Brave and Beautiful Peace.

Sketchy

36 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well why did you guys not hit NPO/T$ pretty sure it clearly said they was in talks about hitting KETOG that's right to scared for that but its better for you to over look that now isn't it as it wont work in your favor.

So you’re claiming the implication of N$O is real?  For what we know, they had no idea at all.

Did you guys include them in or not?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Planning to hit someone has always been a valid CB in every instance. The issue that most people find themselves in, however, is most coalitions have enough compatence to not leak hard evidence of it.

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well why did you guys not hit NPO/T$ pretty sure it clearly said they was in talks about hitting KETOG that's right to scared for that but its better for you to over look that now isn't it as it wont work in your favor.

Why would we hit N$O? We know BK asked them to hit KETOG, that’s all. There was nothing about what N$O was planning.

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

A CB? you mean for having war plans, well if that's a valid CB then everyone has a reason to hit KETOG and anyone else, now are you going to sit their and lie and say you never had a planned to hit BK before hitting Chaos?, the only difference is one got leaked the other did not, so please do not start this bullshit about valid CB's we all know everyone has war plans for everyone.

"Yeah how come two war-torn spheres and Rose didn't blitz literally the entire game? Must be scared!"

Why didn't you drop BK like the rest of your sphere? Must be scared! Except i think in this case, that little taunt is the truth. The only person who runs their mouth of shit as much ass you do is Inst, and he rerolls every other week so he doesn't care about PR. The last person who ran their mouth like this and did have to care about PR woke up and learned their lesson. Hi, that would be me. 

Let's see how brave ya are son, after this ends, no matter the result, drop BK, don't sign a NAP, and keep on talking like you do. Plus, it'll make your c25 goal more difficult and therefore more amazing when you succeed! I'm sure your bloc of minor alliances nobody takes particularly seriously will note result in you being rolled, and by extension them, because obviously they would be too scared! 

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

A CB? you mean for having war plans, well if that's a valid CB then everyone has a reason to hit KETOG and anyone else, now are you going to sit their and lie and say you never had a planned to hit BK before hitting Chaos?, the only difference is one got leaked the other did not, so please do not start this bullshit about valid CB's we all know everyone has war plans for everyone.

Please provide evidence that KETOG and/or Chaos were planning to hit BK. Thank you.

new_forum_sig_2.png

12 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Please provide evidence that KETOG and/or Chaos were planning to hit BK. Thank you.

This.

@Elijah Mikaelson Having a war plan doesn't by itself constitutes a CB. It's having it leaked that makes the plan a valid CB (to preempt the possible attack, that is):

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Didn't your mother ever tell you about what happens to snitches?

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

15 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I'm going to kill this off right here, we weren't invited by BK/TCW/tC or even anyone on their side of the pond to attack KETOG. As far as I know from the leaks, everything was pure hypothetical but the fact a lot of consideration went into the hypothetical makes the CB more valid than ever.

Your bloc made their bed by remaining tied to BK, now lie in it.

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, Akuryo said:

The last person who ran their mouth like this and did have to care about PR woke up and learned their lesson. Hi, that would be me. 

ef1835cb-2ab4-41d9-ac5c-f6d43b5e1698.png

Fight me

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Y'know, if you really want a conspiracy theory... the timing of the whole thing quite literally couldn't possibly be any better for BKsphere. I mean, they managed to not merely weaken one of their opponents but BOTH of their opponents by somehow fostering a 'fun' war between the two blocs they'd next be fighting, without giving either more than half a week to rebuild and rearm!

What could POSSIBLY be more 4d chess than having both your opponent blocs fight each other to near depletion before declaring on you? They couldn't have entered this war better if they'd leaked those plans themselves ?

Or, alternatively, there really is no conspiracy, and everyone was just making the decisions that they felt made immediate sense at the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So you’re claiming the implication of N$O is real?  For what we know, they had no idea at all.

Did you guys include them in or not?

What the hell do I know, I am just some jerkoff that post on the forums in broken English that most can hardly read or understand, let's be real for a second, I have been in no major wars, I am new to FA, I talk tons of shit, I enjoy the game.

Most of the time I have no ill will towards anyone, sure I say some dumbshit that puts a target on my back, but I never leak, nor do I turn my back on my allies no matter the reason, they are allies for a reason and yes after the war those reasons can and usually do change. Yakuza is green to fight that's very clear, and we will use this to learn from hopefully, we would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to hit us it helps us learn how to be better fighters teach us how to lose well :).

Now I will shut up, take the beating I am getting and will keep on getting and when it's done, I will message those who I have been at war with wishing them luck in future conflicts.

7 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm going to kill this off right here, we weren't invited by BK/TCW/tC or even anyone on their side of the pond to attack KETOG. As far as I know from the leaks, everything was pure hypothetical but the fact a lot of consideration went into the hypothetical makes the CB more valid than ever.

Your bloc made their bed by remaining tied to BK, now lie in it.

We were unaware of this plan also, Yes we have made our beds, and we will lie in them. 

it only took two years of doing nothing for Yakuza to join a war...defensively

it seems really disingenuous to be like "oh we're really taking this war to heart as an ability for us to train" but you literally have been dodging wars since your existence and have never felt the need when you were a protectorate to help BK or whoever by joining in 

Edited by chanel
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
51 minutes ago, chanel said:

it seems really disingenuous to be like "oh we're really taking this war to heart as an ability for us to train" but you literally have been dodging wars since your existence and have never felt the need when you were a protectorate to help BK or whoever by joining in 

I merged into Yakuza 72 days ago, and I have no idea what they have done over the last two years.

2 hours ago, chanel said:

Yakuza was the Principality of Zeon in the past. Don’t know why they bothered to rebrand if they decided to keep the weeb theme anyways...

They fought in the Ayyslamic Crusade on KT’s side, so it isn’t fair to say that they have been neglecting their treaties or dodging wars their entire existence either ?

Edited by Them

[insert quote here]

On 6/17/2019 at 7:10 PM, Thalmor said:

I always find the best way to prepare a war against a target is to fight against the people I plan to ally with first. That's just common sense.

• Upvote 4

Wine for courage, making love to a camp follower. Tomorrow the battalion leaves for Burgundy.
Wine for courage, and two hours of sleep before dawn. Thank you, thank you  recruiters

You've got wine and a camp follower..thank you, thank you, recruiters

*TK Attacks 2 spheres in a row. 

Observers: Maybe some of that was planned.

TK: Nope, can’t prove it was planned without proof. ;)

I have no idea if TK planned much, but find it amusing they’re arguing about whether they went into this with a plan or just going with what feels right at the moment. lol 

• Downvote 3