Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Wow, 3 triggered replies back to back.

Shouldn’t you folks focus on what other ally you plan to hit?

They’re currently fighting?

I mean, @Hodor is having a blast for example.

I'm happy for him, so long as he stays at 0 air he can be as happy as he wants while we eat the whales you yourself admit have been trying to avoid war 

erQhch0.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, Buorhann said:

Continue on.  Personally I’m jealous.  I’d love to be at 30+ cities with 0 air at the moment.  Would make stomping on your weak links much quicker and easier.

Being at 37 cities I can say its great fun killing loads of stuff. You should try it sometimes just surrender so you can go back to growth. Or we can continue our fun and keep our momentum towards winning this war, either way we're as happy as a hippo in mud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Being at 37 cities I can say its great fun killing loads of stuff. You should try it sometimes just surrender so you can go back to growth. Or we can continue our fun and keep our momentum towards winning this war, either way we're as happy as a hippo in mud.

You’re winning?  Or are you simply achieving a goal you set and told others that’s your victory condition?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You’re winning?  Or are you simply achieving a goal you set and told others that’s your victory condition?

I thought the Win condition was we all get bored and quit? Is it now to eat all the whales?

Talk about shifting narratives. This whole war is just one large Goal Post Fallacy for IQ.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

No excuse for VM nations. Same stuff happened in the last beat down and yet everyone screamed "stomp the VM nations" quite a few had RL obligations yet y'all still screamed. Get off your soapbox

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

No excuse for VM nations. Same stuff happened in the last beat down and yet everyone screamed "stomp the VM nations" quite a few had RL obligations yet y'all still screamed. Get off your soapbox

What are you talking about? I've demanded no concessions because there are none to be made. I explained his deal to Pasky, and that was that. I'm not speaking as an alliance representative, I'm speaking as one player to another.

Jesus.

22 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Okay random tCW guy, it was a NPO guy who deleted. Does this mean you're gonna go fight NPO now? The frick is wrong with you? Not only was it not a VM, it was a deleted nation, and as Dio explained it, the guy left under perfectly reasonable circumstances. frick off.

10 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

What are you talking about? I've demanded no concessions because there are none to be made. I explained his deal to Pasky, and that was that. I'm not speaking as an alliance representative, I'm speaking as one player to another.

Jesus.

Apparently this dude is on more cocaine than the entire 1980's.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Okay random tCW guy, it was a NPO guy who deleted. Does this mean you're gonna go fight NPO now? The frick is wrong with you? Not only was it not a VM, it was a deleted nation, and as Dio explained it, the guy left under perfectly reasonable circumstances. frick off.

Apparently this dude is on more cocaine than the entire 1980's.

If Spion had VM'd, and someone said "Hey, he deserted/dodged war" neither Spion nor I would have an issue with him fighting a few rounds on his own. He was cool with that sort of stuff. But that isn't the case, lol.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Kek, that's kind of sad. Right now, we're probably not "winning" the war.

I mean, what is winning ? Having the best stats helps, but it dosen't mean that you're "winning". However, you guys are currently winning the war (if we really think about it). 

Sadly, it won't last. I mean, tCW already alone already went from $-30 billions to $-29 billions in net damages... The reason why we did so bad at first (speaking about all of our allies) is simple. You guys destroyed each others infra. While we still had max. That's why. 

Let's not forget that you even if we have 2 times more members than you, you have way more whales. Whatever, you get it I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Durand said:

Kek, that's kind of sad. Right now, we're probably not "winning" the war.

I mean, what is winning ? Having the best stats helps, but it dosen't mean that you're "winning". However, you guys are currently winning the war (if we really think about it). 

Sadly, it won't last. I mean, tCW already alone already went from $-30 billions to $-29 billions in net damages... The reason why we did so bad at first (speaking about all of our allies) is simple. You guys destroyed each others infra. While we still had max. That's why. 

Let's not forget that you even if we have 2 times more members than you, you have way more whales. Whatever, you get it I guess.

Hi, you're still an idiot!

The actual odds are more like 1.5:1 AT BEST. 

I-30 to -29 is pretty irrelevant. That could be a change as small as a single dollar. You're so far in the negative because TCW sucks. Of the alliances who attacked that had infra, only Ming was negative last I saw. Rose is in the positive, and even the micro North Point hasn't budged from about 3.5b in the positive. Sucks to suck.

Winning is when your enemy decides to surrender, in this game. Some people define it as achieving their goals, in which case KERCHTOG won weeks ago and the rest of this is a waste of time. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

The actual odds are more like 1.5:1 AT BEST. 

