War Stats: Global War 14

Guest Frawley

Just now, Sphinx said:

Actually I did that in 2 cities by mistake but I fixed it in all 35 others where I dropped from 3.8k to 2k. 

Who the hell has 3.8K infra cities? Who the hell drops it pre-war to make their stats look good?

Apparently, you.

CoS's largest members also did it last war, Ripper and Jag went from 2.5k infra and sold down to i think 1k infra in all thier cities.  Granted they did it to try to avoid us larger nations and try to create havok in the lower tiers.  I am pretty sure Sphinx did it to pad his stats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryan1 said:

Who the hell has 3.8K infra cities? Who the hell drops it pre-war to make their stats look good?

Apparently, you.

I think Grumpy is well aware of the combat ramifications of selling infra for whale combatants, where 3.8k infra can comprise 3420 score. I personally don't think it'll save Sphinx, but he's currently 37 cities with 3774.56 score.

Guest Frawley
33 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

@Frawley Also mate question, are my Infra losses as shown in the war stats based the amount of Infra at the point of the attack or are they tabulated at the start of a day or turn or something? Just curious to know when it counts the Infra from

Point of the attack. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Apparently, you.

Well Chaos and TEKOG attacked each other to remove all the infra but keep improvements, that's worst don't think, just so they can look good in this war? only really alliance fighting BK right now is Rose as they didn't need to have a fake war to remove infra to look good fighting BK.

35 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well Chaos and TEKOG attacked each other to remove all the infra but keep improvements, that's worst don't think, just so they can look good in this war? only really alliance fighting BK right now is Rose as they didn't need to have a fake war to remove infra to look good fighting BK.

Yes, because in a fake war the other side absolutely annihilates your military, even after the ceasefire, to the point where half of Chaos can’t even fight right now.

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

With fighting prowess like that i can't believe they even attacked BK, allied to Yakuza, at all! Surely they were scared! 

Beat his dumbass Jag, get some blood for those khorne flakes 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When has Yakuza ever done anything ever.

• Haha 1

new_forum_sig_2.png