We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

Heavens, I feel so famous having so many people respond to me. Since every single person seems to be saying the exact same thing, I will point some things out. One. I said Polaris was being attacked. I never said they didn't attack first.

Secondly, it doesn't matter who attacked first, because if you would take a few moments to look at the alliance page, you would see under the "Type" listing, next to the word Polaris, is "ODoAP." For those who aren't in the best department, also known as Foreign Affairs, and doesn't know what an ODoAP is, which seems to be most of you, an ODoAP is an Optional Defense, Optional Aggression Pact. Polaris decided to attack, and so NPO had the OPTION of joining in. Thank you for joining my TED talks

Edited by Tarroc
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 8

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

And GoB doing that, is proof enough why this is necessary. A game such as ours, having an untouched upper tier, will eventually hollow out the masses and reduce in numbers if there is a constant inflation/hiding behind tiers that take no damage. Guardian have a bunch of folks within the 4k NS range who were not effectively hit, leaving another range of individuals untouched. 

At the end of the day, there are only a finite number of members that we have to take on specific tiers, and can only use them as efficiently as we can. That _is_ a real problem, and tS is here doing something about it. 

No, it's proof that you're bullshitting.
"We're here to make sure you have opposition, even though the vastly outnumbered nations of this tier we're replacing to oppose you have been completely annihilated meaning we will just another group of dipshits charging down a machine gun nest one at a time"

Well you sure proved us wrong didn't you! What an opposition strategy! I'm sure you'll do lots of damage and curtail the power of this group of whales that outnumber you and are arguably better fighters, and who frankly probably rival t$ itself in wealth.

Or, more realistically, that won't happen, and it'll default to the other two options. If t$ wanted to make sure the whales had actual opposition, they would have cleared it with their sphere to jump in and so on like, day 2, not wait until everyone most of Guard/Grumpy can fight is a rotting carcass. 

Just now, Kurdanak said:

LeafyFrayedHamster.gif

It's genuinely fascinating how alliances I used to be familiar with have developed over the years I've been roughly inactive. Genuinely disappointing, as well, in most cases. Enjoy!

The fact that your fascination is genuine intrigues me. Those alliances will stay on in a vestigial state and probably should just disband or merge. But nostalgia is quite strong.

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Also, NPO has yet to do anything. Thanks for confirming they intend to come in.

TIL a random BK member supposedly has access to whatever opsec info NPO's government doesn't even have :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

To be fair, KETOG united half the game against the other half. What reason is there for all of the other half to not fight against you? BK, Citadel, and tC doesn't have the uppertier on your level. tS doesn't have as much as you do in that top range either, so they are probably looking at this and realizing "what stops them from hitting us next?" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33uxt6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

TIL a random BK member supposedly has access to whatever opsec info NPO's government doesn't even have :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hit me up some time, it's been too long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Heavens, I feel so famous having so many people respond to me. Since every single person seems to be saying the exact same thing, I will point some things out. One. I said Polaris was being attacked. I never said they didn't attack first.

Secondly, it doesn't matter who attacked first, because if you would take a few moments to look at the alliance page, you would see under the "Type" listing, next to the word Polaris, is "ODoAP." For those who aren't in the best department, also known as Foreign Affairs, and doesn't know what an ODoAP is, which seems to be most of you, an ODoAP is an Optional Defense, Optional Aggression Pact. Polaris decided to attack, and so NPO had the OPTION of joining in. Feel free to attend my next education seminar, whenever that will be..

Listen, we all understand how a treaty works, the problem here is that you don't understand how optics work.

• Upvote 2

Told everybody IQ hadn't broken up but consolidated even further via treaties that indirectly kept them tied to each other with even more alliances such as t$ and TCW. Can't wait for NPO to join the fun.

Well played on their part tho, strategically it makes sense.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Khai Jäger said:

To be fair, KETOG united half the game against the other half. What reason is there for all of the other half to not fight against you? BK, Citadel, and tC doesn't have the uppertier on your level. tS doesn't have as much as you do in that top range either, so they are probably looking at this and realizing "what stops them from hitting us next?" 

700 nations is not the half game. Take this piece of paper and please follow dusty and tarroc to the Stupidity-Allowment Zone, thanks.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Khai Jäger said:

Wait if we’re half the game and BK Has more players than us.....

the war consists of 130%+ of the player base and N$O doesn’t exist?!?!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

How is it also for your upper tiers to have no infrastructure, therefore, letting nations with 32 cities hit people with 18 cities only due to the small nation having infrastructure, So please explain to me how its fair to have what 150 nations above 20 cities plus, down declaring nations on 15 cities and such.

