We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

So you think they are knocking them down so they can get hit in the war they said this is unrelated to?

Sounds more strategical if you ask me, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' , so to speak.

They did say that they were opportunistic. 

8 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

We can always pretend it went that way. I like to think it's because they recognized my love for you. ❤️ 

Daww bae.  I knew you cared.  Have I ever mentioned you're my favorite roqbot?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Ok are Syndi-IQ people actually uttering the words along the lines of "we have to deal with a threat to the game" when they have literally consolidated a massive hegemonic blob? A blob thats only competition is two much smaller spheres? 

Maybe those 2 much smaller spheres wouldn't be whining so much if they hadn't started a war with each other and then started another war without rebuilding first. It is quite amusing to see them trying to play the pity card for being at war so soon after their last war and not being up to strength when they started this war. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

He's trying to be clever about NPO's relationship while not understanding the slightest bit of how CN mechanics worked.

You've yet to prove anything wrong about it.  Knightfall, now this.

Your allies/alliance's actions > Your words.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Auctor said:

war is so much fun. aren't you having so much fun? everyone keeps downplaying how much fun they're having. This is totally fun.

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/Chaos member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

Maybe those 2 much smaller spheres wouldn't be whining so much if they hadn't started a war with each other and then started another war without rebuilding first. It is quite amusing to see them trying to play the pity card for being at war so soon after their last war and not being up to strength when they started this war. 

Huh, so you're saying we shouldn't have took a shot at actually being "dynamic"?

What am I'm thinking.  Of course you would say that, given your current situation.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Buorhann said:

And they just admitted they are going to continue rolling Grumpy until either they have caught up or disbanded

C0r3Fye.png

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

It is until the upper tier isn't a safety net from fighting wars, and damage is done throughout. As long as 30 nations cannot be sufficiently damaged in global wars exist, its a threat to the game at large, yes. 

What kind of garbage is this? Upper tier safety net, Grumpy has as much infra as any other alliance, all of which gets nuked to hell in any war they fight in. And as long as 30 nations cannot be sufficiently damaged in global wars? What about the 500 IQ nations that have escaped any substantial damage for two years because of their consistent low tier consolidation? The absolute irony in your statements is astounding. 

You can't do any better than this?

1 minute ago, Who Me said:

Maybe we wouldn't have started another war without fully rebuilding first if the largest and most powerful sphere in the game wasn't being so dynamic and planning to hit us, the two warring, smallest spheres in the game. 

4 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Except we haven't. The pieces fell into place at the correct point in time, but no long term relationship exists between N$O and IQ. If you genuinely believe that you're overestimating interpersonal skills of a few individuals to the level that they may very well be a pixel God. But whatever. Feel free to tickle my ego.

Kinda hard to draw any other conclusion other than N$O and BK/tC are connected in some way, the leaked logs and now this? 

• Upvote 5

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

All what Syndicate did was prove that they were in this all along and that their word cannot be trusted anymore.  They're a joke.  The claim to "separate" and "create a new sphere" is pretty much shot to hell.

The same could be said to you. After all, you did unite two warring blocs over a plan that never took fruition. People called it out that you guys would peace and hit BK long before the leak, and bam that happened. Logically it could be said that you made this happen, and not the other way around.

o be fair, this whole game is a joke. Fack politics. 

I don't particularly mind more 19+ city support, especially after KT guys swiftly overextended to stop AK in it's tracks. ? Props on that 

Just now, Smith said:

And they just admitted they are going to continue rolling Grumpy until either they have caught up or disbanded

Rather instead of focusing on growth, they're following the path of BK and NPO where they cucked themselves for so long on growing.  I guess it's easier to just put the blame on two alliances instead of themselves.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Rather instead of focusing on growth, they're following the path of BK and NPO where they cucked themselves for so long on growing.  I guess it's easier to just put the blame on two alliances instead of themselves.

Bro they are fighting the worst in the game, gotta take out them threats man, Grumpy is a threat to the game, not the massive blob 3x the size of any other sphere, Grumpy. Get on board. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Khai Jäger said:

The same could be said to you. After all, you did unite two warring blocs over a plan that never took fruition.

>never took fruition

Are you that dumb?

(No, we wouldn't have peaced and hit BK right after you fricking paranoid idiot, had that leak not happened)

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What the literal hell do you mean with this?  Where was this mentioned?  Before or After the old gov left?  I can tell you right now, that was never a policy when I was involved with them.  That must be a new policy with this dumbass gov they have going on.

This was mentioned on the OWF, by Partisan, as far back as old Knightfall. I know that's pretty far back for ole' hippo to remember, so I won't hold it against you.

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Not trying to be hostile here, but you might be quoting the wrong post. I think you meant to reply to this one? I'll group the reply with Justin's.  I don't disagree with the idea that actions speak louder than one's words, but you know far better than me how well short-term, alliances based on convenience work.

Kinda hard to draw any other conclusion other than N$O and BK/tC are connected in some way, the leaked logs and now this? 

I actually don't disagree. You'd be perfectly reasonable to think that way based solely on these experiences. Some have already DM'd me/N$O asking about the details of this hit, and have seen those details paint a much clearer (and different) picture than what was previously thought of as a long-term, hidden tie between N$O and BK/tC.

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Huh, so you're saying we shouldn't have took a shot at actually being "dynamic"?

What am I'm thinking.  Of course you would say that, given your current situation.

No, I'm say you should stop with the constant "we weren't at full strength" narrative when you started the war. You have only yourselves to blame for not being up to strength when the war started.

Just now, Buorhann said:

>never took fruition

Are you that dumb?

(No, we wouldn't have peaced and hit BK right after you fricking paranoid idiot, had that leak not happened)

Are you? You are making an assumption on something that was months old. Again, you validate my point.

9 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Guardian Pre-war was making 60% of GoB's daily with 35 members. Presently that's way down, but they were actually touched by Surf's up so that is expected.

So Grumpy makes half of NPO, Guardian makes half of Grumpy, therefore Guardian makes 1/4 of NPO... with 1/4 of the players, oh dear, what an economic hegemony they are, without knowing this I could think t$ is helping BK bloc, thanks for saving me this mistake

What kind of garbage is this? Upper tier safety net, Grumpy has as much infra as any other alliance, all of which gets nuked to hell in any war they fight in. And as long as 30 nations cannot be sufficiently damaged in global wars? What about the 500 IQ nations that have escaped any substantial damage for two years because of their consistent low tier consolidation? The absolute irony in your statements is astounding. 

You can't do any better than this?

That is once again categorically false. The first war in a long while that did any damage to GoB was Knightfall. They knocked out CoS easily during Surf's Up and have had minimal threats in the present war. Given the choices, can't be hard to see why tS would look to ensure GoB faces any substantive damage to the best of their abilities. 

The fun thing about mid-tier is we're always involved in everywhere, given how every politically active alliance in the game is built around this, and damage is done regardless. We are forced to rebuild, and then try to find the space to move up, and the costs incurred, further widens any gap between whales, who have a different scenario, and a constantly fighting mass. So yeah, it is a weak argument to compare a tier, in which literally almost every alliance competes in, versus 30, untouched nations that have the freedom to grow, untouched.