid.  We'll find out in the end.  ?

17 hours ago, KingGhost said:

Not surprised. BK/Cov would never take a fair fight cause they know they would lose.

They’re like the one kid who talks shit then comes bawling to daddy when someone hits them back lul

Nah man, it's simple.  You're treating this as a playground.  We're treating this as a gunfight.

1de46feb86859891a0fcee263044c136.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Nah man, it's simple.  You're treating this as a playground.  We're treating this as a gunfight.

Given some people's performance on the BK side, It's more like Kicking toddlers around

*Actual footage of Kettogg/Chaos fighting BK Micro "Counters."

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
  • Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

15 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Is attacking someone who was planning to roll you aggressive or defensive? I’d argue that completely solid proof that someone is about to hit you warrants a defensive strike.

Hypothetically speaking, since I will not confirm any of your assumptions, if I knew a hit was planned, I'd pull out my trusty copy of the treaty web and have a long talk with my allies.  Traditionally around here, the treaty web favors the defense.  Planning and executing a successful offensive war is much more work, even if you are already stripped score inflating infra and have a full military.  The attack on BK and TC was much more spur of the moment.  So either those involved quickly figured that their diplomatic position was just that weak, and they might as well go out with a bang, or they acted in haste and now they'll pay the price.

Saddest thing, all of this is going to lead to the return of bipolarity, if it hasn’t already. Hard to believe that after two years we’re back to the exact same fricking shit. Ironic how some on the other side campaigned for change yet are the reason we are back to square one. This game is hopeless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Saddest thing, all of this is going to lead to the return of bipolarity, if it hasn’t already. Hard to believe that after two years we’re back to the exact same fricking shit. Ironic how some on the other side campaigned for change yet are the reason we are back to square one. This game is hopeless.

Nay, there is still hope. We still have The Chosen One.

Nylc.gif

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

9 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Hypothetically speaking, since I will not confirm any of your assumptions, if I knew a hit was planned, I'd pull out my trusty copy of the treaty web and have a long talk with my allies.  Traditionally around here, the treaty web favors the defense.  Planning and executing a successful offensive war is much more work, even if you are already stripped score inflating infra and have a full military.  The attack on BK and TC was much more spur of the moment.  So either those involved quickly figured that their diplomatic position was just that weak, and they might as well go out with a bang, or they acted in haste and now they'll pay the price.

Your side had already demonstrated a complete unwillingness to fight each other because it would be "boring" and there was a lack of "tension". There were then leaked logs of you discussing an offensive war together and BK planning to hit Chaos. N$O is also saying they were going to hit Ketog regardless. Treaty chess doesn't matter if you were both going to hit us anyway, might as well get the first strike advantage. 

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png