Terminal Jest: TGH surrender

Prefonteen

From The Desk of Chu Chu Fraggle

Minister of Response on the Weekends

The Best Nation Ever Fraggle Rock

Choochoo.jpg.325111e258b77c13f7d9f98cd079aaee.jpg

Greetings Friends! As it is typical for us Fraggles to go swim or throw the radish ball around after a long week of being great, all the others aren't around to respond. Kind Wembely Fraggle is out, so I must take charge.

First off, I am not the chess nor checkers playing Fraggle. I am just the Fraggle with the account. 

Wembley Fraggle Health Research Orginization For Underdeveloped Alliances (WFHROFU) seems like a worthy cause. While this creature wants to use our name in the sake of money and chaos, we cannot allow it.

My first action Monday when Wembely returns is to suggest an all out assault against Fraggisan. All funds collected will support this. Direct all donations to Not A Scam Credit Union LLC.

One Hug,

Chu Chu Fraggle

• Upvote 3

syndijest.jpg

Burning Assets (Pantheon - Terminal Jest)

Summer is coming, but corporate assets must be carefully maintained at all times. Sometimes it is necessary to keep large amounts of ice cold, hard, cash on hand to respond to any financial emergency.

Article I: Information of Paramount Importance
Both signatories agree to freely share information for the good of their business and political interest.

Article II: Wardens of the South
Should one of the signatories of this pact be directly sieged upon by an aggressor, the other is obliged to defend. 

Article III: Acquiring Eastern Markets
Upon signing, signatories are free to provide assistance in aggressive campaigns on behalf of the other, but are under no obligation to do so; nor must they provide assistance in the event of a chained trigger.

Article IV: The Walkers Have Arrived
Every corporation must have an exit plan. In the event of catastrophe, either signatory may cancel this treaty with 375 hours notice.

Signed for Pantheon:
Leopold von Habsburg, Chief Operations Officer
Utmos, Chief Finance and Security Officer
Sans, Chief Strategic Officer

Signed for Terminal Jest:

Fraggisan of Exorock

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

31 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Chu Chu Fraggle

Minister of Response on the Weekends

Choochoo.jpg.325111e258b77c13f7d9f98cd079aaee.jpg

Greetings Friends! As it is typical for us Fraggles to go swim or throw the radish ball around after a long week of being great, all the others aren't around to respond. Kind Wembely Fraggle is out, so I must take charge.

First off, I am not the chess nor checkers playing Fraggle. I am just the Fraggle with the account. 

Wembley Fraggle Health Research Orginization For Underdeveloped Alliances (WFHROFU) seems like a worthy cause. While this creature wants to use our name in the sake of money and chaos, we cannot allow it.

My first action Monday when Wembely returns is to suggest an all out assault against Fraggisan. All funds collected will support this. Direct all donations to Not A Scam Credit Union LLC.

One Hug,

Chu Chu Fraggle

From The Desk of Wembley Fraggle

Image result for wembley fraggle

Greetings Friends! I have interrupted my radish ball swimming session to clear up a couple of things. Dear friend Chu Chu Fraggle spoke out of line. He is only Minister of response on weekends that end on the 13th of the month. A silly mistake but we still love Chu Chu Fraggle. He has been sent on a reeducation band camp and will be back in a week.

Fraggisan of Exorock seems like a splendid fellow and is a dear friend of mine. Fraggle rock will support his war after once we find the nuclear launch button. Mokey Fraggle seems to have misplaced it! You know how things go with these artistic types. Always with their heads in the clouds.

Speaking of clouds. Can I interest you in investing in the Fraggle Rock Cloud Computing software which is being developed? For a small fee payable to Not A Scam Credit Union LLC, you can share in the huge profits we will make next month!

XX

Wembley Fraggle of Fraggle Rock

wembleysan.jpg

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Haha 4

os9LcJK.gif

43 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

syndijest.jpg

Burning Assets (Pantheon - Terminal Jest)

-snip-

I'm so confused, aren't you our protector, and isn't this for pantheon. Also, what about Acadia ? 

TOsCeFr.png

why am i even asking.... 

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
  • Haha 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

4 hours ago, Deos said:

imageproxy.png.edf6e25748c71d29a0ab6d09eaeeaf63.png

looks at treaty web

by god, they're doing it...

Greetings, friend!

It is not too late yet to convince your hippo to give fraggisan what he wants. We muppet fraggle snake kin are a peaceful folk. We prosper wielding the shovel- not the gun. Our sparetime activities involve live chess and practicing obscure central african national dances- not the firing the gun. Our passion lies with sustaining the economic growth and prosperity of fraggles, muppets and snakes across the globe- not firing the gun. Our heritage is facilitating global stability-not firing the gun.

lotofshitx2.png?width=501&height=334

My friend! Will you compromise?

Or must we fire the gun?

much hugs

Cho Cho Fraggle

• Like 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings, friend!

It is not too late yet to convince your hippo to give fraggisan what he wants. We muppet fraggle snake kin are a peaceful folk. We prosper wielding the shovel- not the gun. Our sparetime activities involve live chess and practicing obscure central african national dances- not the firing the gun. Our passion lies with sustaining the economic growth and prosperity of fraggles, muppets and snakes across the globe- not firing the gun. Our heritage is facilitating global stability-not firing the gun.

Or must we fire the gun?

much hugs

Cho Cho Fraggle

tfw you suggest any kind of snake prospers around any kind of shovel - the #1 cause of legless reptilian deaths. 

You must be a powerful snek.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings, friend!

Or must we fire the gun?

much hugs

Cho Cho Fraggle

If you really want the name back, now probably would be probably the opportune time to get it back.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings, friend!

Or must we fire the gun?

much hugs

Cho Cho Fraggle

download-1.jpg.a6e244616fa199e429c0447f2d692645.jpgWith such a charming snake smile, how could I refuse...

• Haha 1