Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

9 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Since Pawn Stars got brought up, I made a crappy meme via meme generator

38z4cy.jpg

The whole principal of Chaos was to remain small and prevent hegemonies. There was no intention to reestablish EMC, in fact we would dissolve if we ever got to be too large.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

27 minutes ago, alyster said:

That's not even a word. Leave to an Estonian with broken English to explain it you ?‍♂️

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yandere

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/yandere

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

38 minutes ago, alyster said:

That's not even a word. Leave to an Estonian with broken English to explain it you ?‍♂️

Yandere is a word indeed :P My pfp is the perfect description of a yandere ;) 

Also Tere! Didn't know you were Estonian :D Tis the most beautiful place I've ever visited. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I refuse to accept weeaboo slang as proper words. 

10 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Also Tere! Didn't know you were Estonian :D Tis the most beautiful place I've ever visited. 

Tere tere!

2 hours ago, Changeup said:

snip

If anything it should be the opposite since TKR is only having luck in the Pleb tier, anyone over 12 cities got swarmed and is either dead or just being rolled continually. 

But good on you for thinking positively, its an important start to boosting morale in this "War that TKR totally is winning and isn't just putting on a brave face in public since in private they know they're boned".

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

If anything it should be the opposite since TKR is only having luck in the Pleb tier, anyone over 12 cities got swarmed and is either dead or just being rolled continually. 

But good on you for thinking positively, its an important start to boosting morale in this "War that TKR totally is winning and isn't just putting on a brave face in public since in private they know they're boned".

Begone! Back under the bridge troll! Or post some meme propaganda. Last thing we need is to this spot to be crowded up with text posts about dick swinging.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

If i were to give even odds on if NPO/BK re-sign post war vs TKR and anyone in my sphere signs each other, where is that money going?  I feel like 98% of the money is going on NPO/BK, until NPO/BK sees this, and floods the market to even it out so they can deny deny deny.

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If i were to give even odds on if NPO/BK re-sign post war vs TKR and anyone in my sphere signs each other, where is that money going?  I feel like 98% of the money is going on NPO/BK, until NPO/BK sees this, and floods the market to even it out so they can deny deny deny.

You and Guardian have spent over a year(almost 2) not signed with TKR but for most of the period were considered aligned with them anyway and the only actual paper link was TCW who were dropped so TKR could sign more alliances to facilitate their revenge tour. I don't see why you'd need to sign them at all or why it'd be a wager. It works for you guys this way especially with the positive relations TKR has with your sphere overall.

We haven't made any post-war treaty decisions so who knows.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You and Guardian have spent over a year(almost 2) not signed with TKR but for most of the period were considered aligned with them anyway and the only actual paper link was TCW who were dropped so TKR could sign more alliances to facilitate their revenge tour. I don't see why you'd need to sign them at all or why it'd be a wager. It works for you guys this way especially with the positive relations TKR has with your sphere overall.

We haven't made any post-war treaty decisions so who knows.

Positive enough to declare war on em! maybe one day you and BK will work up to that level in your relationship.

Just out of curiosity you jump to help BK, who you aren't allied to, but poor little DB, who you have actual paper with is getting rolled and I dont see the NPO war machine jumping to action.  Before that you spit on the terms of war tS laid out.  It seems like the worst thing one can be is allied to NPO.  Just a word of warning to my good friend Thanos post war.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Paranoia at its' finest

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Changeup said:

For gods sake, can you just let the meme thread be? Go talk about how great your coalition is somewhere else.

> Posts meme promoting own alliance at the expense of a coalition B one.
> Coalition B leader shit talks KERCHTOGG alliance.
Gets burthurt when someone talks back to them.
GG

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

> Posts meme promoting own alliance at the expense of a coalition B one.
> Coalition B leader shit talks KERCHTOGG alliance.
Gets burthurt when someone talks back to them.
GG

Sphonx man bad ?

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Sphonx man bad ?

Can confirm, 

@TheNG Coming for your title mate!!! Worst alliance leader will be mine.

Totally not trying to shit stir to gain eventual votes.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Sir.... What the frick. XD

They say you should try to see the world from other people's perspective. I tried to put myself in NPO's spot. 

Edited by alyster