Dial Up War: Propaganda

Kevanovia

Civil war's over bois. Time to fight Thanos in endgame.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

Sneak peek at the next changelog:

5152696_changelog.thumb.png.f4b1062128308ab3f649f3010b8f9b22.png

This can't be right.  Alex didn't reset credits again immediately after the announcement.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

I'm not letting KE(R)TOG have all the fun with this one...

I get it P&W is in another world war, but my nation is a trading nation only. I only fight back when attacked, I do not attack other nations. I am only in the alliance I am in so that when nations attack I can get backup. I don’t know how you fell about wars but considering you attacked me I figured you’re the kind of person who enjoys it. That’s fine when it doesn’t affect me if you actually want to fight a war I can point you to a few people who enjoy that part of the game.

I however hate the war part of the game. As a result whenever a nation attacks me I place and embargo and hand their information to my alliance for people who like to raid. I’ve been informed that you currently have your war slots full but Acadia raiders will probably give you trouble for the rest of the war until the war ends or you have someone within the alliance asks on your behalf for you to be left alone.

I’ll be online every day this week to do as much damage as I can to defend myself. But we can end this quickly and peacefully, and I’ll remove your information from war suggestions if you accept my peace offer or send me one yourself should you regret your decisions later.

(says a Kerbal who followed orders to launch four offensive wars in the 30-day period preceding and including today - get the sarcasm yet?)

Edited by Kerbollo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

3 minutes ago, TheNG said:

tfw I have to explain to the rest of the coalition how these wars go for me. 

I still don't know why we can't hand you over to the enemy and say "Here he is, this is the one you want".

• Like 1

I get it P&W is in another world war, but my nation is a trading nation only. I only fight back when attacked, I do not attack other nations. I am only in the alliance I am in so that when nations attack I can get backup. I don’t know how you fell about wars but considering you attacked me I figured you’re the kind of person who enjoys it. That’s fine when it doesn’t affect me if you actually want to fight a war I can point you to a few people who enjoy that part of the game.

I however hate the war part of the game. As a result whenever a nation attacks me I place and embargo and hand their information to my alliance for people who like to raid. I’ve been informed that you currently have your war slots full but Acadia raiders will probably give you trouble for the rest of the war until the war ends or you have someone within the alliance asks on your behalf for you to be left alone.

I’ll be online every day this week to do as much damage as I can to defend myself. But we can end this quickly and peacefully, and I’ll remove your information from war suggestions if you accept my peace offer or send me one yourself should you regret your decisions later.

• Haha 4