Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

11 hours ago, Singha said:

*Goes to war during the summer, the time of year where people go on vacation*

"OmGrEd So MaNy VmInG wAr DoDgErS"  

Hey, I went overseas and checked Discord in a country where all VOIP apps, including Discord, are illegal. Game > IRL :P

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Like 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

39 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Can we just get back to the memes 

Way ahead of you!

kek.png

Furthermore, @Sphinx While you're off spouting shit about me, i'd like to know what evidence you have i had anything to do with it aside from the guy being directed to me, for some reason. I've never been in Solar's discord nor spoken to a single person from there until the guy showed up in my server. On top of that, where exactly do you of all people get off on being all moralistic over discord vandalism?

Now, since you've known about Camelot's involvement for a while now, when can i expect you to cancel that treaty and all of Coalition B to turn on them? Since, apparently, you seem to speak for all of them now, at least in your head. Surely Camelot is more guilty than i am, i only learned of Solar's being couped from Epi about 15 minutes before the guy himself showed up at my door.

• Downvote 2

This is honestly the saltiest prop thread in the history of the game.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

49 minutes ago, Epi said:

unknown.png

Deus ex machina, Sheepy descended from the Mount. and aligned with Roqbot forces to storm the citadel of our greatest enemies, the fighting pacifists.
Their sudden conversion to shit posting was too much and even though his wars may have expired, his son NJesus shall continue the fight.

Alex is quite literally backing me up. He even joined the NPO.

1 hour ago, Epi said:

unknown.png

Deus ex machina, Sheepy descended from the Mount. and aligned with Roqbot forces to storm the citadel of our greatest enemies, the fighting pacifists.
Their sudden conversion to shit posting was too much and even though his wars may have expired, his son NJesus shall continue the fight.

You now have the power of God and Anime on your side. What are we to do in such troubling times?

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

On 8/9/2019 at 7:43 AM, James T. Kirk said:

snip

Nothing will top that...... greatest thing in this thread.

Also.... @Charlie Traveler You have an incredibly sexy voice, if you're not being paid millions to do voice overs one day then this world should burn.  

• Like 1