We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

guess it's just such a coincidence that t$ is attacking the same alliance that BK is at war with, and that they're attacking the same nations BK can't fight

but remember guys, just a coincidence

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Hmm? How does hitting upper tiers, have anything to do with BK's war lol. If they did indeed call us in, we'd be on other targets. Anyway, do continue, its fun to watch. 

Aight, then we’ll see how long it takes you to activate your mdp with them once they get countered by our bloc. This is sincerely the most transparent bullshit I have *ever* seen, just sign BK already.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Akuryo said:

The point is your sphere doesn't believe in such things making it a transparent wall of bullshit. Which i expect from you, just not necessarily the rest of t$.

Well, if we wanted to help BK, we would've targeted the people on BK. However, we hit the people most likely to put up a good fight against us, tier-wise. But, hey, those are just pesky facts, right? You've never concerned yourself with those before.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Tarroc said:

Interesting. Nothing like seeing the Orbis brought together by a war.

As for the people who are angry NPO and T$ are joining, and want to disregard the fact that Polaris, an ally of NPO is being attacked and so T$ and NPO have every right to enter this war, I have a present for you all.

Yes how dare we attack polaris after they "blitz" us.

• Haha 4

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

As for the people who are angry NPO and T$ are joining, and want to disregard the fact that Polaris, an ally of NPO is being attacked and so T$ and NPO have every right to enter this war, I have a present for you all. @chanel

Wrong, Polaris attacked us first, so we countered them as a defensive move. Check the game logs if you want.

• Upvote 3

On 6/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, Tarroc said:

<image removed>

As for the people who are angry NPO and T$ are joining, and want to disregard the fact that Polaris, an ally of NPO is being attacked and so T$ and NPO have every right to enter this war, I have a present for you all. @chanel

I mean, you're disregarding that Polaris attacked first.

Go be a dipshit elsewhere mate, this ain't the short bus.

Edited by Olive Penderghast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

As for the people who are angry NPO and T$ are joining, and want to disregard the fact that Polaris, an ally of NPO is being attacked and so T$ and NPO have every right to enter this war, I have a present for you all. 

'Cept Poolaris charged in on their own? I mean. Cut the bad fruit from the tree. They charged in and got backhanded.

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

On 6/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, Tarroc said:

<image removed>

Haha, imagine thinking Polaris is even remotely relevant enough to warrant anything

but really, at least you’re admitting that n$o are baldfacedly joining the war lolol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I do not understand the thinking of KERTOG when they keep saying the fight was even, and You do realise how wars work yes. How is it also for your upper tiers to have no infrastructure, therefore, letting nations with 32 cities hit people with 18 cities only due to the small nation having infrastructure, So please explain to me how its fair to have what 150 nations above 20 cities plus, down declaring nations on 15 cities and such.

Sure it might have been fair in terms of nations but please do not pass it off as anything more, you had the upper hand by having no infrastructure and being able to down declare by ten cities or more with having maxed military.

Lol did you see Knightfall 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Polaris went on the offensive. Not sure what you're talking about.

Also, NPO has yet to do anything. Thanks for confirming they intend to come in.

• Haha 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

13 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Haha, imagine thinking Polaris is even remotely relevant enough to warrant anything

but really, at least you’re admitting that n$o are baldfacedly joining the war lolol

'Admitting'? Tarroc isn't a part of N$O nor was he tasked with representing us. His (in my opinion dumb) opinion is his, not ours. Try again.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I mean, you're disregarding that Polaris attacked first.

Go be a dipshit elsewhere mate, this ain't the short bus.

He saw you on it, and I can see how he would make that mistake.

20 minutes ago, Vent said:

We'll let ya know when your opinion on the worth of our word is a concern of ours. 

Ill let you know when I find the real Syndicate, not these awful imposters that have sprung up in their absence.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Daitoツ said:

The thread is accurate yet not in anyway attached to reality

Attachment is what various grumpy individuals appear to have to sodium chloride. They should realise too much is bad for the soul.

• Like 1