I-30 to -29 is pretty irrelevant. That could be a change as small as a single dollar. You're so far in the negative because TCW sucks. Of the alliances who attacked that had infra, only Ming was negative last I saw. Rose is in the positive, and even the micro North Point hasn't budged from about 3.5b in the positive. Sucks to suck.

Winning is when your enemy decides to surrender, in this game. Some people define it as achieving their goals, in which case KERCHTOG won weeks ago and the rest of this is a waste of time. ?

Well, see, now you are trying to pull a Nova, only due to you thinking you won weeks ago does not mean the fighting has stopped if I recall Nova lost vs pantheon in the end too.

However I am very happy that you feel you have won, as watching you come begging for peace shall be more enjoyable, nothing better than seeing someone who claims they have won, asking for the fighting to stop.

4 hours ago, Betulius said:

Guys, this is the propaganda thread. Go argue in one of the other 80 threads.

you understand that propaganda is just people arguing but generally with images lol

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

you claim the net damage is your victory condition, well at least that's what you're trying to tell people. But we all know your only goal was to split the blob and instead you made them stand stronger together, and we have forced you to team up with others in order to fight, making KETOG, Chaos and Rose nothing more than a second blob, how does it feel to know you failed in your own goal yet worst became what you hate most.

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

But we all know your only goal was to split the blob and instead you made them stand stronger together, and we have forced you to team up with others in order to fight, making KETOG, Chaos and Rose nothing more than a second blob, how does it feel to know you failed in your own goal yet worst became what you hate most.

This reads like you haven’t paid attention to anything and just slapped together a dial up war mad lib. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Miller said:

This reads like you haven’t paid attention to anything and just slapped together a dial up war mad lib. 

That's most of his posts tbh. He consistently fails at basic reading comprehension. 

For example, he thinks I said we won when all I did was point out how some people conflate victory with goals and what that would actually mean for those people. ?

• Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Continue on.  Personally I’m jealous.  I’d love to be at 30+ cities with 0 air at the moment.  Would make stomping on your weak links much quicker and easier.

See I am glad you guys are having fun, We are having fun hitting your whales who are trying hard to hold on to the pixels and dragging them kicking and crying into the fight, all those your whales like hodor are fighting, WANTS to be in this war, unlike your whales.

5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

? oh no, he called me an idiot. But just to be clear, when I said that we went from -30 bil to -29 bil, it wasn’t to prove that tCW is so good at war or anything. Only to say that we’re now catching up, since our goddamn infra is gone. 

And the rest of this isn’t a waste of time. Me and you arguing about something that will happen anyways is a waste of time (but funny, so I keep on doing it). Me actually fighting back against the lame and pathetic attacks of the guy who has almost two times my number of cities even if he’d get destroyed anyways is a waste of time. And that thing happened a lot. A couple days ago, it was against you. But KETOGG/Chaos/Rose continuing the war against BK and friends + slaves (I had to) is not a waste of time. I won’t act like you and pretend that I know exactly what will happen. But I believe that we can win this war if it continues for months. The longer the war is, the better for us. The shorter, the better for you. But why are we losing despite us having 2 times more members than you ? Because we had infra to lose. I’ll say it again and again. Why did Rose do so good despite having a lot of infra ? Because they had a lot of whales (that’s where we have less people). And why did Ming do so bad ? Cause they had less whales, so most of their members went straight to the meat grinder. Just like you. It’s simple. Now don’t just answer to this calling me an idiot again, it’s pointless and uncalled for. Well, sure, do as you wish. But it just shows that you don’t have any type of arguments. You have nothing to say, so you just insult me. But I wouldn’t except less from you ?. So it’s all good.

25 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

See I am glad you guys are having fun, We are having fun hitting your whales who are trying hard to hold on to the pixels and dragging them kicking and crying into the fight, all those your whales like hodor are fighting, WANTS to be in this war, unlike your whales.

Lol, even if I'm not a whale, it's still fun to see friends organize hits on enemies. Seeing a 5k NS with 3k infra getting hit by three 3k NS is so much fun. Almost as fun as raiding actually ?.

Just now, Epi said:

Our whales are choosing their fights, instead of waiting to be dragged down. He's sarcastically saying that your members don't really 'want' to be in a fight where they have no agency.
He tried changing the tone of the message half way through and it became illegible.

Didn’t you guys roll over/delete Infra until NPO and Syndicate jumped in?

Guess it’s easy to ride on the coattails of others instead of organizing it yourselves.