We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

23 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Hope the DoW being posted by someone named Sisyphus isn't an omen of things to come ?

we-can-beat-kertogchaos-just-need-more-m

Edited by Kerbollo
"Meatballs" doesn't make as much sense
  • Upvote 1

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Guest Frawley
7 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Can you clarify something important to me?

Until t$ and GG are at war no alliance of the N$O bloc will attack an alliance of the Chaos/KETOGG bloc unless attacked? Is this right?

No, the various members of the N$O group will do as they please when they please.

Edited by Frawley

8 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Okay, let me put it this way. BKsphere is a mixture of competent fighters and seasoned warriors, with a not-insignificant mass of untested players. Whether it is via recruitment practices, signing/maintenance of treaties, it is inherently a disingenuous position to adopt to claim that one is a hegemony and incompetent. If they draw their competence via numbers/quantity, then surely you see that negating the first point. If they are not drawing competency/martial prowess from any of these, then surely it contests the idea that they are a hegemony. Do you see where I'm going with this? Smith's point was cleverly delivered and I had a laugh. I saw fit to respond to that with a shitpost, apologies if that does not meet the standard.

I think you are being pretty silly if you are suggesting that the people who call BKsphere bad means they are saying they are literally bad at everything. Most of the time people say "x is bad" they are referring to war

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

3 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Let's do some counting. 

Black Knights itself has 124 members.

The Commonwealth has 84 members.

Guardians of the Galaxy has 86 members

Carthago has 52 members

Camelot has 62 members

Electric Space has 58 members 

Afrika Korps has 49 members

Frontier Records has 51 members

Polaris has 33 members

Solar Knights has 34 members

Acadia has 44 members

United Purple Nations has 37 members

Yakuza has 26 members

The Hanseatic League has 27 members

Hyperborea has eleven members

Order of the White Rose has 31 members

The Commerce Union has 31 members

The Brotherhood of the cloud has 28 members

Goon Squad has seven members

The United Armies has 42 members

The Axis Accord has 45 members

So, overall, they have 922 members

Let's do the counts for the other side.

Rose has 86 members

The Knights Radiant has 120 members

Grumpy Old Bastards has 30

Knights Templar has 71 members

Guardian has 35 members

The Golden Horde has 44 members.

Ming Empire has 49 members

Church of Spaceology has 31 members

Seven Kingdoms has 35 members

Empyrea has 51 members

Soup Kitchen has 55 members

Valinor has 33 members

North Point has 27 members

Oblivion has two members

European States has eight members

Metallica has two members

Sanctuary has three members

They have 682 members. So, BK already outnumbers them 922 - 682. Or 1.35 BK members for every Chaos, KETOG, Rose member. What do I know though?

You didn't need to count with http://www.openhousegames.com/warstats/  

It's actually 1,187 members on BK side and 879 on yours.. Still about the same ratio though. :P 

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

No, the various members of the N$S group will do as they please when they please.

So you are basically saying that your entire bloc joined this war but you don't want to go full knightfall with the risk of having many nations damaged in a long war

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smith said:

I think you are being pretty silly if you are suggesting that the people who call BKsphere bad means they are saying they are literally bad at everything. Most of the time people say "x is bad" they are referring to war

'They are bad at everything' is definitely not the subject of the conversation, but tbh you'd be amazed at some things people say. Or maybe not. 

30 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Hope the DoW being posted by someone named Sisyphus isn't an omen of things to come ?

you can roll a boulder up my hill only to have it roll back down again any day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

5 minutes ago, Smith said:

smith man bad

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 minute ago, Betulius said:

LOL that was gold. Thanks for the laugh 

Guest Frawley
6 minutes ago, Micchan said:

So you are basically saying that your entire bloc joined this war but you don't want to go full knightfall with the risk of having many nations damaged in a long war

unknown.png

24 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Honestly, I feel like I should put a big sign on the war stats with the pre-war infra levels.  Whoever wins this conflict won't change the fact that you cannot destroy infra that doesn't exist.  Infra is the single largest cost in the war stats, so its always going to look like one side is kicking ass.  The better metric is to look at units killed/lost, and that is presently in Chaos/KERTOG's favour at a coalition level.

Fair enough. Regardless, t$ is still getting stomped currently.

edit: Not nearly as much as I thought, but generally at a loss atm.

Edited by Vesemir

thalmorcommie.png

8 minutes ago, element85 said:

It's actually 1,187 members on BK side and 879 on yours.. Still about the same ratio though. :P 

That's counting VM nations. And it has Arrgh on the KERTOG side. Despite Arrgh being... arrgh. 

18 minutes ago, element85 said:

If Including City 15+:

121+162+119+83+46+17+8+1

=557 Coalition B

67+71+94+101+76+54+21+6

=490 KETOG

Ratio: 1.13

If Including 13+:

105+121+162+119+83+46+17+8+1

= 662 Coalition B

75+67+71+94+101+76+54+21+6

=565 KETOG

Ratio: 1.17

Ratio only gets really higher if you include really small and probably insignificant nations. I mean...

I've fought in one war, and I was city 13 or something at the start. I basically got scraps and couldn't fight any real battles. I'd have to question including anything below this amount? It's actually not that uneven, is it, even if we *were* looking at just plain numbers?

Anyway, just a number-lurker here. Hello. Don't mind me. Goodbye. Continue with your 13 pages of whatevers.

Edited by Alexander Hamilton
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

That's counting VM nations. And it has Arrgh on the KERTOG side. Despite Arrgh being... arrgh. 

Well you can't be accurate without including Arrgh though since they are very much involved in attacking BK side though. 

14 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Someone has been drinking~ ❤️

Edited by Kyubnyan

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

ya dude hegemonies are mean i really hate it when people don't totally respect fake wars

What fake wars are you talking about? Unless I'm completely misreading the stats thing here (and as a complete newbie I may be), we did more pointless damage to each other than has happened in the current war yet. Don't be so mad that your buddies' OPSEC was so poor it alerted us to the danger and got us to cooperate. 

• Upvote 2

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

1 hour ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

We're gonna win on all fronts by consolidating even irl. Rumor is IQ leaders are gonna marry into Alex's family for actual ownership of the game.

16D chess, cultural victory

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

We're gonna win on all fronts by consolidating even irl. Rumor is IQ leaders are gonna marry into Alex's family for actual ownership of the game.

SNN breaking news: Sheepy's gf was shifty in a wig and girdle all along.

• Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

44 minutes ago, Micchan said:

They just had another alliance join in (Horsemen who isn't even allied to t$). So yes, they will just keep comitting the minimum amount that they think is necessary to win

Edited by Smith
  • Like 1

C0r3Fye.png

4 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

This has been my favorite thread since landing on Orbis.

giphy.gif

I still prefer the Rose DoW on Mensa. But this will get to 20 pages faster.

Edited by Kyubnyan

18 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Don't be so mad that your buddies' OPSEC was so poor it alerted us to the danger and got us to cooperate. 

How do you know that wasn't the plan all along?  Once you all started fighting that is.

2 minutes ago, Who Me said:

How do you know that wasn't the plan all along?  Once you all started fighting that is.

Blessed are the peace makers?

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

5 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Sphinx going around telling everyone that TCW isn’t attacking and essentially begging for assurances while eventually selling off 4 billion in Infra tells me that the leak wasn’t the plan along.

• Haha 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate