Endgame

Adrienne

Honestly the most impressive thing about our community is the sheer amount of effort inst keeps putting into ensuring that the words coming from his mouth are the most mind-numbingly retarded things we've ever heard.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, chanel said:

wXzm7ef.png

i wish this was true cus then Empyrea wouldnt keep fricking up my planes during the ceasefire ???????

Think BK already elected NPO leadership in their Senate, signed with the Snake along with NPO, Syndicate, etc. Will be interesting to see if NPO stays out or we see an IQ 2.0 form out of this somehow.:P

49 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think BK already elected NPO leadership in their Senate, signed with the Snake along with NPO, Syndicate, etc. Will be interesting to see if NPO stays out or we see an IQ 2.0 form out of this somehow.:P

theholysnekprotects.png?width=500&height=282

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Inst said:

The war where observers remarked that you were fighting shoddily, especially once Cheatcoin Alliance got bombed?

Ex-CUSE me? How dare you? There can be no polite response to this. None. What the hell is wrong with you. You apologize for that, right the frick now, because you are WAY out of line.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

The most amusing part of the conspiracy theory is that we apparently set up a fake war, somehow managed to guess correctly that a tCW member would leak their war plans that would mention rolling us both. Those plans would detail both BK and Covenant, allowing us to legitimately blitz a good portion of their sphere. Then also be able to salvage enough military for Chaos to fight again in a very short turn around.

So this means one of two things.

- I am just basically a god at 4d chess with insane foresight and guess work

-Or you're just dumb

I'll take either answer because one inflates my ego and the other is dead set accurate.

What's funny is other people were suggesting that you used raid wars to minimize the amount of infra damage you did to us.

Now it's being suggested the whole point of the war was to do infra damage to each other so we could lower our score.

4D chess indeed

Edited by Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

2 hours ago, chanel said:

wXzm7ef.png

i wish this was true cus then Empyrea wouldnt keep fricking up my planes during the ceasefire ???????

@Frawley is being a dense dumbass here. That ranks high on the most paranoid dumbest things ever stated.  Especially considering he had just replied to me that “context matters” when I quoted Leo and him about NPO and BK not willing to fight each other.

If context matters, he’d see the billions of damage done and both spheres unifying AFTER a grand plot was revealed by a major AA leader that targeted both of our spheres.

Edited by Buorhann

End Game, who comes out on top?

TKR to usher in a new Radiant Era.

KT to launch endless crusades. 

BK survive with their Ayylien Memes.

Or did none of these warring Knight Factions ever stand a chance.

snake+humanoid.JPG

As the New $nek Order has already won.:P

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

End Game, who comes out on top?

TKR to usher in a new Radiant Era.

KT to launch endless crusades. 

BK survive with their Ayylien Memes.

Or did none of these warring Knight Factions ever stand a chance.

The only winners are N$O for being able to grow without a major war nearing half a year and TCW continuing its military reputation.

• Upvote 1

I don't feel very well

I go to bed a few hours

Immediately 3 Citadel nations attack me

I am not online to fight them and I lose planes

I think they are spying on me, I have to check my room for any micro-cameras :ph34r:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Lucky Strike Makes Fine Tobacco

My father has been telling me the wrong thing for years, and you tell me this ON FATHERS DAY!

SHAME

Edited by zigbigadorlou
Double post

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

4 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

The only winners are N$O for being able to grow without a major war nearing half a year and TCW continuing its military reputation.

At some point you should maybe think about rebuilding, but guess you might as well enjoy it a bit with a new war declared. Although BK is comparable to NPO in strength, although NPO with Syndicate is a stronger super power probably. So taking BK out doesn’t destroy any hegemony really.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

P.S. Seeker, Cino, Cal, and literally anyone in GoG, I am coming for you ^_^

I'll try and keep a few scraps of my nation together to make it worth your effort ?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1