Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

14 minutes ago, Archibald said:

imagine still crying this hard about a bunch of weebs who felt like being farmers in a dumb nation sim

Imagine not being a literal colony of an alliance 1/10 of your size. Oh wait you’re from GOONS, you’re not capable of imagining that. So... besides that.... hows life ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alyster said:

Imagine not being a literal colony of an alliance 1/10 of your size. Oh wait you’re from GOONS, you’re not capable of imagining that. So... besides that.... hows life ?

P good. Easily, and I mean -easily-, crushing your alliance keeps us entertained.

6 minutes ago, Archibald said:

not really. it literally takes nothing

Takes quite alot of money from NPO bank to build your alliance up to a level where you can bark here and attack alliances you have a NAP with. But I’m not judging. You guys joined the game when the boiling point of this war had passed. Go gloat with other people’s achievements and build your alliance with other peoples money ?

Edited by alyster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Cathy said:

Iz funee 2 complane bout GOONS raidin money/doin well in a gam known az Poltics an War.

Raiding? NPO writing you a big fat cheque to build up your nations is not called raiding. But I guess that's the prize they had to pay to get some trolls onto OWF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is taking way too long

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, alyster said:

Raiding? NPO writing you a big fat cheque to build up your nations is not called raiding. But I guess that's the prize they had to pay to get some trolls onto OWF

Yeah you nailed it, guy. That's where our money came from. Gosh golly :(.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, alyster said:

NPO hasn't funded GOONS at all for general growth. You can thank Syndicate and Rose for that.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

1 hour ago, Archibald said:

Yeah you nailed it, guy. That's where our money came from. Gosh golly :(.

I think we can all agree that NPO's money could have been better spent elsewhere and that financially aiding an ally so that both would be able to support each other was a foolish venture at best.

An alliance has cheated in Lego Politics and War!
Study the available data!
Hey!
Follow the paper trail and write up a document!
Ban the leaders, delete the farms, and make the forum post!
The new Admin Collection from Lego Politics and War!