Sure it might have been fair in terms of nations but please do not pass it off as anything more, you had the upper hand by having no infrastructure and being able to down declare by ten cities or more with having maxed military.

You shouldn't post on OWF after getting clapped. Turns fiction into fact real quick.

“Your Salty” and “You guys average more cities than us” are you’re biggest defenses. That still didn’t exclude the fact you guys got twice the amount of people. You guys should also add that we are more competent, maybe then you guys would could muster up five times the amount of people Instead of double. 

We average more cities, sure. But we also have less nations, so that means that this bigger nation with 4 more cities on average has to fights more people. And isn’t expected to get beiged less, while beieging 2 people per time they get beiged AT MINIMUM to make this an “even” fight.

32 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I do not understand the thinking of KERTOG when they keep saying the fight was even, and You do realise how wars work yes. How is it also for your upper tiers to have no infrastructure, therefore, letting nations with 32 cities hit people with 18 cities only due to the small nation having infrastructure, So please explain to me how its fair to have what 150 nations above 20 cities plus, down declaring nations on 15 cities and such.

Sure it might have been fair in terms of nations but please do not pass it off as anything more, you had the upper hand by having no infrastructure and being able to down declare by ten cities or more with having maxed military.

Let me explain to you, my uneducated, low “IQ” individual.  

These 32 city boys are attacking 3-4 nations at like city 18, and then they’re also being countered by 2-3 nations. That’s 6 vs 1.  

Let me rephrase that. 

Going with your 18 cities being what this “32 city boy” attacks. It would be about 108 cities vs 32 cities. 

And you cannot say it’s a “fair fight” because it isn’t. You guys would have a 76 city advantage, and seeing as tC’s side of the war likes to use city advantages as an excuse, so should we. 

Also, you can’t be at 900-1k infa and down declare 10 cities below you. I doubt I could be at 4K score full military and destroy a city 14 boy. If I could do that I’d be dragging city 14 boys all across the floor all day. 

Not to mention these GoB guys have relatively high infa still. So. TLDR; 

Do a bit of thinking before chadposting online, or don’t and make yourself look like an idiot for my entertainment, either way. It’s a win-win scenario. 

(P.S please get your most competent Yakuza boys on me, you guys suck complete trash it’s worrying you guys think it’s a good idea to tier this high without any basic knowledge of the game) :P 

Gatorcock. 

Edited by Gatorcock
Sorry for any typos etc, on mobile !!!
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Saxplayer said:

Listen, we all understand how a treaty works, the problem here is that you don't understand how optics work.

I suppose that depends on whether or T$ cares how you perceive the situation, which they don't seem to. You know how to get to their discord, feel free to go ask them what they think of the optics of the situation.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

yall acting like all yall noble by taking on grumpy and guardian in the high tier but t$ didn't feel the need to do anything when we rolled them 6 months ago.

you know who did tho? us

yall talk big but N$O has been in like 2 wars the past 2 years while TKR and Co. are reaching the 5 or 6 mark. Probably higher than that, but I know if I get it wrong Im going to have 5 BK members jump down my throat

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

what stops N$O from attacking BK next? oh right, your paperless and indirect treaties. right

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

It's genuinely fascinating how alliances I used to be familiar with have developed over the years I've been roughly inactive. Genuinely disappointing, as well, in most cases. Enjoy!

Like the time Roquentin despised t$ for being tied to half the game and started a blitz on them because of it? Oh how times and people change. ?

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

And seriously, has none of you ever read Von Clausewitz, Machiavelli, or Sun Tzu?  Going into a "fair fight" is the utter height of stupidity for anyone that wants to achieve something beyond pointless destruction.

I got news for you, this is a game, not real life.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

It has been brought to my attention that some people are having trouble understanding the limits of this engagement. 

All new declared wars will be limited to Guardian and Grumpy but they will not limited to the Syndicate (as described regarding affiliates). At least as long as Rule #3 is followed. 

We will be relying on our affiliated assets to challenge what is the most tightly consolidated grouping of whales this game has to offer at present. 

I've also received numerous complaints that this is opportunistic and all I can say is yes. Yes it is. My sincere apologies for the discomfort that results. 

I feel sorry for this "Grumpy Guardian", surely they have suffered enough?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1