The truth is out there

Thalmor

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Okay, so you guys know who I am... A lot of you still connect me to KT, and that's fair. I spent the credit to make KT when alliances still costed a credit, and I'm still in KT. So I'm the oldest lasting KT member ever... so yeah I'm pretty much 'there' ya' know?

Anyways... anyways, I don't know. There's been a lot of faces coming and going in KT. Seems like a lot of them like to disappear into side rooms or go down a different hallway when I come by. I don't know if they're scared of me or what... maybe that's it.

To tell you the truth, I don't know when it started. You know the thing about the frog boiling in water? If you slowly increase the temperature, the frog lets itself boil to death because it can't detect the change in temperature? I think that's bullshit, but the idea is the same. I don't know when things started to change in KT. I think just God or some mystery dark figures I barely know just started turning the knob and slowly increased the temperature.

Like, I thought it was weird too. I was sitting at my battle station ready to go. "Hey guys, Deus Vult! We're going to war! Be on before update" blah blah blah. I've spent so much time in this game fighting people that it's just routine. Is it normal to feel like it's 'routine' when you hurt people so much? Gosh, how many alliances have I fought in this game... Let's see, TKR twice, Arrgh several times, GPA, BK, Acadia, and UPN now twice, TRF twice, CoS, SK, Soup, Alpha, Oblivion... I can probably think of more. At this point the number of people I've hurt is probably in the hundreds. The scary part is now I think I enjoy it.

But yeah, I was ready to go. The target list was posted, and I checked to see who it was... Chaos.

Wait, Chaos?

Chaos had nothing to do with... anything. They had never wronged us. Hell, they were doing something similar to what we were doing. Why would we hit Chaos?

Well, whatever. Nowadays it's best just to keep your head down and do what you're told. There's a few in KT who didn't do that and nothing good ever happened to them. I... didn't want to end up like them.

So... I hit Chaos. By the end of it, I had fought 17 people; 16 offensive and 1 defensive. The scary part was.. I recognized the names. Betulius was my brother in TEst 3 years ago. Critters was a KT member for a small while shortly after we were founded. RebelMan was KT gov for a very long time. These people were on my side arm-and-arm at one point... But here I was, smacking them like it meant nothing.

Maybe it never did mean anything.

So, imagine my shock when the order went out to finish out wars with Chaos. Wait I thought. Why? Why finish out wars and stop fighting all of a sudden? Did they surrender or something?

You ever had that feeling where you just know something is wrong? No reason to think that, but it's like your primal monkey brain's predator detecting system is just blaring? WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!... Well, that's how I felt. There was a part of me that felt that way. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. So, ever since Tuesday I've been digging. I'm done some things I'm not proud of. I pulled some favors that'll bite me in the long-run, and took on some debts I know I can't repay. But, I think I finally got the truth.

The leaks that were dropped by a person who 'deleted', the strange ways our coalition fought with Chaos, and then the sudden war against BK and their allies. It all started to make sense.

What started to make sense? Well, it's a truth that's even more horrifying than what anyone could imagine. I wish I could explain more in this already-to-long post, but I'm almost out of time, and I'm holding onto the thin hope that they'll just get me and leave those I care about alone. Maybe that's selfish of me, but I think you guys would all do the same in my position.

All I can say is... keep digging for the truth. Keep questioning the narrative. They are depending on people eventually eating the official story and going quiet. QUESTION EVERYTHING! Eventually you can reach the truth too. I'm sad that KT has chosen to go down such a dark path. I think I'm even more sad that I wasn't able to see it coming and... do something about it. Now, I'm scared it's to late to change course, but that doesn't mean there's no hope.

Goodbye, guys. I know you all can do it. God bless...

I can hear them outside. My time may be up, but they ain't getting me that easy.

conspiracy_theory_inst.png

Now it all makes perfect sense. Conspiracy!

Why does Trump need 20 billion for a wall when Thalmor can do it for free

• Upvote 3

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

Well if someone has been playing us into this war, where are their multis (you put it as you seem to think they haven’t deleted)? And why did they do as they did, for fun or some other reason?

1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

He did, every player got it, no one is allowed to sell it. It's a wall of lag. 

I need a real physical barrier, like the Great Wall of China with added turrets to be satisfied though:/

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Grinding each other down on infra probably would be a loophole to BK’s all plane strategy for range reasons they had defensively. So the more it’s talked about, the more likely it seems.?

If I keep repeating it to myself, I think I can convince myself it is real.

• Haha 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, Smith said:

Has anyone considered if this BK war is fake too?

It is. The real reason we're all reking each other is so we're in better shape to hit NPO / t$ sphere next.

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:09 PM, Buorhann said:

@ArcKnox, get the "visitation" squad ready.  We need to "answer" some of these people questioning things.

A man on a crusade is preferable to a martyr. Agent Thalmor is no threat to our operations.

j6jel1g6vdc21.jpg

• Haha 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

• 3 weeks later...

If KETOG hit Chaos as bait expecting BK to jump in on Chaos pointlessly (In which case BK wouldn’t have got much help). BK never took the bait, as KETOG did make one last attempt at trolling BK into attacking Chaos before the joint strike. So not sure if the plan is doomed now that NPO decided to treat it as bait anyways.

Although interesting how it went from Chaos vs KETOG with both sides looking like they had a shot; into KETOG+ vs BK+; with both sides close enough they can still try winning.