War Stats: Global War 14

Guest Frawley

51 minutes ago, TitoBroz said:

This is hilarious. To the Rose member who told me the beiging plan would work, how's that working out for you? Even Pantheon is higher in score than you guys LMAO. Totally not IQ wins again.

Didn't you get removed from Ming Empire for being too garbage?

I just find it funny given that, to see you here acting like you're anything.

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2019 at 1:07 AM, Akuryo said:

Didn't you get removed from Ming Empire for being too garbage?

I just find it funny given that, to see you here acting like you're anything.

I agree I was garbage, from the moment I told them I was quitting, because the way the war was handled was suicide.

And I was right, look at KERCHTOG now.

EDIT: Don’t misunderstand though, I still loved my time at RoK/Ming. They’ve given me a home for 1,5 years. But their MDoAP with Rose was a bad idea, and I wasn’t gonna drive off the cliff with them. Gave them most of my resources before I left as a thank you, I hope it helped the members survive better.

Edited by TitoBroz

18 hours ago, TitoBroz said:

I agree I was garbage, from the moment I told them I was quitting, because the way the war was handled was suicide.

And I was right, look at KERCHTOG now.

EDIT: Don’t misunderstand though, I still loved my time at RoK/Ming. They’ve given me a home for 1,5 years. But their MDoAP with Rose was a bad idea, and I wasn’t gonna drive off the cliff with them. Gave them most of my resources before I left as a thank you, I hope it helped the members survive better.

Just admit you wanted to hug pixels.  It's ok.  War isn't for everyone.

• Upvote 4

It's actually impressive when this war started and to where we are now. KERCHTOG took advantage of the early disorganization of Coalition B and took a very VERY impressive lead. They did as much damage as they could as Coalition B organized it forces. Coalition B, in itself, had a impressive stabilization of the war. Though many alliances fell out from the war, Coalition B is now slowly climbing back. Looking at the graph pretty much tells the story of this war. 

KERCHTOG won the early game very decisively.

Coalition B stabilized a very poorly start to the war and is swinging the war in their favor climbing out of the negative slowly. I don't see KERCHTOG coming back in this fight now that the Coalition B war machine has overpowered them now. 

I have no horse in this race, just wanted to commend both sides for fighting so hard thus far. 

Edited by Singha
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Changeup said:

@Frawley  Does the stat tracker count alliance bank loots? Because OWR got their bank looted three times after they peaced out and I don't see it in their statistics.

Probably because it was after they peaced out.

• Upvote 2

Guest Frawley
5 hours ago, Changeup said:

That's what I'm assuming, but it should still be included as part of the war stats.

They are in there...

6 hours ago, Frawley said:

They are in there...

Not related to this exact situation but some people have been noticing bank loot missing from their stats in the last 10+ days or so. 

Example: https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/war/511439

image.thumb.png.3d5d9a3a05eeef775877756579ed208b.png

PS Check DMs, I swear I'll stop nagging you about adding wars to dial up :P 

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

Not related to this exact situation but some people have been noticing bank loot missing from their stats in the last 10+ days or so. 

Example: https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/war/511439

image.thumb.png.3d5d9a3a05eeef775877756579ed208b.png

PS Check DMs, I swear I'll stop nagging you about adding wars to dial up :P 

Yeah, adding bank AAs is a lot more effort (need to work out who they represent, lookup our internal participant id, work out days they were active etc), and not possible from my mobile atm. I have been on my mobile for most of the last two weeks (travelling for work).

I have a list as long as my arm on our side too, so don't think its targetted.

/me hides from @TheNG

Guest Frawley

FYI - Have done a dive into the data, turns out that the attacks api stopped reporting all alliance loot on the 22-09-2019 so no alliance loot totals have entered our system since then, I am following up with Alex to get alliance loot re-added to the attacks api.  

Guest Frawley
7 hours ago, Robert Jordan said:

Any update on when the stats for TFP in the ongoing global will be fixed? @Frawley They haven't been updated since early July.

What's wrong with TFP?

7 hours ago, Robert Jordan said:

Any update on when the stats for TFP in the ongoing global will be fixed? @Frawley They haven't been updated since early July.

TFP has both a KERCHTOG and Coalition B entry. It's possible you're looking at the Coalition B entry, which ceased updating once you exited their side of the war. Quite a few alliances (T$ comes most rapidly to mind) have entries for their participation on both sides of this war.

Edited by Inst

My apologies, what I specifically meant is that the stats for TFP for its current alignment with KERTOG is the same as its stats for when it was with Coalition B. Specifically, all the stats reflect TFP's stats when it was on the side of Coalition B @Frawley. It's probably because we're one of those alliances that have participated in both sides of the war as @Inst pointed out?

Guest Frawley
2 minutes ago, Robert Jordan said:

My apologies, what I specifically meant is that the stats for TFP for its current alignment with KERTOG is the same as its stats for when it was with Coalition B. Specifically, all the stats reflect TFP's stats when it was on the side of Coalition B @Frawley. It's probably because we're one of those alliances that have participated in both sides of the war as @Inst pointed out?

Yes it is unfortunately, we have fixed the problem for version 2.0 of the stats site, but that is still a while off being released.

Guest Frawley

Have added a bunch of fixes, including the missing alliance loot, and 127 offshore banks.  Please ignore the random $20m showing up for Medellin cartel, was a typo and will be removed.

Edit: Somehow Farksphere got on my bank list, we are working on removing now :((

Edited by Frawley