Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Doesn't look like Nizam is VM.

Doesn't look like BK is running a slave ring out of their Discord server either, but here we are.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I’m in hiding??

That's the part of the joke you took issue with?
Geez, we really must be winning. 

• Haha 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

6 minutes ago, TheNG said:

That's the part of the joke you took issue with?
Geez, we really must be winning. 

Tbh, I'm more upset that you mixed up "se" and "conozco". Did high school Spanish teach you nothing?

• Haha 6

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Tbh, I'm more upset that you mixed up "se" and "conozco". Did high school Spanish teach you nothing?

Evidently not, which means that was totally part of the joke too yes sirree! 

• Haha 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Just now, Justin076 said:

e4d0e3f73fc042ab6e81472b470b663e.png

Okay, this one was funny. :P

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

Old reference. Old, old reference. 

lol.png?width=412&height=427

(We're not sure what's going on here, either. But that's RNG.)

oh man, i had 2.8k aircraft in test and lost to 1.7k ...... or the time i had 500ships vs 275 ship and still lost....

12/10 meme

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 7/13/2019 at 12:46 AM, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

He's clearly basing it off of the 20+ TKR members who are. 

We have taken note, no more wars in summer

YRmMPiI.png

At least go to a place where you can still have internet, no, Alyster is posting pictures from f****** Chernobyl, he took the radiant thing way too seriously

15 hours ago, Frawley said:

unknown.png

Sorry but that's the arm

2 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

oh man, i had 2.8k aircraft in test and lost to 1.7k ...... or the time i had 500ships vs 275 ship and still lost....

12/10 meme

I remember a dogfight like 1700 air vs 500 moderate success (in game, not test server)

2 hours ago, Justin076 said:

I wouldn't have wanted it any other way @Aragorn, son of Arathorn @Roquentin @Auctor

I have Mad Titan too, and I had Roq but no Auctor

What do you want for Auctor? I can offer a rare TFP, you can't find them anymore

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

We have taken note, no more wars in summer

YRmMPiI.png

At least go to a place where you can still have internet, no, Alyster is posting pictures from f****** Chernobyl, he took the radiant thing way too seriously

Only 7 people from TKR entered VM/Left/Deleted from the start of this war.  Majority of TKRs VM was before this conflict began.

Think BK has 9?  I’ll have to look at the updated sheet.

Others have had it far worse though.

Edited by Buorhann

28 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Only 7 people from TKR entered VM/Left/Deleted from the start of this war.  Majority of TKRs VM was before this conflict began.

Think BK has 9?  I’ll have to look at the updated sheet.

Others have had it far worse though.

Not everyone is in VM, many are just less active but still distant from home in places where is not easy to always have internet

15 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Old reference. Old, old reference. 

lol.png?width=412&height=427

(We're not sure what's going on here, either. But that's RNG.)

RNGs, The P&W's biggest enemy.

I just find the imagery interesting because a Jackboot is usually symbolism for oppression and totalitarian governments. It's also typically linked to Nazis. I was just confused why NPO would put themselves on the Jackboot and make KT the Little Girl.

And Micchan is right. That's the Arm

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

45 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

RNGs, The P&W's biggest enemy.

I just find the imagery interesting because a Jackboot is usually symbolism for oppression and totalitarian governments. It's also typically linked to Nazis. I was just confused why NPO would put themselves on the Jackboot and make KT the Little Girl.

And Micchan is right. That's the Arm

In another realm, a long, long time back, a certain group of people accused NPO of being Nazis. NPO embraced the symbolism to mock them till they realised how moronic their statements were. Different times - the methods won’t be popular in this day and age, but they were effective and showed how incredibly ridiculous it was to accuse someone of being Nazis when 3/4th of the leadership was Jewish (and vehemently hated the very group they were accused of being). 

As for KT being under the jackboot... well, that just made me chuckle. 

• Upvote 2