We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

"We're here for the whales"

>Declares on Guardian and grumpy.

I feel like we had one more whale alliance.  Ah whatever,  Couldn't have been too important.

Glad even t$ acknowledges the real top dogs of this game.  Good luck.

• Like 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 hours ago, Dusty said:

I feel like your forgetting a few things when you try to state that this is a dogpile.

Please feel free to share the average city counts for both sides, feel like that will better reflect the member counts, and ya missed a few alliances on each side, as well you missed that you guys hit several unmiltarized alliances while being war torn and crying "we still have postive damadge" no shit ya do there's nothing to burn. Stop !@#$ing about it be a dog pile and face the war ya started.

I never said it was a dog pile. I was responded to someone who said that BK was basically outnumbered. I posted that to show them that while BK is being outnumbered in a specific tier range, they are, in no definition of the word, outnumbered. But since ya said the average city counts.

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Of which more than 300 of those on the BK/TC side are under 13 cities, so that doesn't tell you the full picture. On a raw city count basis your side has us beat,

We probably do, indeed, have you beat on a raw city count basis. Here, let me prove your point. (City Counts will be in 123 form, while the number per that number will be in "seven" form. This is only to have it easier to differentiate.)

Black Knights itself has zero nations under 10 cities. They have two nations with 11 cities. They have four nations with 12 cities. They have four nations with 13 cities. They have one nation with 14 cities. They have seven nations with 15 cities. They have three nations with 16 cities. They have nine nations with 17 cities. They have sixty-seven nations with 18 cities. They have seven nations with 19 cities. They have six nations with 20 cities. They have six nations with 21 cities. They have three nations with 22 cities. They have one nation with 24 cities. They have one nation with 25 cities. They have one nation with 27 cities. That BK's member base.

Next up in my original list, we have The Commonwealth.  They have thirteen members under 10 cities. They have seven members with 10 cities. They have six city 11 nations. They have six city 12 nations. They have three city 13 nations. They have three city 14 nations. They have three city 15 nations. They have four city 16 nations. They have four city 17 nations. They have They have four city 18 nations. They have two city 19 nations. They have one city 20 nation. They have three city 21 nations. They have two city 22 nations. They have three city 23 nations. They have three city 24 nations, they have four city 25 nations. They have four city 26 nations. They have one city 28 nation. They have two city 29 nations. They have one city 31 nation. They have two city 32 nations. They have one city 33 nation. They have one city 37 nation. 

(How long can these posts be again?)

Guardians of the Galaxy have nineteen nations under 10 cities. They have five nations with 10 cities. They have eight nations with 11 cities. They have eight nations with 12 cities. They have two nations with 13 cities. They have five nations with 14 cities. They have two nations with 15 cities. They have two nations with 16 cities. They have one nation with 17 cities. They have thirty-one nations with 19 cities. They have two nations with 20 cities. They have one nation with 21 cities.

Carthago has one nation under 10 cities. They have three nations with 10 cities. They have seven nations with 11 cities. They have nine nations with 12 cities.They have seven nations with 13 cities. They have seven nations with 14 cities. They have seven nations with 15 cities. They have two nations with 17 cities. They have three nations with 18 cities. They have two people with 19 cities. They have one nation with 20 cities. They have two nations with 21 cities. They have one person wtih 22.

Camelot has 19 members under 10 cities. They have seven nations with 10 cities. They have six nations with 11 cities. They have eight nations with 12 cities. They have one nation with 13 cities. They have five nations with 14 cities. They have seven nations with 15 cities. They have two nations with 16 cities. They have two nations with 17 cities. They have one nation with 18 cities. They have one nation with 19 cities. They have one nation with 20 cities. They have a guy with 21 cities. They have one guy with 22 cities. 

I'm gonna stop writing on the forums lmao. The rest of this post will be found on ONN when I end up finishing it. 

Edited by CitrusK
Didn't mean to hit the post button. Goddamn it.

1 minute ago, Frawley said:

Yeah it can, even in war GoB is making roughly 28m per day, per member

Not strictly true, NPO produces double what GoB produces on a cash basis, with 153 members vs 30.

It should be of no surprise to anyone that the largest alliance in the game produces the most resources, what should be surprising is how close a 30 member alliance is too them.

What about the 3/4 of Guardian with the same size or smaller size than your average members?

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

"We're here for the whales"

>Declares on Guardian and grumpy.

I feel like we had one more whale alliance.  Ah whatever,  Couldn't have been too important.

Glad even t$ acknowledges the real top dogs of this game.  Good luck.

unknown.png

This is all for you.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Smith said:

Grumpy's econ shouldn't matter as t$ has said this war has nothing to do with the ongoing war with BK. They apparently are only hitting them because they are "untouched." Therefore I am playfully pointing out there are targets in BKsphere that are also "untouched" that they could hit. I am not expecting them to actually do it

Fair enough, but 'untouched' sounds a lot like trying to take them down a notch, so they can actually fight in the war they joined, I suppose there are more reasons outlined simply in 'untouched' than the actual definition, I think it might've been the context around why they were untouched per se 

8 minutes ago, AkAk said:

No guys, t$ is saying it's just a coincidence that Guardian and Grumpy are destroying anything that moves in BK's formerly upper tier when t$ decided to declare. 

