Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

54 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

lmao tendency to take it in the ass in war? coming from Acadia(DEIC)? Hilarious, this is the propaganda I come for. :P

Was speaking specifically about the Elton John fan.  So how is your alliance doing now?  Shot to hell and stuck in a war it desperately needs to quit, but can't or won't.  Savor that.

3 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Was speaking specifically about the Elton John fan.  So how is your alliance doing now?  Shot to hell and stuck in a war it desperately needs to quit, but can't or won't.  Savor that.

I know, we're pulling a real Clarke aren't we~~~ sorry bout that. ?

• Haha 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, George Clooney said:

Why, Hunny. You trying to smash? Sorry, Unlike your entire alliance, I'm not a bottom.

That's also Bo Burnham, you uncultured swine.

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
Grammars r herd

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

7 hours ago, Pop said:

When did alyster start making memes that are actually funny? A surprise for sure but a welcome one.

The aim hasn't been to be funny, but to mock some people for their bullshit. E.g. your leadership and BK mainly. The first one has given more material. 

7 hours ago, Epi said:

-snip-

the search quest for the 10k infra and land starts XD 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

5 hours ago, Pop said:

CoS_Purpose.png

Valinor, actually

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win