We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

7 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Not to worry, I'll give you attention too.

Those statements absolutely do clash. Hegemonies by nature demand an extremely slanted advantage to one side. Given the claim that BKsphere is hegemonic in nature (BK and N$O, if you want) an attempt to simultaneously claim that they are inept and not a massive threat (please see the post directly above mine, and some that precede it) is contradictory in nature. Not necessarily, of-course, but more often than not the context demands that it be so.

Either you're bragging to reassure yourselves, or you're lying about the other being a hegemony. Choose.

As an aside, who is Moetaz?

Except now you are changing the argument. "You're incompetent, you need the whole game to help you take us down!" / "You're hegemonic, we couldn't possibly do anything to you!"

Nowhere in there did you say anything about them not being a massive threat. You can be both bad and win by superior numbers, which is why what you said doesn't contradict. 

Edit: I thought Ibsheway was Moetaz. They have the same avatar of somebody that used to have that name iirc

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Malal said:

I'm not sure why people are saying KETOG+Rose+Chaos are outnumbered when they are clearly 3 spheres and Memesphere+N$O is only 2 spheres. Last I checked 3 is greater than 2 and even if N$O joins in full we're still the underdogs and when we win it will be due to skill and not numbers like our opponents.

Bless you, Malal, we don't deserve you.

I'm not sure why people are saying KETOG+Rose+Chaos are outnumbered when they are clearly 3 spheres and Memesphere+N$O is only 2 spheres. Last I checked 3 is greater than 2 and even if N$O joins in full we're still the underdogs and when we win it will be due to skill and not numbers like our opponents.

I wasn't aware that Rose "sphere" was equally comparable to a sphere like Sydni-IQ. But if you put it like that then yeah I suppose us KETOG-Chaos people are stupid.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 minutes ago, Smith said:

Except now you are changing the argument. "You're incompetent, you need the whole game to help you take us down!" / "You're hegemonic, we couldn't possibly do anything to you!"

Nowhere in there did you say anything about them not being a massive threat. You can be both bad and win by superior nuumbers, which is why what you said doesn't contradict. 

You seem to be engaging more with the semantics of my statement as opposed to the ideas behind them. As an aside, competency via numbers is very much a thing, and you seem to be missing my point. Third try? :) 

This made me laugh really hard, something I really needed. Thanks man.

33 minutes ago, Smith said:

So when can we expect N$O to hit the low tier targets in BKsphere we can't reach. This will of course also not be considered part of the ongoing war

Isn't Grumpy able to outproduce, most of the low tier combined? 

Oh... wait..

Yes... yes it can...

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

You seem to be engaging more with the semantics of my statement as opposed to the ideas behind them. As an aside, competency via numbers is very much a thing, and you seem to be missing my point. Third try? :) 

This made me laugh really hard, something I really needed. Thanks man.

So we agree then that you can be bad and a hegemony? If you agree with that then we never really  disagreed :P

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Robert Taber said:

Oh... wait..

Yes... yes it can...

NPO outproduces the entire game (When comparing alliances), full stop. If you want to bring in who is economically dominant in this game, look no further than N$O.

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just now, Smith said:

So we agree then that you can be bad and a hegemony?

By nature you must be good at something to be a hegemony. Lol.

Just now, Keegoz said:

NPO outproduces the entire game, full stop. If you want to bring in who is economically dominant in this game, look no further than N$O.

Oh, are we still running with that party line? How amusing. 

Edited by Dio Brando

50 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

C'mon, you know you were being too aggressive when you defended yourselves from our "blitz"

I'll just be over here, with my 5 offensive wars and no counters, waiting for someone to exploit my overextension

• Like 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

2 minutes ago, Robert Taber said:

Oh... wait..

Yes... yes it can...

I can name some alliances with a bigger economy than Grumpy or Guardian, I think you know them

Just now, Dio Brando said:

By nature you must be good at something to be a hegemony. Lol.

Indeed! You certainly seem good at something ?

inZngJU.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

I mean, it's obvious they're gonna win based on numbers alone, especially if you take spy count into consideration and how many of them Chaos lost during the somehow fake war against KETOG.

This means there'll be a point where they'll be able to 3x spy aircraft daily, which will drag bigger and bigger targets down. It'd take a huge amount of incompetence for them not to win in these circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

NPO outproduces the entire game, full stop. If you want to bring in who is economically dominant in this game, look no further than N$O.

I was speaking particularly about the mention that the BK-sphere low tier, has the same impact as the Grumpy/Guardian combo.

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I can name some alliances with a bigger economy than Grumpy or Guardian, I think you know them

I don't think you get the comparison I was making, which Smith gave importance to

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I, too, take pride in our ability to use Prt+Sc.

Is being ignorant to Smith's point your strategy? You're arguing like a 10 year old kid, might be time to log off dude. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 minutes ago, Robert Taber said:

I don't think you get the comparison I was making, which Smith gave importance to

Grumpy's econ shouldn't matter as t$ has said this war has nothing to do with the ongoing war with BK. They are apparently hitting them because they are "untouched." Therefore I am playfully pointing out there are targets in BKsphere that are also "untouched" that they could hit. I am not expecting them to actually do it

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Is being ignorant to Smith's point your strategy? You're arguing like a 10 year old kid, might be time to log off dude. 

Come now. I'm just messing around at the moment. Surely you are aware enough that you didn't construe that as my line of argument? Apparently not. Given that his post ignores nuance and jumps straight to showing the treaty web without replying to my point, I saw fit to reply to it as I would any other shitpost: with a shitpost.

Edit2: I have an obligation to share Partisnek's posts. Here: 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Absolutely this.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

No guys, t$ is saying it's just a coincidence that Guardian and Grumpy are destroying anything that moves in BK's formerly upper tier when t$ decided to declare. 

The timing is just unfortunate for appearance's sake. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Frawley
17 minutes ago, Robert Taber said:

Oh... wait..

Yes... yes it can...

Yeah it can, even in war GoB is making roughly 28m per day, per member

16 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

NPO outproduces the entire game (When comparing alliances), full stop. If you want to bring in who is economically dominant in this game, look no further than N$O.

Not strictly true, NPO produces double what GoB produces on a cash basis, with 153 members vs 30.

It should be of no surprise to anyone that the largest alliance in the game produces the most resources, what should be surprising is how close a 30 member alliance is too them.

Ugh, the salt argument, if you can call it that, is so lame. I mean, just accept that you outnumber the enemy massively. I participated in dogpiles before, like in Papers Please and the last global, not that I wanted them to be dogpiles coz that's no fun. It's actually more fun for the people getting dogpiled on coz you get to raid indiscriminately while they fight for slots.

But yeah, just embrace it.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5