The truth is out there

Thalmor

37 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If KETOG hit Chaos as bait expecting BK to jump in on Chaos pointlessly (In which case BK wouldn’t have got much help). BK never took the bait, as KETOG did make one last attempt at trolling BK into attacking Chaos before the joint strike. So not sure if the plan is doomed now that NPO decided to treat it as bait anyways.

Although interesting how it went from Chaos vs KETOG with both sides looking like they had a shot; into KETOG+ vs BK+; with both sides close enough they can still try winning.

You would think with all the stuff you post, that one of these days you may actually accidentally post something that is true.  I continue to patiently wait for that day.

34 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You would think with all the stuff you post, that one of these days you may actually accidentally post something that is true.  I continue to patiently wait for that day.

I think if KETOG & Chaos fought while having already known about the plan from BK before fighting each other doesn't matter in regards to the CB. Although interesting how you guys want to leave a shroud of mystery whether the intention was fighting them eventually from the start. (Or just beating up on each other; before suddenly deciding you wanted to align against what became perceived as the greatest threat then and not before)

58 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think if KETOG & Chaos fought while having already known about the plan from BK before fighting each other doesn't matter in regards to the CB. Although interesting how you guys want to leave a shroud of mystery whether the intention was fighting them eventually from the start. (Or just beating up on each other; before suddenly deciding you wanted to align against what became perceived as the greatest threat then and not before)

Of course you think that, because you are always wrong.  You should pull a Costanza, every time you have a thought, just do the opposite. That being said we have explained everything about why that war started... multiple times.  I even did a show with booty this weekend, and explained exactly what happened.