Endgame

Adrienne

On 7/2/2019 at 12:10 AM, Shadowthrone said:

That's a categorical lie. Unless Kayser is the leader of BK? 

Whether or not BK knew about the agreement doesn't matter. The fact is you had an agreement to protect BK if they ever got in trouble. 

You can pretend that this had something to do with secret logs that you refuse to share, but you had already made a commitment to help BK in a situation like this.

Any reason you give for entering the war is irrelevant because you had already committed to entering before any of that had happened. 

Additionally, this agreement you made essentially gave BK free reign to roll whoever they want as no single sphere could stand against them on their own. That means the rest of the game has the option to either:

a) Let BK roll them one-by-one like they were planning to already do with Chaos

b) Team up to have a chance against them but then that brings NPO in

It's a lose-lose for everybody outside your grouping 

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

How many alliances has BK really rolled though? Didn’t attack anyone the entire 100 days I was there & despite me bored; as well as always suspected the minisphere thing as plot a to make them easier to roll. Although I didn’t think TKR behind it personally. (TKR seems to have had the same kind of push to drop their allies by those who wanted to role them before their fall) 

Although I thought they were overly focused TKR versus KETOG. Personally I did make some diplomatic outreaches to TKR to potentially improve relations, they did approve of me getting an embassy with them so we wouldn’t necessarily automatically be enemies in any conflict. So not really sure this war was a matter of time regardless; although moot point when the war has been declared & it having reached this point.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

How many alliances has BK really rolled though? Didn’t attack anyone the entire 100 days I was there & despite me bored; as well as always suspected the minisphere thing as plot a to make them easier to roll. Although I didn’t think TKR behind it personally. (TKR seems to have had the same kind of push to drop their allies by those who wanted to role them before their fall) 

Although I thought they were overly focused TKR versus KETOG. Personally I did make some diplomatic outreaches to TKR to potentially improve relations, they did approve of me getting an embassy with them so we wouldn’t necessarily automatically be enemies in any conflict. So not really sure this war was a matter of time regardless; although moot point when the war has been declared & it having reached this point.

Remember they were planning to hit Chaos and only maybe cancelled those plans due to the Keto/Chaos war. Otherwise they would have still rolled a much smaller sphere while having the backing of NPO if another sphere got involved. This could have continued forever and nobody could really do anything to stop them if they hadn't messed up like this. 

And yes while you were in BK it did seem like you were interested in burying the hatchet at least from the posts I saw from you

C0r3Fye.png

53 minutes ago, Smith said:

a) Let BK roll them one-by-one like they were planning to already do with Chaos

b) Team up to have a chance against them but then that brings NPO in

It's a lose-lose for everybody outside your grouping 

It should be a lose lose but apparently even their combined forces are too incompetent.

IQ always finds a way to take their advantage and piss it down the drain with poor strategy and coordination.

Because the best way to defeat an upper tier threat you had a chance to beat in the first round is to hide in the bottom tier and march upper tier meatshields into the conflict slowly one by one so we can easily roll them one by one. Genius.

3 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

As for ego and toxic I am not the one parading on the forums saying "this was the last chance" and "anyone tied to BK is done". 

Only reasonable way to respond to your failed attempt at a hegemony. Imagine sucking so bad you can't beat us with ~1750 nations vs our 750 nations. I guess you do need to consolidate all that strength after all, gotta make up for your incompetence.

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Only reasonable way to respond to your failed attempt at a hegemony. Imagine sucking so bad you can't beat us with ~1750 nations vs our 750 nations. I guess you do need to consolidate all that strength after all, gotta make up for your incompetence.

Keep telling yourself that as the plane gap continues to widen.

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Keep telling yourself that as the plane gap continues to widen.

The plane gap lolololol

You have to keep calling in micros to stay ahead.

Clutch onto those straws as hard as you can, whatever consolation prize you can get from this sad blunder of yours.

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

The plane gap lolololol

You have to keep calling in micros to stay ahead.

Clutch onto those straws as hard as you can, whatever consolation prize you can get from this sad blunder of yours.

Lmfao

You are the ones parading around when micros drop out, as if we had any expectation of them staying past the first couple rounds. 

Last I checked it wasn't the micros holding 70% of your alliance down, with that number growing daily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Epi said:

Last i checked the numbers were 1100 vs. 860, i shared them in the last radio show. Though if someone wants to post updated stats without the peaced alliances, that'd be great.

Better yet, if you have stats throughout the war, you could put it in a table on the wiki. ?

Its 1766 nations vs 774. Of which 502 have peaced out.

Lmfao

You are the ones parading around when micros drop out, as if we had any expectation of them staying past the first couple rounds. 

Last I checked it wasn't the micros holding 70% of your alliance down, with that number growing daily.

"parading"

Why are you guys so butthurt about the micros if they don't matter? I haven't mentioned them once. Only you did. 

Meanwhile we are holding down your entire sphere. Better go tell the 10 people above 1500 planes to get a move on at this rate we'll be here until 2022.

