They open their mouths, but CHAOS just shuts them down
Choking, how? Everyone’s Jokin’ now.
Clocks run out, times up, over, bleow.

This is glorious, thank you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Lucky Strike Makes Fine Tobacco

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LSMFT

urban dictionary says “means”. They also got a few saucy alternatives acronyms for it that I added to my TIL. ?

• Like 1

Poor chaos is about to lose two wars back to back, can we get an F in chat?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

18 minutes ago, Malal said:

Poor chaos is about to lose two wars back to back, can we get an F in chat?

Once again avengers meme apply to any situation.

sVAlUtC.jpg

• Like 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

2 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Wow! Look at this! It's a fair alliance war! Hey guys! BK is in a fair fight!

Actually, BK-sphere is mildly outnumbered by KERTOG in raw city count (12756 vs 12627, 13000 something if you include Arrgh). But the problem is, the average city count for BK-sphere coalition happens to be 14.68, while the average city count for KERTOG is about 18.73. This is about the same as 10 cities declaring on 8 cities, 20 cities declaring on 16 cities, or 25 cities declaring on 20 cities. Never change, TKR / KETOGG.

Edited by Inst

31 minutes ago, Inst said:

Actually, BK-sphere is mildly outnumbered by KERTOG in raw city count (12756 vs 12627, 13000 something if you include Arrgh). But the problem is, the average city count for BK-sphere coalition happens to be 14.68, while the average city count for KERTOG is about 18.73. This is about the same as 10 cities declaring on 8 cities, 20 cities declaring on 16 cities, or 25 cities declaring on 20 cities. Never change, TKR / KETOGG.

Man your mind is gonna be blown when you learn about mass updeclares.

16 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Man your mind is gonna be blown when you learn about mass updeclares.

Man your mind is gonna be blown when TKR's mass updeclares did bloody shit against KETOG. Objectively speaking, 3 24 city nations are worth more than 4 18 city nations. Put another way, when the 3 24 city nations engage 4 18 city nations, each engagement is roughly 2160 planes vs 1620 planes, even though the total number of engaged nations is the same.

In Knightfall, it took essentially the entire game to destroy Grumpy's meatshields and guardians and then beige hold Grumpy. This war, TCW is on BK's side, but TCW is, politely, horrible. Guardian and Grumpy are still on TKR's side, but Rose is also added, CoS is added, SK is added, Soup is added, KT is added, Empyrea is added, TGH is added.

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Inst said:

Man your mind is gonna be blown when TKR's mass updeclares did bloody shit against KETOG. Objectively speaking, 3 24 city nations are worth more than 4 18 city nations. Put another way, when the 3 24 city nations engage 4 18 city nations, each engagement is roughly 2160 planes vs 1620 planes, even though the total number of engaged nations is the same.

In Knightfall, it took essentially the entire game to destroy Grumpy's meatshields and guardians and then beige hold Grumpy. This war, TCW is on BK's side, but TCW is, politely, horrible. Guardian and Grumpy are still on TKR's side, but Rose is also added, CoS is added, SK is added, Soup is added, KT is added, Empyrea is added, TGH is added.

Real shame they plotted to try and have most of us rolled huh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just now, Keegoz said:

Real shame they plotted to try and have most of us rolled huh?

You do realize it was common parlance in TEst and others to double roll TKR, right? So now we're back to square 1. TKR is hegemonic, KETOG is its partner, whether senior or junior is up to you,  With my conversations with "those people", I think they absolutely deserve it, and if you move onto them next, I salute and encourage you!

• Downvote 1

Just now, Smith said:

So to clarify for those at home. BKsphere is so insanely large that they have to fight against 2-3 spheres at once to be "mildly outnumbered". 

Except, that once BKSphere is taken down, you outnumber everyone else, you continue to control the god-tier/upper-tier, and it's like Knightfall never happened. Props to Adrienne! Hail our new Chaos / KETOG masters!

4 minutes ago, Micchan said:

So I only imagined a recent war?

It'll be like a bad dream once this is all over.

10 minutes ago, Inst said:

You do realize it was common parlance in TEst and others to double roll TKR, right? So now we're back to square 1. TKR is hegemonic, KETOG is its partner, whether senior or junior is up to you,  With my conversations with "those people", I think they absolutely deserve it, and if you move onto them next, I salute and encourage you!

Lol

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

27 minutes ago, Inst said:

Except, that once BKSphere is taken down, you outnumber everyone else, you continue to control the god-tier/upper-tier, and it's like Knightfall never happened. Props to Adrienne! Hail our new Chaos / KETOG masters!

It'll be like a bad dream once this is all over.

Did you miss the war we were just fighting with each other? If temporarily teaming up in the face of a larger threat somehow makes both sides a consolidated hegemony, then why isn't the knightfall coalition ruling the game right now?

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Did you miss the war we were just fighting with each other? If temporarily teaming up in the face of a larger threat somehow makes both sides a consolidated hegemony, then why isn't the knightfall coalition ruling the game right now?

The war where observers remarked that you were fighting shoddily, especially once Cheatcoin Alliance got bombed?

• Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Are those observers bad posters with a cat for avatar?

It's to loo late, he's discovered our super secret plan to beat BK by crippling our airforces and spies in a losing war against KETOG!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

15 minutes ago, Inst said:

The war where observers remarked that you were fighting shoddily, especially once Cheatcoin Alliance got bombed?

I really didn't realize I was quoting you, else I would've refrained.... but, the war we just fought for 4 weeks and did a quarter of the damage of knightfall? a war that lasted 11 weeks and involved significantly more nations and alliances?

I'll even add numbers for ya:

Knightfall: 2573 nations
Surfs Up: 699 nations

Knightfall: 47 alliances
Surfs Up: 14 alliances

Hotel: Trivago

2019-06-17-1229.png

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 5