We are here for the Whales

Sisyphus

15 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Do you understand the concept of an MD level treaty? This is pathetic.

You have the right to refuse help and not activate your treaty, as I understand these things. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

"You're incompetent, you need the whole game to help you take us down!" / "You're hegemonic, we couldn't possibly do anything to you!"

Pick one.

Ride well, my brothers in Syndicate.

I'll bite. When did we say the second one?

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

You have the right to refuse help and not activate your treaty, as I understand these things. 

Oh how far you've fallen, t$.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

"You're incompetent, you need the whole game to help you take us down!" / "You're hegemonic, we couldn't possibly do anything to you!"

Pick one.

Do you not realize those don't contradict? SyndIQ is hegemonic because of your massive numbers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

I mean, it depends on the wording I suppose. The whole purpose of treaties is to document what will happen if someone attacks etc etc. If it's an optional defense pact, then make it an ODP. I never liked how loosey goosey the treaty system has become. "Back in my day..." people honored treaties even if it as a losing battle.

• Like 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

Except you know as well as anyone else here that it's just an excuse to get NPO involved so Thanos can stroke himself while saying "IQ disbanded".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

thalmorcommie.png

11 minutes ago, Dalinar said:

His throat was under strain for other reasons that may or may not be related to tS entering the war

The Roq Cock was just too good for BK to resist.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Pick one.

Yup

You're still going to get spanked, even though you brought in the alliance of bank

You best build up fortification, and build up your tanks

Our lower tier is screwed though rip

that said, the damage will only amount to a nip

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

6 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Oh, the irony. 

Really, none of you complaining here can be taken seriously being salty about what BK does, because, save a few alliances that lean paperless, your entire group has done the same thing repeatedly, for years.  But I don't expect most of you to be objective enough to grasp that. ?

And seriously, has none of you ever read Von Clausewitz, Machiavelli, or Sun Tzu?  Going into a "fair fight" is the utter height of stupidity for anyone that wants to achieve something beyond pointless destruction.

No, I'm pretty sure you've been doing it since you formed. Plus, who exactly are you referring to? CoS was paperless, Soup is new, TGH has stuck by KETOG forever, KT has been in like 3 different spheres, TKR didn't bring in more people during their rolling, Guardian and Grumpy have been (fairly) transparent during their whole thing. Also frick off "everyone does it" isn't a justification and you know that.

mUh SuN tZu ok pseud, not like this is a browser game and human life isn't actually at stake

whatever. I guess you recognize you have no integrity, so there's nothing i can really say

Edited by chanel
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Apparently your ass should be fired, if you think you understand what an MDP means from this. Noctis probably has better FA than that.

No, the MD part of Mutual Defense does not mean you can just choose to not activate it. Your treatied partnet can ask you to let them handle it, but that's a voluntary waive of the treaty, not an arbitrary "nah not gonna"

gtfo with that bs

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3