My last request after deleted my nation

RainbowColor

8 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I just logged in on the forum with my slow ass cellphone to tell you to shut your mouth for a change. You literally know jackshit and then you post it on the forum for what purpose?

Not only did we rebuild all of our nations post-Knightfall, we also rebuilt all of our whales to 2300 infra which we usually don't do. So not only are you wrong, you also chose to spill this crap about the one war where we rebuilt even more than we usually do. Probably 95% of TKR was fully rebuilt within a week.

I'm not even going to waste my time on this Nova implication.

If anyone else wants to tell inst to stfu, I'll gladly signal boost you too

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 6/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Inst said:

More simply, Chaos ran out of money once NR cheatcoin vanished.

Post-Knightfall, not all TKR nations fully rebuilt. Sustained, serious warfighting gets very expensive very quickly.

I'm going to respond to this politely: NR ran out of money due to cheat resources etc. being annihilated. Also they ran out of money by virtue of completely pantsing up their entry into the war and getting rekt, with way too much warchest in their nations initially. The rest of Chaos had neither problem.

As for TKR rebuilding, well of course they didn't fully rebuild anyone that deleted or ditched. Beyond that they were perfectly able to rebuild since sustained, serious warfighting... stops costing more than pennies after the conventional war is gone and done. Aggressive raiding can pay for further raiding, and not rebuilding infra beyond 700 or so keeps costs down to where guerilla action can remain stable for an arbitrarily long time. Meanwhile, attempting to keep down a dedicated and practiced guerilla force is what's TRULY expensive. That time they didn't get their bank nabbed, and they didn't get their bank nabbed this time either (actually nobody's bank got truly looted during the entirety of Surf's Up afaik), so both Chaos and KETOGG are fully stocked up and ready to roll.

Admittedly our militarization has suffered due to each other, but that's what happens when two blocs actually fight each other for reals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm going to respond to this politely: NR ran out of money due to cheat resources etc. being annihilated. Also they ran out of money by virtue of completely pantsing up their entry into the war and getting rekt, with way too much warchest in their nations initially. The rest of Chaos had neither problem.

As for TKR rebuilding, well of course they didn't fully rebuild anyone that deleted or ditched. Beyond that they were perfectly able to rebuild since sustained, serious warfighting... stops costing more than pennies after the conventional war is gone and done. Aggressive raiding can pay for further raiding, and not rebuilding infra beyond 700 or so keeps costs down to where guerilla action can remain stable for an arbitrarily long time. Meanwhile, attempting to keep down a dedicated and practiced guerilla force is what's TRULY expensive. That time they didn't get their bank nabbed, and they didn't get their bank nabbed this time either (actually nobody's bank got truly looted during the entirety of Surf's Up afaik), so both Chaos and KETOGG are fully stocked up and ready to roll.

Admittedly our militarization has suffered due to each other, but that's what happens when two blocs actually fight each other for reals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I am correct, Theo got Seven Kingdoms? Or something like that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuru said:

Inst has plenty of experience with me telling him to stfu by now. ;)

I've been trying for quite a while.  Each time someone says "Oh wow, he's actually stupid." I have to internalize my disappointment they ever thought otherwise.

• Haha 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

It's amazing how poorly this comment has aged in such a short amount of time. Given the admittance on your side that you were already planning this war when you said this, it's hard to see this as anything but a blatant lie. 

It was worded as compulsion to express that there wasn't any rigidity in who'd we hit. It was very possible for some sort of offer to be made before that post and  between that post and the declaration on wednesday. e.g. "Okay we get your concern about almost everyone who took down GOB and Guardian in the last war being retired or on the same side. We'll deal with the issue in this way," since they went in knowing that there was a decent chance of a few alliances hitting them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

23 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It was worded as compulsion to express that there wasn't any rigidity in who'd we hit. It was very possible for some sort of offer to be made before that post and  between that post and the declaration on wednesday. e.g. "Okay we get your concern about almost everyone who took down GOB and Guardian in the last war being retired or on the same side. We'll deal with the issue in this way," since they went in knowing that there was a decent chance of a few alliances hitting them.

So I don't see how this contradicts anything. Are you saying there were no plans when you made that post? Everything else you guys have said then seems to contradict that. Multiple people have said this was already in the plans and it was an unfortunate coincidence these wars happened at the same time. 

Can you please give a clear and concise explanation to this? Because I don't see how anybody is supposed to interpret this except as a blatant lie.  

C0r3Fye.png

6 minutes ago, Smith said:

So I don't see how this contradicts anything. Are you saying there were no plans when you made that post? Everything else you guys have said then seems to contradict that. Multiple people have said this was already in the plans and it was an unfortunate coincidence these wars happened at the same time. 

Can you please give a clear and concise explanation to this? Because I don't see how anybody is supposed to interpret this except as a blatant lie.  

You quoted a specific sentence and then you're talking about something else. Given what we've intimated about your medium-term intent, you have an agenda to push here so I'm not tempted to indulge you.

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

You quoted a specific sentence and then you're talking about something else. Given what we've intimated about your medium-term intent, you have an agenda to push here so I'm not tempted to indulge you.

I am talking about the same thing. You said you had no intention of hitting anybody while you were planning a war to hit somebody. This is a clear contradiction that you do not have an explanation for. I quoted your post as well so anybody can click on the link and see the context. I am sorry if you think this is me pushing an agenda, don't let it distract from your agenda-free claims of Fake Wars. 

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

So basically what we’re learning here is that Roq and BK sphere think it’s good PR to be pixel huggers so they’re trying to lie and weasel their way out of the truth. BK and co had a plan, they very likely talked to NPO and syndi about it a long time ago, considering they were literally going to go to war last month and Roq is now trying to save NPOs skin. Continuing to try to deny things is going to make you look more like a fool, Roq.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Valdoroth said:

I've learned that it's better to not trust anything anyone says. Least of all anyone with a big head or inflated ego. Just typing sophisticated doesn't make one smart.

And being smart doesn't make you trustworthy or not an !@#$

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>