Jump to content
RainbowColor

My last request after deleted my nation

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Epi said:

Everyone above 20 cities knows a thing or two about avoiding war :P 

Unless you're a pirate*

Sorry but I'm at 23 cities M4vsqvj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Sadly once again you prove your total ignorance of anything tCW does. First, we haven't had any growth circles since just before Knightfall. Second, we don't have an IA problem. What we have here is one disgruntled member who got butt hurt when he wasn't given a job in Econ and that we wouldn't implement his growth plan. A guy that took out a loan from the alliance, never made a payment and then deleted and now has dropped an old screen shot. Third, Sphinx has bought quite a few cities for other members of tCW since the end of Knighfall out of his own pocket, certainly not the other way around.

As an aside, if you dislike us so much why do you keep begging to get back in and repeatedly asking to be unbanned from our discord?

What a funny story! Who said I want this position like retard madden? I dislike TCW since knightfall. I care about get sphinx's impeachment up and that he will get betrayal by me. I just pretend to playing and chatting with these pathetic guys after they tried to save me from quitting. 

My ideal propose is lead to destroy the TCW but it's not work. One day, sphinx discussed with me alone about CoS. Why CoS? I dont care about my nation that got damaged because of CoS. That's my good opportunity to backstab his weaken heart by get this picture. I am happy that my sharply dagger got in his soft heart to be bleeding. Just wake up and you realized that I became worst enemy of yours.

Your allies look down at you because of the leak. Oh yes, this leak harms you enough. I am forwarding to see the global war to be happening soon. Enjoy the game! Maybe it's not matter.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Brave and Beautiful Curu of the Brave and Beautiful Black Knights strikes again.

Hopefully this time the Brave and Beautiful Purple Man with the Golden Hand can do something.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RainbowColor said:

What a funny story! I dislike TCW since knightfall. I only care about getting sphinx impeached and that way I can finally betray him. I've been pretending to go along with it normally and chat with these pathetic users after they were trying to convince me to stay instead of leave/delete

My ideal proposal is to lead to the destruction of TCW and the Government/leaders Reputation to go on a downward spiral and get them to Disband but it just didn't work at all. One day, Sphinx discussed with me alone via DM's about CoS. Why CoS? I don't really care about my nation that got damaged after VM Evasion that also got a personal conflict between me and CoS members. That was a good opportunity for me to backstab Sphinx's weaken heart by getting his government to look at the brighter picture of things and impeach him. I'm happy that my sharply dagger got in his soft heart to be bleeding. Just wake up and you'll realize that I became worst enemies towards everyone from tCW members and gov and the community of P&W as a whole.

I can't wait to see the next global war break out very soon. Enjoy the toxic game known as Politics & War! it's not upon my matter anymore since I deleted and left anyway.

Hmmm?? I can see your points and such indeed by that. I took the liberty in translating the garbled message into making it sound accurate.

Edited by Madden8021
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I feel like an AI wrote this script. 

I know right? I had to edit some of that just to get of what Rainbow really said.

Edited by Madden8021
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Keza Purple said:

and wheres the war?

Mid June-ish as the leak said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Settra said:

The Brave and Beautiful Curu of the Brave and Beautiful Black Knights strikes again.

Hopefully this time the Brave and Beautiful Purple Man with the Golden Hand can do something.

13649-You-Make-Me-Feel-So-Beautiful.png?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Lmfao Brave and Beautiful BK proving they are strong and independent by going back to mommy and asking for help incase their 900+ nations can't beat ~270 nations of chaos.

Are you gonna run back to mommy everytime you have some self confidence issues BK?

Because here let me help you, repeat after me: "I am BK, I am brave and beautiful. I am BK, I am brave and beautiful:."

If the plan were still a go and Sphinx wasn't confused; I would assume KETOG getting rolled by Syndicate/NPO would still be part of it. Also would there really be a point in BK hitting Chaos right after you guys did it? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RainbowColor said:

What a funny story! Who said I want this position like retard madden? I dislike TCW since knightfall. I care about get sphinx's impeachment up and that he will get betrayal by me. I just pretend to playing and chatting with these pathetic guys after they tried to save me from quitting. 

My ideal propose is lead to destroy the TCW but it's not work. One day, sphinx discussed with me alone about CoS. Why CoS? I dont care about my nation that got damaged because of CoS. That's my good opportunity to backstab his weaken heart by get this picture. I am happy that my sharply dagger got in his soft heart to be bleeding. Just wake up and you realized that I became worst enemy of yours.

Your allies look down at you because of the leak. Oh yes, this leak harms you enough. I am forwarding to see the global war to be happening soon. Enjoy the game! Maybe it's not matter.

that position
I have disliked
I only care that Sphinx get's impeached and that i'm able to betray him
I was just pretending to play and chat
stop me from quitting.

My ideal outcome was to destroy TCW but it hasn't worked.
Sphinx Dm'd me to discuss CoS.
don't
that my infra got damaged by CoS.
But Sphinx had a soft heart and showed me this screenshot, so i decided to betray him by leaking it.
I'm glad that it was the one to puncture you're soft heart, that i would be the one to finally destroy you.

Even if this doesn't destroy you personally, the commonwealth will never be trusted with important information again. 
I'm looking forward to the ensuing global war.

But then again, maybe this single but damning screenshot isn't enough

~~Translated by Epi
 

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Epi said:

that position
I have disliked
I only care that Sphinx get's impeached and that i'm able to betray him
I was just pretending to play and chat
stop me from quitting.

My ideal outcome was to destroy TCW but it hasn't worked.
Sphinx Dm'd me to discuss CoS.
don't
that my infra got damaged by CoS.
But Sphinx had a soft heart and showed me this screenshot, so i decided to betray him by leaking it.
I'm glad that it was the one to puncture you're soft heart, that i would be the one to finally destroy you.

Even if this doesn't destroy you personally, the commonwealth will never be trusted with important information again. 
I'm looking forward to the ensuing global war.

But then again, maybe this single but damning screenshot isn't enough

~~Translated by Epi
 

Yeah, I didn't understand it either so I've had to edit it in my quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Well obviously Brave and Beautiful BK didn't feel confident fighting a CHAOS at full strength, so they needed us to weaken them first.

This all stems from a feeling of inadequacy that Brave and Beautiful BK harbors from years of incompetent leadership.

But its okay, now that we have identified the problem, it is up to us, the community, to make sure Brave and Beautiful BK feels they are worth something.

Only we can give them the confidence they are lacking.

If I were still BK, I would be more tempted to take you guys on than Chaos to be honest. I feel kind of bad for TKR getting hit so much.:P

Although if I was leadership I wouldn't be tempted or provoked into attacking an alliance for you right after peace; need to convince them you're worth attacking if you want to get anywhere.:P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explains why people thought our war was fake until we basically crippled Chaos.

Guess you already assumed you had a leak and we went to war as part of some elaborate plan.

  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frawley was playing the world's most elaborate game of Marco-pollo

That's > Bait

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Explains why people thought our war was fake until we basically crippled Chaos.

Guess you already assumed you had a leak and we went to war as part of some elaborate plan.

giphy.gif

...war

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Epi said:

Frawley was playing the world's most elaborate game of Marco-pollo

That's > Bait

This... explains so much. Does that count as Frawley leaking then? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.