Hit me up in 4 months when you realise you can't flip damages. I know you said 3 months but I know you are slow on the uptake so I'll wait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

"parading"

Why are you guys so butthurt about the micros if they don't matter? I haven't mentioned them once. Only you did. 

Meanwhile we are holding down your entire sphere. Better go tell the 10 people above 1500 planes to get a move on at this rate we'll be here until 2022.

Hit me up in 4 months when you realise you can't flip damages. I know you said 3 months but I know you are slow on the uptake so I'll wait.

Point to one instance of me complaining about losing micros. They did their jobs leaving early just make it easier now.

Ah the stats argument. No we won't flip the total damages but that tends to be the case when one side has infra and the other doesn't.

And if we need to stay to 2022 so be it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Ah the stats argument. No we won't flip the total damages but that tends to be the case when one side has infra and the other doesn't.

You lost the rights to use that argument when your side sold down infra to get on an even footing
Use something new now

• Upvote 4

Just now, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Point to one instance of me complaining about losing micros. They did their jobs leaving early just make it easier now.

It tends to be the case when one side can't figure out basic things like "Maybe we should send in our counters in a coordinated blitz rather than one at a time".

But hey look on the bright side. At this rate, all these people running off into VM and deleting, bailing on your alliances, and peacing out, soon you WILL have less nations than we do. Then you can pretend to be the victim again!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

16 minutes ago, Smith said:

Remember they were planning to hit Chaos and only maybe cancelled those plans due to the Keto/Chaos war. Otherwise they would have still rolled a much smaller sphere while having the backing of NPO if another sphere got involved. This could have continued forever and nobody could really do anything to stop them if they hadn't messed up like this. 

And yes while you were in BK it did seem like you were interested in burying the hatchet at least from the posts I saw from you

I don’t dispute you had a valid CB, although I would have assumed NPO would assist even without having ever been privy to any secret plans. Just because of the long friendship, although didn’t expect Syndicate to pull out. So will be an interesting one at least, who wins in the end or it peaces out with either KETOG or Chaos abandoning the other. 

A lot of possibilities I guess, however war plans aren’t set in stone and sometimes ideas are thrown around. Although I understand your reasoning in thinking if you didn’t take this chance, it might be possible you’d get rolled after rebuilding. Although BK Sphere isn’t all bad and only ones who would know that plan ever existed was top lvl gov. Feel like a lot alliances could be rolled for already dated plans to trigger a war if the only consideration. Although I like people on both sides and not everyone tied to BK are bad.

Shifty had even said he doesn’t see any of them offering a treaty when TGH Sphere & others who he used to think friends turned hard on him. Eventually he just left all servers except very few to get away from the animosity. So if anything I think they do some good in giving new alliances a chance to grow even if they’re not on good terms with TGH/KT/Empyrea Sphere. Seems like more toxicity coming from them saying anyone tied to NPO/BK are done for it they win; despite for many it being the only alignment option they ever had.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

It tends to be the case when one side can't figure out basic things like "Maybe we should send in our counters in a coordinated blitz rather than one at a time".

But hey look on the bright side. At this rate, all these people running off into VM and deleting, bailing on your alliances, and peacing out, soon you WILL have less nations than we do. Then you can pretend to be the victim again!

I mean it has worked out pretty well so far for us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And our side isn't the one with 20+ VM nations or 20%+ VM percentage, especially in central alliances.

You know Leo somehow thinks they can win, otherwise he wouldn't be on the forums spewing his form of logic. This is going to make victory even better, I love it. 

• Haha 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

10 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Oh wow, a war that won't end because IQ doesn't know basic math and fails to account for the emergent income differential cause by the war and then whines about being underdeveloped later despite the fact that they are the ones who held out until they get a "You did good, inspite of the overwhelming evidence" clause again.

What a great new thing that is very good for game politics and has never happened before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I mean it has worked out pretty well so far for us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And our side isn't the one with 20+ VM nations or 20%+ VM percentage, especially in central alliances.

No your side has 91 nations in VM, 32 deserters, and 26 deletions.

Lmfao. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

29 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Lmfao

>holding us down

ketog.png

No your side has 91 nations in VM, 32 deserters, and 26 deletions.

Lmfao. 

Sorry I should have clarified. 20+ VM or 20%+ in one alliance. That would be your side. 

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

>holding us down

ketog.png

Hurr Durr stats are all that matter 

Hurr Durr stats are all that matter 

You're a fascinating character.

How would you judge the success of a war? If it's occupying slots to neutralize them as a threat, that would show up in stats. I can certainly tell you that BK doesn't use diplomacy to win, so what's your metric?

• Upvote 1

Sorry I should have clarified. 20+ VM or 20%+ in one alliance. That would be your side. 

Still considerably less than yours. If you want to use the VM card, you should probably have less not more VM nations on your side.

Everyday 2-3 sometimes more of your nations go into VM. I've been watching with amusement.

XLL3z4T.gif