We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

So when can we expect N$O to hit the low tier targets in BKsphere we can't reach. This will of course also not be considered part of the ongoing war

• Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

So when can we expect N$O to hit the low tier targets in BKsphere we can't reach. This will of course also not be considered part of the ongoing war

They don't even need to. They mostly needed upper tier support to allow the rest to spear down bigger targets.

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

They don't even need to. They mostly needed upper tier support to allow the rest to spear down bigger targets.

I'm saying since they hit our "untouched" when will they hit BKs :P

C0r3Fye.png

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

so who are the affiliates?  and why are you guys all so small if you want to fight grumpy?

On 10/26/2018 at 11:59 AM, Hodor said:

center-for-ants.pngzoolander-school2-large.jpgthrow.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I will forever be in awe of the sheer paranoia that manages to come out of NPO. To believe that a war between two spheres with mutual animosity between some of the participants, dealing huge monetary damages and crippling chaos military power, weeks before we even found out about the BK plot, was actually a cover up... 

We could all mass delete and move on to other things and some Pacifica would be here to explain how it's all a plot.

Always accuse your enemies of what you're doing yourself

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

15 minutes ago, Auctor said:

ya dude hegemonies are mean i really hate it when people don't totally respect fake wars

If you actually believe that shit, then you're a flat out moron. Anyone who isn't Noctis or Inst can work out that the logic for it doesn't even make sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

Please file an official request on our forums, we'll give it the weightage it deserves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Please file an official request on our forums, we'll give it the weightage it deserves.

I am glad to see SyndIQ will at least take the time to consider the requests of the few outside it

C0r3Fye.png

18 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

Nations of which are consolidated in the 18+ zone, when you have much less than that for the opposing coalition in that range. The current coalition not accommodating for tS's directed hits on Grumpy came to about 1000 nations, or which well over 700 nations are sub 16 and 840 nations being below the 19 city line. 329 nations on the United FRont side above 18 cities, vs 186 nations on the Coalition B side. Not to mention all those nations in the united front almost all have a 5 city advantage on those 186 nations. 

You need to own your own stupidity Akuryo and look at it for what it is.

Your wall of text is meaningless.

700 is not half the game and you're simply a whiny dipshit who can't handle it even with half the game on YOUR side.

Now proceed to the Stupidity Allowment zone before the police remove more braincells than your mother's alcoholic pregnancy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

Your wall of text is meaningless.

700 is not half the game and you're simply a whiny dipshit who can't handle it even with half the game on YOUR side.

Now proceed to the Stupidity Allowment zone before the police remove more braincells than your mother's alcoholic pregnancy.

You're spazzing out hard again. Take a breather and quit the extreme ad-hom game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

5LIybiB.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

You're spazzing out hard again. Take a breather and quit the extreme ad-hom game.

Pointing out basic math isn't spazzing out. Please return to whatever nonsense it was you were saying earlier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

t$ really has hit rock bottom. Diving to the levels of opportunist hits seen in the past by alliances like TEst and Arrgh? Entering an already numerically lopsided war against two heavily damaged spheres. Just when I thought t$ could make a comeback, they've disappointed once again. Misleading and lack of integrity. 

Thankfully their showing in Knightfall makes me not worry about their impact, however its sad to say the least. 

Didn't think their leaders had this in them, really shocked. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Akuryo said:

Pointing out basic math isn't spazzing out. Please return to whatever nonsense it was you were saying earlier.

Read the last line of your post. If you do not see that as you spazzing out, feel free to continue.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Not to worry. We are a benevolent hegemon. 

It's good to see you are leaning into it at least. Now can you respond to my comment here: 

Or do you only respond to Aku and Moetaz 

C0r3Fye.png

5 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Thankfully their showing in Knightfall makes me not worry about their impact, however its sad to say the least.

Their blitz was horrible and they're already in the negatives in net damage.

Already not worried tbh.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

It's good to see you are leaning into it at least. Now can you respond to my comment here: 

He responds to me because he want's easy points for when i get tired of peoples intentional blind-folded idiocy, lol.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Smith said:

Not to worry, I'll give you attention too.

Those statements absolutely do clash. Hegemonies by nature demand an extremely slanted advantage to one side. Given the claim that BKsphere is hegemonic in nature (BK and N$O, if you want) an attempt to simultaneously claim that they are inept and not a massive threat (please see the post directly above mine, and some that precede it) is contradictory in nature. Not necessarily, of-course, but more often than not the context demands that it be so.

Either you're bragging to reassure yourselves, or you're lying about the other being a hegemony. Choose.

As an aside, who is Moetaz?

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1