The timing is just unfortunate for appearance's sake. 

'Destroying' isn't exactly a fight, kinda sounds like an upper-tier dogpile

3 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Yeah it can, even in war GoB is making roughly 28m per day, per member

Yeah, I did think that. Well not the exact rough estimates : P

7 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

unknown.png

This is all for you.

Whew babe.  So BK and friends failed to launch any attacks against, leaving our slots perfectly open, so you could declare on us for a message I said last night?  That's some 24D chess right there.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

Whew babe.  So BK and friends failed to launch any attacks against, leaving our slots perfectly open, so you could declare on us for a message I said last night?  That's some 24D chess right there.

We can always pretend it went that way. I like to think it's because they recognized my love for you. ❤️ 

Just now, Rosey Song said:

When I last looked, BK and friends don't have a single nation above 1800 jets to attack you with. Not sure why they'd picking slots on you.

Le1AjCa.png

2 hours ago, Khai Jäger said:

To be fair, KETOG united half the game against the other half. What reason is there for all of the other half to not fight against you? BK, Citadel, and tC doesn't have the uppertier on your level. tS doesn't have as much as you do in that top range either, so they are probably looking at this and realizing "what stops them from hitting us next?" 

Gee, I wonder why.

All what Syndicate did was prove that they were in this all along and that their word cannot be trusted anymore.  They're a joke.  The claim to "separate" and "create a new sphere" is pretty much shot to hell.

They can claim that they hate BK and didn't want to help them all they want, but I'm not being fooled again by them.  They might as well posture themselves between BK and NPO now and get spit-roasted for all I care.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Post about GOB...bUT WhAt AbOoT GuaRDiAN

Well they're attacking Guardian for the same reason as GoB. I know its easy to forget in the 10 pages since the OP.

13 minutes ago, Robert Taber said:

Fair enough, but 'untouched' sounds a lot like trying to take them down a notch, so they can actually fight in the war they joined, I suppose there are more reasons outlined simply in 'untouched' than the actual definition, I think it might've been the context around why they were untouched per se 

So you think they are knocking them down so they can get hit in the war they said this is unrelated to?

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

Guest Frawley
14 minutes ago, Micchan said:

What about the 3/4 of Guardian with the same size or smaller size than your average members?

Guardian Pre-war was making 60% of GoB's daily with 35 members. Presently that's way down, but they were actually touched by Surf's up so that is expected.

I mean the fact that 30 nations can out produce most alliances in the game, just because they existed and haven't been fighting far too many dogpiles like most folks in other tiers, itself is something that showcases why this is necessary. I mean folks have mentioned it that tS has maintained a consistent policy with regards to fighting upper tier consolidation, and this is a natural extension of that. 

GoB remaining untouched, is a threat to wider to the wider game, and tS is looking to do their best to balance that. It has not real role in the present war as enough folks have mentioned, and it is opportunistic. But I mean that is what they are known for, so :P 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

I mean the fact that 30 nations can out produce most alliances in the game, just because they existed and haven't been fighting far too many dogpiles like most folks in other tiers, itself is something that showcases why this is necessary. I mean folks have mentioned it that tS has maintained a consistent policy with regards to fighting upper tier consolidation, and this is a natural extension of that. 

GoB/Guardian remaining untouched, is a threat to wider to the wider game, and tS is looking to do their best to balance that. It has not real role in the present war as enough folks have mentioned, and it is opportunistic. But I mean that is what they are known for, so :P 

Correct. It's like a meta-goal, preventing the same thing that happened to that other game from happening here.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean folks have mentioned it that tS has maintained a consistent policy with regards to fighting upper tier consolidation, and this is a natural extension of that.

What the literal hell do you mean with this?  Where was this mentioned?  Before or After the old gov left?  I can tell you right now, that was never a policy when I was involved with them.  That must be a new policy with this dumbass gov they have going on.

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean the fact that 30 nations can out produce most alliances in the game, just because they existed and haven't been fighting far too many dogpiles like most folks in other tiers, itself is something that showcases why this is necessary.

Didn't you just fight a 3+ month war with this same CB? How many more wars in a row can we expect with this justification? Is it until Grumpy disbands?

• Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Divinum said:

Correct. It's like a meta-goal, preventing the same thing that happened to that other game from happening here.

May want to check the treaty web bud, and see who's aligned where.  Congrats on that.

2 minutes ago, Divinum said:

And this is why IQ delenda est

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Just now, Buorhann said:

What the literal hell do you mean with this?  Where was this mentioned?  Before or After the old gov left?  I can tell you right now, that was never a policy when I was involved with them.  That must be a new policy with this dumbass gov they have going on.

Keegoz/INH mentioned it earlier in this thread. 

1 minute ago, Smith said:

Didn't you just fight a 3+ month war with this same CB? How many more wars in a row can we expect with this justification? Is it until Grumpy disbands?

It is until the upper tier isn't a safety net from fighting wars, and damage is done throughout. As long as 30 nations cannot be sufficiently damaged in global wars exist, its a threat to the game at large, yes. 

Except we haven't. The pieces fell into place at the correct point in time, but no long term relationship exists between N$O and IQ. If you genuinely believe that you're overestimating interpersonal skills of a few individuals to the level that they may very well be a pixel God. But whatever. Feel free to tickle my ego.