RainbowColor

My last request after deleted my nation

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

It's amazing how poorly this comment has aged in such a short amount of time. Given the admittance on your side that you were already planning this war when you said this, it's hard to see this as anything but a blatant lie. 

It was worded as compulsion to express that there wasn't any rigidity in who'd we hit. It was very possible for some sort of offer to be made before that post and  between that post and the declaration on wednesday. e.g. "Okay we get your concern about almost everyone who took down GOB and Guardian in the last war being retired or on the same side. We'll deal with the issue in this way," since they went in knowing that there was a decent chance of a few alliances hitting them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

On 6/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, Dio Brando said:

I have my default settings at 50 entries displayed per page haha. 

Your default coalition at war is also at 50 entries

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It was worded as compulsion to express that there wasn't any rigidity in who'd we hit. It was very possible for some sort of offer to be made before that post and  between that post and the declaration on wednesday. e.g. "Okay we get your concern about almost everyone who took down GOB and Guardian in the last war being retired or on the same side. We'll deal with the issue in this way," since they went in knowing that there was a decent chance of a few alliances hitting them.

So I don't see how this contradicts anything. Are you saying there were no plans when you made that post? Everything else you guys have said then seems to contradict that. Multiple people have said this was already in the plans and it was an unfortunate coincidence these wars happened at the same time. 

Can you please give a clear and concise explanation to this? Because I don't see how anybody is supposed to interpret this except as a blatant lie.  

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

So I don't see how this contradicts anything. Are you saying there were no plans when you made that post? Everything else you guys have said then seems to contradict that. Multiple people have said this was already in the plans and it was an unfortunate coincidence these wars happened at the same time. 

Can you please give a clear and concise explanation to this? Because I don't see how anybody is supposed to interpret this except as a blatant lie.  

You quoted a specific sentence and then you're talking about something else. Given what we've intimated about your medium-term intent, you have an agenda to push here so I'm not tempted to indulge you.

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You quoted a specific sentence and then you're talking about something else. Given what we've intimated about your medium-term intent, you have an agenda to push here so I'm not tempted to indulge you.

I am talking about the same thing. You said you had no intention of hitting anybody while you were planning a war to hit somebody. This is a clear contradiction that you do not have an explanation for. I quoted your post as well so anybody can click on the link and see the context. I am sorry if you think this is me pushing an agenda, don't let it distract from your agenda-free claims of Fake Wars. 

Edited by Smith

So basically what we’re learning here is that Roq and BK sphere think it’s good PR to be pixel huggers so they’re trying to lie and weasel their way out of the truth. BK and co had a plan, they very likely talked to NPO and syndi about it a long time ago, considering they were literally going to go to war last month and Roq is now trying to save NPOs skin. Continuing to try to deny things is going to make you look more like a fool, Roq.

• Upvote 1

I've learned that it's better to not trust anything anyone says. Least of all anyone with a big head or inflated ego. Just typing sophisticated doesn't make one smart.

35 minutes ago, Valdoroth said:

I've learned that it's better to not trust anything anyone says. Least of all anyone with a big head or inflated ego. Just typing sophisticated doesn't make one smart.

And being smart doesn't make you trustworthy or not an !@#$

• Upvote 1