Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Are you kidding me?

Until this point, we had always privileged tS over anything else except our ability to impact the war. We severely restricted our FA to appease tS, we stayed out for several days which caused us severe damage and made it a worse uphill battle, we lost other allies, and we enabled their protection of hostile elements. We let reliable people get burned. We took patronizing rhetoric and outright taunts.

Bro. Bro. 
It was sarcasm. 

24 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Usually the usage of being hostile to someone in particular means they harbor a particular dislike. As an ally of tS, we offered a significant deterrent to any potential aggression from them to you or others and you threw it away and had tS sought to retain NPO as an ally, treated us as equals, and tried to find common ground, we would have had your back in the situation of them gunning for you. BK's confrontational approach has been problematic, however.

The problem here is that BK on multiple occasions showed willingness to follow through on that hostility with military action. The first sign on that was the knightfall flareup, which nearly compromised the entire war effort.

The problem with these flareups is that NPO has at no point been willing to openly back The $yndicate over BK. You remain mute and allow BK to leverage t$ out of political position because you fear the loss of your BK contacts and the security those provide. I have always been pragmatic about these things, and I understand that you are looking out for yourself and your alliance. 

But when it backfires as it did just now and shit hits the fan, pinning the degeneration of relations solely on t$ is disingenious at best, and malicious at worst.

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

19 hours ago, Pop said:

H1BNhsa.jpg

4 Months? Grossly understated. I guarantee this war will be brought up in 10 years if other nation sims have set a precedent.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

^ Nobody tell him.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:29 AM, Prefonteen said:

The problem here is that BK on multiple occasions showed willingness to follow through on that hostility with military action. The first sign on that was the knightfall flareup, which nearly compromised the entire war effort.

The problem with these flareups is that NPO has at no point been willing to openly back The $yndicate over BK. You remain mute and allow BK to leverage t$ out of political position because you fear the loss of your BK contacts and the security those provide. I have always been pragmatic about these things, and I understand that you are looking out for yourself and your alliance. 

But when it backfires as it did just now and shit hits the fan, pinning the degeneration of relations solely on t$ is disingenious at best, and malicious at worst.

I never ever said they didn't respond poorly by flaring up those situations but they usually were willing to back down.

How did they leverage out tS in anything? If they had shown any indication of military action against tS in recent memory until you pushed the limits of what we could enable, then we would have backed you. I mean I don't really know where this power struggle took place since you make it seem like a cornerstone of tS thinking. I've always granted BK has been uncouth in many instances.

I wasn't pinning it solely on tS. It's just more you were never clear that your sole goal was to fight BK or ensure they had to get held down indefinitely. It's not the understanding we had of our post-war goals with you. In this case, you kept shielding people who were at war with your own ally with minimal consultation and just showed a lack of concern because you were done with us anyway because of one disagreement you weren't willing to let go. On the other hand, we were willing to let go the humiliation and condescension we took from you because we wanted to continue with the sphere and make it its own entity capable of standing alone.  

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

^ Nobody tell him.

I never ever said they didn't respond poorly by flaring up those situations but they usually were willing to back down.

How did they leverage out tS in anything? If they had shown any indication of military action against tS in recent memory until you pushed the limits of what we could enable, then we would have backed you. I mean I don't really know where this power struggle took place since you make it seem like a cornerstone of tS thinking. I've always granted BK has been uncouth in many instances.

I wasn't pinning it solely on tS. It's just more you were never clear that your sole goal was to fight BK or ensure they had to get held down indefinitely. It's not the understanding we had of our post-war goals with you. In this case, you kept shielding people who were at war with your own ally with minimal consultation and just showed a lack of concern because you were done with us anyway because of one disagreement you weren't willing to let go. On the other hand, we were willing to let go the humiliation and condescension we took from you because we wanted to continue with the sphere and make it its own entity capable of standing alone.  

Stop being yourself and post propaganda, there are other 50 threads where you can lie about your politics

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

^ Nobody tell him.

And this time they weren't willing to back down despite once again escalating poorly. And you opted to hit our protectorate while bk hit us. 

You effectively attacked us indirectly by taking out support lined up to assist tS while tS was being hit. 

Our goal wasn't to hit bk. Our goal was to protect our protectorate from bk and BK-affiliated aggression. 

In multiple instances. 

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

And this time they weren't willing to back down despite once again escalating poorly. And you opted to hit our protectorate while bk hit us. 

You effectively attacked us indirectly by taking out support lined up to assist tS while tS was being hit. 

Our goal wasn't to hit bk. Our goal was to protect our protectorate from bk and BK-affiliated aggression. 

In multiple instances. 

You too

45 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Stop being yourself and post propaganda, there are other 50 threads where you can lie about your politics

Except the lying part

Edited by Micchan