War Stats: Global War 14

Guest Frawley

13 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

bump so this doesnt drop from the first page

Look who it is. Getting people to do your dirty work? Huh? Well here I will tickle your pickle a little.

Bump.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Any chance we could get GPWC in the war stats?

Already counted under the NPO stats :P

The reason being more so was GPWC was our banking AA when they ported over, so Frawley's collection of bank AAs to count to the main AA hasn't been separated out in this case. So their wars are counted under the NPO column. 

Before someone claims this is to boost our stats etc, it isn't. Bank AAs get counted under all main AAs, and they just happened to be on our bank AA. The call to split it, is up to Frawley :P 

4 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Already counted under the NPO stats :P

The reason being more so was GPWC was our banking AA when they ported over, so Frawley's collection of bank AAs to count to the main AA hasn't been separated out in this case. So their wars are counted under the NPO column. 

Before someone claims this is to boost our stats etc, it isn't. Bank AAs get counted under all main AAs, and they just happened to be on our bank AA. The call to split it, is up to Frawley :P 

Ah okay, I mean as long as their stats are there I’m not too fussed whether they’re under NPO or as a separate entity.

• 1 month later...

@Frawley

Would it be possible to add a sum row to the bottom of the alliance > damage dealt / damage received tables?

For example, https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12/alliance/1584 a new row 216 with sum of all damage received / given in the various categories?

Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Iirc the stats update around 15mins past the hour for around 10mins or so.

Still getting that "Stats updating" page about 40 mins later. It's been like that quite consistently whenever I try to check it but again maybe I'm just getting unlucky.

5 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Still getting that "Stats updating" page about 40 mins later. It's been like that quite consistently whenever I try to check it but again maybe I'm just getting unlucky.

Yeah, I am getting the same right now too. I'll speak to Frawley or LoD when they are online and see what's up and let you know.

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

It's trying to figure out why the war hasn't ended yet.

• Haha 3