We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

1 minute ago, chanel said:

yall acting like all yall noble by taking on grumpy and guardian in the high tier but t$ didn't feel the need to do anything when we rolled them 6 months ago.

you know who did tho? us

yall talk big but N$O has been in like 2 wars the past 2 years while TKR and Co. are reaching the 5 or 6 mark. Probably higher than that, but I know if I get it wrong Im going to have 5 BK members jump down my throat

Actually that is categorically false. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Heavens, I feel so famous having so many people respond to me. Since every single person seems to be saying the exact same thing, I will point some things out. One. I said Polaris was being attacked. I never said they didn't attack first.

Secondly, it doesn't matter who attacked first, because if you would take a few moments to look at the alliance page, you would see under the "Type" listing, next to the word Polaris, is "ODoAP." For those who aren't in the best department, also known as Foreign Affairs, and doesn't know what an ODoAP is, which seems to be most of you, an ODoAP is an Optional Defense, Optional Aggression Pact. Polaris decided to attack, and so NPO had the OPTION of joining in. Thank you for joining my TED talks

So you're saying that NPO and T$ are joining the war even though they adamantly deny that? neato

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

17 minutes ago, Franz said:

Attachment is what various grumpy individuals appear to have to sodium chloride. They should realise too much is bad for the soul.

52545811.jpg

Yours Truly,

Daito?

download (2).jpeg

Just now, Partisan said:

You're damn right, INH. This would've been disgustingly unacceptable under my watch. 

Nah, I think it would be quite good, and we could put on some nice performances. You could be the Mr. Socko to my Cactus Jack.

• Like 2

As I told your gov when they first tried to propose Grumpy was a threat to the game: "You rolled them for 4 months and they just came back stronger".

You can go ahead and try again, but beware how they'll bounce back yet another time.

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

I've been in t$ and I know how your FA has always been great but I kinda know what you mean. You're trying to pretend you're not having an impact but you are, fam. Can't blame you tho, it's a smart strategy and t$ ain't gonna be the one to get bad PR.

It'll be NPO by using you as proxies after all the crying about how former Easy Mode hadn't really disbanded. Sad to see that t$ has turned into a sock puppet, Partisan would never have let that happen.

partisan.png?width=329&height=427

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

As I told your gov when they first tried to propose Grumpy was a threat to the game: "You rolled them for 4 months and they just came back stronger".

You can go ahead and try again, but beware how they'll bounce back yet another time.

Yes this is true, but rebuilding isn't the same as up building. So any money or resources they spend to fight and rebuild they won't be using to buy new cities and infra, but I'm sure you already know that.

• Like 1

Welp, this had been said on a Discord DM but Kayser went inactive and idgaf.

When I was Leader / 2IC in TEst he had told me that his main priority would be to prevent consolidation in the upper tier. Apparently he left a legacy but one that believes the way to do it is fight against a coalition that was reking itself days before and decided to join forces due to solid evidence both spheres in conflict were at risk of being attacked.

Meh...

Edited by Insert Name Here

1 hour ago, MCMaster-095 said:

I love how BK needs basically the entire treaty web to beat 3 spheres, 2 of which just emerged from a huge war.

Glad nothing has changed since Git Gud Friday. #Roseflex

10 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Welp, this had been said on a Discord DM but Kayser went inactive and idgaf.

When I was Leader / 2IC in TEst he had told me that his main priority would be to prevent consolidation in the upper tier. Apparently he left a legacy but one that believes the way to do it is fight against a coalition that was reking itself days before and decided to join forces due to solid evidence both spheres in conflict were at risk of being attacked.

Meh...

Oh man. I'm shocked. Are you shocked @Sketchy ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Yes how dare we attack polaris after they "blitz" us.

C'mon, you know you were being too aggressive when you defended yourselves from our "blitz"

• Like 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

I now remember a post, too lazy to search but was about the name of the war and someone said this should be Knightfall 2

In fact I'm here to fight the evil hegemony and their secret ties, don't go in VM or I will force you to drop to 50 infra

17 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

700 nations is not the half game. Take this piece of paper and please follow dusty and tarroc to the Stupidity-Allowment Zone, thanks.

Nations of which are consolidated in the 18+ zone, when you have much less than that for the opposing coalition in that range. The current coalition not accommodating for tS's directed hits on Grumpy came to about 1000 nations, or which well over 700 nations are sub 16 and 840 nations being below the 19 city line. 329 nations on the United FRont side above 18 cities, vs 186 nations on the Coalition B side. Not to mention all those nations in the united front almost all have a 5 city advantage on those 186 nations. 

You need to own your own stupidity Akuryo and look at it for what it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Auctor said:

ya dude hegemonies are mean i really hate it when people don't totally respect fake wars

I will forever be in awe of the sheer paranoia that manages to come out of NPO. To believe that a war between two spheres with mutual animosity between some of the participants, dealing huge monetary damages and crippling chaos military power, weeks before we even found out about the BK plot, was actually a cover up...

We could all mass delete and move on to other things and some Pacifica would be here to explain how it's all a plot.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

To an extent this is quite interesting. I'm basically just active in wartime these days, so when the treaty web went through all those transformations after the last global, I got mixed feelings.

On one hand I saw TKR's former sphere break up, which I thought was genuine because CoS is in their bloc and I know Ripper doesn't sign up to create hegemonies, which meant the other sphere was legit as well.

However, I saw a supposedly separated IQ seemingly break up but maintaining a frick ton of indirect ties, which added to how much the former main alliances in IQ liked each other, only increased my suspitions.

It was very well played, the hypocrisy from criticizing EMC's paperless treaties kinda blows up in their faces but I guess they can afford it since pretty much everyone and their mother is on their side.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 3