Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You forgot AD, I'm guessing anyone who gains peace or who do not want to be a meat shield for BK/NPO will, in the end, be rolled for it.

You both forgot CU. The list is too long apparently.

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You forgot AD, I'm guessing anyone who gains peace or who do not want to be a meat shield for BK/NPO will, in the end, roll BK/NPO for it.

FTFY. At this rate we'll have more nations fighting IQ than IQ has lmao

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

The logs you dropped of TKR thinking on hitting IQ earlier this year before they supposedly disbanded and your arguments for NPOs involvement here.

Sounds like you’re shit out of luck then!  Either get rolled by your paranoia of KETOG or get rolled for lack of subservience to NPO/BK!

but we are not getting rolled by KETOG looking at it we are rolling you :)

46 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

but we are not getting rolled by KETOG looking at it we are rolling you :)

Damage has already been done.  Right now it's simply a smorgasbord of raiding going on.  You're not rolling anything but simply sitting there waiting.

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Damage has already been done.  Right now it's simply a smorgasbord of raiding going on.  You're not rolling anything but simply sitting there waiting.

This is true I am sitting here waiting, you simply have no one within TGH for me to attack, but it's ok I can wait I am in no rush.

Will have to mention to my overlords that another six months of war would be fun, after all, we are not doing anything just sitting here waiting with the odd raid.

I have found a video of KETOG, Chaos and Rose to face "The Blob" damn you guys can run away crying fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABPkLgaM9c

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

This is true I am sitting here waiting, you simply have no one within TGH for me to attack, but it's ok I can wait I am in no rush.

Will have to mention to my overlords that another six months of war would be fun, after all, we are not doing anything just sitting here waiting with the odd raid.

I have found a video of KETOG, Chaos and Rose to face "The Blob" damn you guys can run away crying fast.

You sit and wait son. We control the upper and lower tiers. Raiding in lower and blocking you from growing in upper. Sit there like that for 12 months for all I care.

BK thinking they are winning is as laughable like their CB on TFP. You have had handful of days in the entire war with positive net damage. And thats only because you sucker bunched peaced out Coalition B alliances. They had infra to destroy. 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, alyster said:

You sit and wait son. We control the upper and lower tiers. Raiding in lower and blocking you from growing in upper. Sit there like that for 12 months for all I care.

BK thinking they are winning is as laughable like their CB on TFP. You have had handful of days in the entire war with positive net damage. And thats only because you sucker bunched peaced out Coalition B alliances. They had infra to destroy. 

Sorry did you just say you control the upper tiers? yeah if you call a bunch of whales maxing out to avoid a war and hug pixels as control then yes you are winning.

It's ok we are still buying cities, who cares about the war wait sorry, who cares about the raids?

I am glad you can admit the only reason you have positive net damage is Coalition B had infra to burn, that's the only reason you have a positive net damage not due to anything other than you had no infra, as we both know if you guys had infra you would still have gotten a hell of a beaten.

I am glad someone from the dumb side finally admits they are only taking the stats as a sign of winning not the fact they are unable to fight back in most cases now, with whales bulking up to avoid the war, others hitting VM to avoid the war and most of your attacks are now in sub 1k ns range lol.

We will know who will lose this war, the side that ends up paying reps. anything else is pointless.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I am glad you can admit the only reason you have positive net damage is Coalition B had infra to burn, that's the only reason you have a positive net damage not due to anything other than you had no infra, as we both know if you guys had infra you would still have gotten a hell of a beaten.

Please learn to read

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, alyster said:

We control the upper and lower tiers

We outnumber you in the lower tiers, which means the submarine tactics we can properly use are blocked off to you, and there isn't even 40 whales left in the upper tiers. In fact, we literally took out half a dozen whales yesterday alone.

The fact is whales in this game by definition are rarely skilled at warfare, if they were they would never have had the funds to build to the whale tier as they would be suffering the damages themselves. It's why the planes strategy works so effectively, had your side done proper selldowns you could've easily stopped our takedowns, however your side is full of unskilled whales lazily waiting around for our harpoons which is fine by me :^)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Forum propaganda is so last year, in game propaganda is the new meta

k18o2CB.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Attempt to Visit Anfield Road:

Normally, I'm quite against VM'ers/deserters in general. Spion's out because he doesn't have any time to devote to P&W because of a particularly troubled real life. We knew this was the case before the war even began - he tried to come back a bit ago, but it didn't work out. I hope he's doing well. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Normally, I'm quite against VM'ers/deserters in general. Spion's out because he doesn't have any time to devote to P&W because of a particularly troubled real life. We knew this was the case before the war even began - he tried to come back a bit ago, but it didn't work out. I hope he's doing well. 

Sorry to hear that, actually. I hope it's nothing too serious and I hope things turn around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

17 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Sorry to hear that, actually. I hope it's nothing too serious and I hope things turn around.

Life is what it is, just hope he is able to press on and not let life get him down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Some of our whales are enjoying stomping on some lowbies lol.  Thanks for dragging them down to where they’re now forced to fight.

Lol the narrative continues to shift. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Some of our whales are enjoying stomping on some lowbies lol.  Thanks for dragging them down to where they’re now forced to fight.

Hey congrats on your new career in comedy, off to a great start already keep it up mate,

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So you admit your pixel hugging whales wanted to avoid the fight and us dragging them down meant they had to fight. the question is where are your whales now as TGH has none lol

Wow, 3 triggered replies back to back.

Shouldn’t you folks focus on what other ally you plan to hit?

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

So you admit your pixel hugging whales wanted to avoid the fight and us dragging them down meant they had to fight. the question is where are your whales now as TGH has none lol

They’re currently fighting?

I mean, @Hodor is having a blast for example.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Wow, 3 triggered replies back to back.

Shouldn’t you folks focus on what other ally you plan to hit?

They’re currently fighting?

I mean, @Hodor is having a blast for example.

Looking at his wars clearly not as much fun as he claims, but just like the stats, keep telling yourself you are winning, you might start to believe it