Fark Announcement

True King

Is this all a cover up for the new Pantheon Treaty?????

2s8n2mb.png

22 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

After some heavy drinking, it’s been decided I’m the new Ultra Farker of Foreign Affairs & I bring you this.

Must have had a lot to drink to make that a thing ?

18 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

2s8n2mb.png

I must have been black out drunk if I did that, since no recollection of signing with them. Think it's an old treaty probably.

19 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

2s8n2mb.png

damn thats a lot, guess theyre back.

@The Mad Titan please roll them soon.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think you already have enough alliances who want to roll you if BK drops protection, you probably don’t need to add to that.:P

Trust me if FARK goes to war for the likes of you, I might have to get @Charlie Traveler on the phone again.

4 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Trust me if FARK goes to war for the likes of you, I might have to get @Charlie Traveler on the phone again.

Don’t have time for sociopaths in my life, you’re not relevant to anything really & don’t need your advice. So you can move along and stop with the stale drama attempts.:lol: 

• Downvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
53 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Don’t have time for sociopaths in my life, you’re not relevant to anything really & don’t need your advice. So you can move along and stop with the stale drama attempts.:lol: 

wonder how FARK will feel when they find out you sold your API key to a TKR member who use it to run a bot for you to collect on mistakes people make on the market the very same bot that everyone got mad over TKR using a while back, hope they never promote you to see the bank or peoples nations via the bank as you will be giving everything FARK has over to TKR.

51 minutes ago, Epi said:

I am but a humble low level member of North Pacific Order, but if i recall correctly, weren't you in the server with said bot for over a month without informing Bk or our holiness Roq. And is it inaccurate to say you also contributed API keys to get around Sheepy's restrictions? Because if so this might be a bit hypocritical.

On behalf of the Order, we sincerely hope that both your alliances are able to resolve these issues amicably in private. Though if that's not possible Yakuza's threats should lead to an entertaining war devoid of boredom and plentiful with memes. 07 congrats on the new job Noctis, goodluck to Fark.

~Regards, 
Erimethys
North Pacific Order

Keep talking. This is amusing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Yay lets listen in on more

GREG HOBBS HONDA, DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE.