Thumbs up, Boards down

Lycus

Hey guys, I'm just your average dude that likes  t i d d i e s.

To be fair, I'm surprised no one has made a thread for this so here I am.

As the world of orbis can see, Chaos and KETOG have ceased hostilities. They haven't attacked eachother for about two + days now. We have yet to see a surrender post made by Chaos. The other thing that is intriguing is that Chaos is remilitarizing and KETOG is letting them.

Now given the recent tCW leak from that gay boy who ragequit, it's probable that both KETOG and Chaos preempt the Covenant. I don't think that's going to be much of a thing because it was such an old idea. I also find it unrealistic that they can get all the alliances listed to dogpile such a small Bloc such as chaos. That's very very overkill.

My personal opinion about the Surfs up war is that KETOG are being real good sports and letting Chaos build up so they can give them another a&$ whoopin. That would be a great fight if they did. Much respect the world would give for such an action in such a fun looking war.

What do you all think? I know there's already been some discussion in a few other threads, but meh. :D

4 hours ago, Malleator said:

We all know that KETOGG and Chaos are just mad that their war didn't qualify for a global, so they're just gonna keep pulling new people in until it does.

or maybe KETOG doesnt like getting used by tC to wear down Chaos so they can jump in and roll both