My last request after deleted my nation

RainbowColor

Well people know that we had plans to hit Chaos now and this got cancelled the moment Ketogg hit them. The initial announcement is from the 5th of May and we had planned to hit in June due to people having RL commitments during May myself included, which this would have occured had this war not happened. I've spoken to Ketogg in the shared embassy they have on FR server to explain that, I'm just amusing the masses now.

*edit* as for the nso stuff I have no idea why that's there. (Realised it wasnt addressed)

Edited by Alexio15
  • Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/Chaos member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

I filled it out.

• Upvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/Chaos member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I refuse to lose to CHAOS.

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/CHAOS member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 8472 said:

You know what would really assuage everyone’s fears? If somebody in one of the alliances in the OP came out and said the war isn’t going to happen, that they wouldn’t be so stupid to hit Chaos and KETOG while they’re down especially considering doing so wouldn’t accomplish any of their initial objections, it would go a long way. But what are they doing? Derailing conversations.

Don't tell me what to do.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

11 hours ago, Redarmy said:

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/Chaos member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

Need to drop some nukes as you say it if you want to be convincing. :lol:

17 hours ago, 8472 said:

You know what would really assuage everyone’s fears? If somebody in one of the alliances in the OP came out and said the war isn’t going to happen, that they wouldn’t be so stupid to hit Chaos and KETOG while they’re down especially considering doing so wouldn’t accomplish any of their initial objections, it would go a long way. But what are they doing? Derailing conversations.

Well tbqh, they're probably gonna hit TCW

"lelelel, where's your military might/rep now?"-OP on DoW

"Aye, BK, you man enough to jump in or u gon call NPO/tS"-circlejerk callout thread

On 6/14/2019 at 1:06 AM, Roquentin said:

The main reason people brought up lack of animosity with regards to the war is there were many instances early on where it looked like infra damage was being minimized along with rumors of being people being told to hold back to some degree. Even people in TKR like Micchan were saying they had no real motivation to fight even though you attacked them and thought it was pointless. Initial counters didn't have infra as the emphasis either.

edit: So we see a ton of raid wars and ordinary declared despite militarization advantage with Chaos nations having ample time to evacuate excess resources, what is anyone going to think?  Now we see some Chaos are just very generous guys and like getting looted unnecessarily and donating to the KETOG side.

Ah yes, we are totally holding back. That is why we inflicted 96bn infrastructure damage and stole 30bn in loot lmfao.

Its almost like in the first round, our priority was controlling the battlefield, destroying units, so that we could destroy infrastructure later (which we did).

Keep in mind we were expecting Chaos satellites to properly counter us and to be fighting a ~250 vs ~450 nation war where they had a significant numbers advantage in the bottom tier. So minimizing damage received to as not to be dragged down into the bottom tier ranges of their overwhelming noob tier was the optimal strategy. Once we realised that their satellites weren't showing up at the numbers we expected, we adjusted accordingly.

As for these "rumors". They are false, at least on our side. We definitely didn't hold back. I would think putting stock in unconfirmed rumors would be something people might avoid. I mean there was rampant speculation about who we were going to hit before we hit chaos, many such "rumors" were floating around. I don't think people expected the outcome.

XLL3z4T.gif

I think it’s very possible Chaos wasn’t fighting at their fullest at first & wanted to keep it as limited as possible due to paranoia of BK attacking as well. Although I think eventually both were going at each other pretty hard.

More simply, Chaos ran out of money once NR cheatcoin vanished.

Post-Knightfall, not all TKR nations fully rebuilt. Sustained, serious warfighting gets very expensive very quickly.

Edited by Inst

What is this?  We ran raids the first round because it was a surprise attack, and we figured we could get some blockades in and steal some loots, since CoS and friends didnt have a ton of infra and we figured stealing rss would be a better way to do damage.  It didn't work out as well as I was hoping because we still had to focus on taking out planes, and end of the day, I prefer winning the fight as a coalition over stealing some loots.

But then again, I understand your concerns, when the two completely disconnected spheres fight each other, its obviously about the rest of the world.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What is this?  We ran raids the first round because it was a surprise attack, and we figured we could get some blockades in and steal some loots, since CoS and friends didnt have a ton of infra and we figured stealing rss would be a better way to do damage.  It didn't work out as well as I was hoping because we still had to focus on taking out planes, and end of the day, I prefer winning the fight as a coalition over stealing some loots.

But then again, I understand your concerns, when the two completely disconnected spheres fight each other, its obviously about the rest of the world.

Notably a 20 city nation with 2000 infra on all cities has about 1000 score in infra. By reducing infra damage infliction in early rounds, KETOG could have made best use of its upper tier advantage.

yes, keep deflecting from your very obvious plot to roll the two smaller spheres that can't do much on their own instead of attacking the other big sphere that could actually deal significant damage to you. 

29 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

I never got to seeing why people thought you were some massive conspiracy theorist idiot, but now I do. 

Also, as predicted, we rolled 10% and KETOG / Rose hit BK-sphere.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, we hit the server and now it's toast, airstrike Sheepy 2019

With how crappy the server has been running for the last couple of weeks that is a low bar to achieve.

1 minute ago, Gatorcock said:

Now that CHAOS has hit tC I wanna tell you personally, to shut the hell up. You don’t know nothing. Your conspiracies are an annoyance and I’d love to watch you delete. 

Honestly I just wanted to signal boost this.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 6/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, Inst said:

More simply, Chaos ran out of money once NR cheatcoin vanished.

Post-Knightfall, not all TKR nations fully rebuilt. Sustained, serious warfighting gets very expensive very quickly.

I just logged in on the forum with my slow ass cellphone to tell you to shut your mouth for a change. You literally know jackshit and then you post it on the forum for what purpose?

Not only did we rebuild all of our nations post-Knightfall, we also rebuilt all of our whales to 2300 infra which we usually don't do. So not only are you wrong, you also chose to spill this crap about the one war where we rebuilt even more than we usually do. Probably 95% of TKR was fully rebuilt within a week.

I'm not even going to waste my time on this Nova implication.

• Upvote 3