Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

• 2 weeks later...

Call me a Doctor cause Imma bring this thread back to life

dqBMQzN.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

H2VBn2K.png

• Haha 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

81s7yU2.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

7neqdLQ.png

• Upvote 4

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

MHDTvyF.png

• Upvote 4

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

le7Rgel.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Captain Splendid said:

That Venn diagram implies that creating problems and accepting responsibility are mutually exclusive for everyone.

Yes but this makes it much less bad if only by accident than most pubbie produced propaganda so I’m not complaining.

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Wewlad

I admire the imagination it took on your part to draw that conclusion, friend.

Here  is an example of how one expresses mutually exclusive and mutually non-exclusive events in Venn diagrams:

ceHzH9c.png

If you'd like any further explanations feel free to send me a PM :)

Edited by Captain Splendid
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain Splendid said:

That Venn diagram implies that creating problems and accepting responsibility are mutually exclusive for everyone.

This post assumes the venn diagram is an assessment of everyone, where it's actually an assessment of one individual's behavior. 

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

This post assumes the venn diagram is an assessment of everyone, where it's actually an assessment of one individual's behavior. 

I made no mention of the sample size, but you have presented creating problems and taking responsibility as mutually exclusive rather than simply having all three circles intersect and place whoever that guy is in 2 out of the three circles.

Following proper method is the cornerstone of all humor and I implore you to adhere to it

image.png.7d722efce8b397071f3ba13abfee9f48.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1