P&W strike

Micchan

4 hours ago, GoldyHammer said:

Alex could fix the code/the game.

But that would divert time away from his sick banner ad creation.

o02KUKf.jpg

cmon Goldy, can't you see this, he might starve.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

What if

Alex says "sry for the servers, I fixed them for now, but I'm resetting nations to a week ago"

7 hours ago, Rosey Song said:

But that would divert time away from his sick banner ad creation.

o02KUKf.jpg

cmon Goldy, can't you see this, he might starve.

Well, maybe his near starvation will force him to fix it in order to regain the subs and therefore afford food.

ghstattrack90.png

I am in VM.  But I have more reasons than only that. This just prove me that there is no point to come back in game and fight - 2am for me is update so with these server issues it is just pointless to stay so late.

Server issue is from what I know at least 2 years old when first inq war happened. 

Maybe PnW is overpopulated and needs some purge?

Alex could organise monthly purge when he deletes/bans random people. Ohhh...wait.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 minute ago, Maia said:

I am in VM.  But I have more reasons than only that. This just prove me that there is no point to come back in game and fight - 2am for me is update so with these server issues it is just pointless to stay so late.

Server issue is from what I know at least 2 years old when first inq war happened. 

Maybe PnW is overpopulated and needs some purge?

Alex could organise monthly purge when he deletes/bans random people. Ohhh...wait.

It would probably help to purge the inactive half of the game that hasn't logged in past their first day. The people who sit with 1 city and have no score 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

if the server can't handle 200 people on at once, no amount of purging will help

the solution, as always, is to delete the game

• Like 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Guest San Fortunado

@Micchan

Let me break this down for you: The server sucks, but it ain't the server...

PHP can leak memory, and when programmed incorrectly, it can leak memory even more. And you see, memory leaks are from the server (that is, PW's side) to the client (that is, a player's side.) Imagine, if you will, the game as a basement and it is surrounded by pipes that drip water every now and then. At first you may see a small puddle, however if there is a great surge in the water supply (which is an analogy for a surge in players playing the game), that puddle is now an ocean, and when you try to open the door to the basement, you realize you can't now, and the water bill and damage is out of control cus Sheepy was the roommate responsible for calling the plumber and he was too busy saying he couldn't do it because of school and it was too much work to call said plumber, so he won't.

On 6/17/2019 at 9:18 PM, Micchan said:

But we have to find a solution

I play this game for wars and I can't enjoy wars with this server

Play hoi4 loser. 

On 6/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, Micchan said:

Peace all wars, everyone put their nations in vacation mode for 2 weeks, then we decide based on Sheepy's actions

No. I have rebuilding to do and then wars to wage.

1 hour ago, Betulius said:

if the server can't handle 200 people on at once, no amount of purging will help

the solution, as always, is to delete the game

This.

13 hours ago, GoldyHammer said:

Well, maybe his near starvation will force him to fix it in order to regain the subs and therefore afford food.

Deleting the game cuts server maintaining costs by 100%.