Endgame

Adrienne

33 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I did think Rose had some standards before they let you in, but I'm not going to bother tagging them for that; since that would be pointless. I'm not sure why you think he'd care what you think. :P

Standards? The only place with standards low enough to accept you after your first posting spree was BK, and they aren't exactly known for high standards.

Also, must I remind you that you got another forums account after you got over 800 downvotes on your first one? Yeah, let's talk about standards?

4 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Standards? The only place with standards low enough to accept you after your first posting spree was BK, and they aren't exactly known for high standards.

Also, must I remind you that you got another forums account after you got over 800 downvotes on your first one? Yeah, let's talk about standards?

He saw all those down votes I got from you guys before offering to promote me; so he doesn’t care about that. Only other places I applied were at war with no new member during the war policy; although doesn’t mean other alliances didn’t want me to join then as well.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What the literal frick is that, @durmij?

Tbh, it's probably my next warn point. I give it a 50/50 chance either way.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Only because one plane shows a gapping hole in the rear.

Honestly, the bulge between the legs is way way worse.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

What the literal frick is that, @durmij?

It makes me want to delete my nation 

• Upvote 1

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

7 hours ago, durmij said:

When your shit post gets deleted but it's wildly popular so you keep having to serve it up in the DMs

shitpost-smuggling.jpg

There's no better advertising than official condemnation, after all ;)

I do feel bad for those in Chaos who went from getting to nuke the hippo, into stuck fighting alongside him; as he complains so much about people using offense slots to be beiged; with Alex is considering breaking the game or making it possible to be punished for losing in any war where that might benefit you.

Apparently this is a “big” deal to the Hippo & he thinks people considering using offensive slots this way minor as dumb. So Alex needs to fix people getting time on beige losing offensive wars or anyone can be reported for losing an offensive war.

Might as well remove treasures from the game with the rule changes on anything potentially being war slot filling if it’s reported. So not a good look when he’s complaining about nonsensical stuff to Admin. Hopefully it’s not the whole war he’s nagging Alex to break some mechanic or enforce a new rule for him, maybe the game really will end if he gets his way & people keep taking him seriously.

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I do feel bad for those in Chaos who went from getting to nuke the hippo, into stuck fighting alongside him; as he complains so much about people using offense slots to be beiged; with Alex is considering breaking the game or making it possible to be punished for losing in any war where that might benefit you.

Apparently this is a “big” deal to the Hippo & he thinks people considering using offensive slots this way minor as dumb. So Alex needs to fix people getting time on beige losing offensive wars or anyone can be reported for losing an offensive war.

Might as well remove treasures from the game with the rule changes on anything potentially being war slot filling if it’s reported. So not a good look when he’s complaining about nonsensical stuff to Admin. Hopefully it’s not the whole war he’s nagging Alex to break some mechanic or enforce a new rule for him, maybe the game really will end if he gets his way & people keep taking him seriously.

I feel bad for your family who has to wake up everyday to you, as well as your co workers, and anyone in any alliance you go to. Please stop acting like you have anything intelligent to contribute, that isn't at best a parrot of someone else.

If people don't want to be accused or war slot filling it's pretty easy. Find people with bad beige discipline who have ships. Attack and raid with ground forces. Make sure they're not an ally ofc so nobody can claim anything. Boom, problem solved. It's actually pretty simple to do without breaking the rules, it's nobody fault but their own if they can't figure it out and have to pay people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I feel bad for your family who has to wake up everyday to you, as well as your co workers, and anyone in any alliance you go to. Please stop acting like you have anything intelligent to contribute, that isn't at best a parrot of someone else.

If people don't want to be accused or war slot filling it's pretty easy. Find people with bad beige discipline who have ships. Attack and raid with ground forces. Make sure they're not an ally ofc so nobody can claim anything. Boom, problem solved. It's actually pretty simple to do without breaking the rules, it's nobody fault but their own if they can't figure it out and have to pay people.

We banned practice wars where alliances still are damaging each other while we were at it? Guess as long as it helps him keep people beiged indefinitely; doesn’t matter how much pointless stuff is banned for him.

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

We banned practice wars where alliances still are damaging each other while we were at it? Guess as long as it helps him keep people beiged indefinitely; doesn’t matter how much pointless stuff is banned for him.

You finally did it. Peace.

2019-07-06-2229.png

• Upvote 1