We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

15 minutes ago, Smith said:

They just had another alliance join in (Horsemen who isn't even allied to t$). So yes, they will just keep comitting the minimum amount that they think is necessary to win

That's how you ruin months of growing respect in a day

36 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

What fake wars are you talking about? Unless I'm completely misreading the stats thing here (and as a complete newbie I may be), we did more pointless damage to each other than has happened in the current war yet. Don't be so mad that your buddies' OPSEC was so poor it alerted us to the danger and got us to cooperate. 

much defensive. wow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Redarmy said:

I think this thread needs a catchy song

I was thinking more of

In KETOGG and Pacifica

There’s a growing feelin’ of hysteria

Conditioned to respond to all the threats from the rhetorical speeches of the N$oviets

Mr. Roquentin says he will bury you

I don’t subscribe to this point of view

It’d be such an ignorant thing to do

If the Pacificans love their pixels too

How can I save my little dog

From updeclares on KETOGG

We share the same biology

Regardless of tier dichotomy

Believe me when I say to you

I hope the Pacificans love their pixels too

There isn’t no historical precedent

To put the words in the mouth of the syndicate

There’s no such thing as a fair war

It’s a lie we don’t believe anymore

Mr. Buorhann says he will protect you

I don’t subscribe to this point of view

Believe me when I say to you

I hope the Pacificans love their pixels too

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, element85 said:

You didn't need to count with http://www.openhousegames.com/warstats/  

It's actually 1,187 members on BK side and 879 on yours.. Still about the same ratio though. :P 

Those stats are fundamentally wrong. They include applicants. AK has 2 nations below 9... not 29 nations.

But seriously, NPO please join the war wholesale, it would unironically make my day. Give us a reason to abandon this beige discipline BS and just back up BK directly; if you want to save them you’ll have to do it eventually, excuses or not.

1 hour ago, Frawley said:

Honestly, I feel like I should put a big sign on the war stats with the pre-war infra levels.  Whoever wins this conflict won't change the fact that you cannot destroy infra that doesn't exist.  Infra is the single largest cost in the war stats, so its always going to look like one side is kicking ass.  The better metric is to look at units killed/lost, and that is presently in Chaos/KERTOG's favour at a coalition level.

like Sphinx's 3.6 billion in infra deleted

• Upvote 1

t$'s fighting capability shining bright so much they decided to expand their definition of "affiliates". 

e4160269ece914d013ab19beb0151c95.png 

Seriously, you're a joke. 

Also jesus HS, slow down, your two man blitz is gonna lag the servers. 

• Haha 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

t$'s fighting capability shining bright so much they decided to expand their definition of "affiliates". 

e4160269ece914d013ab19beb0151c95.png 

Seriously, you're a joke. 

Also jesus HS, slow down, your two man blitz is gonna lag the servers. 

You realise there's a distinct lack of slots on Guardian, right?

Edited by Cypher

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

You realise there's a distinct lack of slots going around on Guardian, right?

I wonder why.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

No I wasn't aware? 

85f23a84a7cc6249828ed2972049b16e.png 

Edited by Justin076
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I think there might be more than three. The bank alliance first tho, that's a bold play

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

And yet we're expected to believe people like Dio when he says that there's no reason to put Syndi-NPO and BK in the same sphere grouping. 

1f8213d9f69493b4ef0e5088493b1859.png 

Joke.

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

Stop being obtuse on purpose. Barring 29 cities Memph, there is no one under 5k score that we're actually capable of attacking.

So you felt is was appropriate to enter over two slots? Is t$ really that incapable? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So you felt is was appropriate to enter over two slots? Is t$ really that incapable? 

You already know the answer to that question

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Auctor said:

much defensive. wow.

Not as defensive as your friends coming up with that theory as an excuse for losing to a numerically inferior foe who had been pounding each other senselessly before the plans leaked.. Nor as bad as the justification for this fight as non-related that your allies are peddling.

But hey, I'm a newb. Clearly the 10975d chess of weakening yourself before a war is lost on me.

Edited by Tankobite

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

And yet we're expected to believe people like Dio when he says that there's no reason to put Syndi-NPO and BK in the same sphere grouping.  

"I actually don't disagree. You'd be perfectly reasonable to think that way based solely on these experiences. Some have already DM'd me/N$O asking about the details of this hit, and have seen those details paint a much clearer (and different) picture than what was previously thought of as a long-term, hidden tie between N$O and BK/tC."

Do you actually read or?

5 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Whether or not if it was appropriate to enter over one slot or fifty, we would have entered regardless against Guardian/GoB. If Buorhann feels the need to counter with your whole coalition then so be it.

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

>Expects people to believe they aren't working together when they don't hit eachother, their leaders are on good terms and have no "tension", they enter in defense of eachother and plan together, and they have a tonne of mutual ties together.

>Expects people to believe that KETOG fighting Chaos was fake and Chaos just agreed to take 90bn in damage because they could predict the future leak of BK logs.

Just NPO things.

Wait, where have I been saying KETOG fighting Chaos was fake? Also, your first point shows an incredible lack of understanding, particularly with respect to tension/'good terms'. Granted, those people aren't particularly vocal about their opinions either so I don't really blame you for not getting it.

Edited by Dio Brando