My last request after deleted my nation

RainbowColor

7 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Isn’t it kind of ironic that Shifty literally makes a career out of leaking shit which at times can have a grave impact on people and alliances but comes here acting like a wise guy when someone leaks stuff that implicates BK? Like come on Shifty, I enjoy your leaks but you’re making it difficult for me to respect your actions when you come in here acting like that. 

Of all threads to come in acting wise and attacking the threads motives it’s this one?

EDIT: Also @Frawley, kinda hard for you to call this war boring considering you aren’t fighting or involved in any manner. Thanks for the stats though.

I never leak allies.

TEst time was a free for all since paperless and I was a regular member.

Even then I would avoid leaking certain friends or give favoritism to certain alliances. Should be noted TGH's trio occasionally got info from me or vice versa.

With the signing of the BK protectorate treaty that info stream got cut and my duty became to my protector/ally and by partial extension, sphere members.

I could have leaked the Citadel bloc announcement, those war plans in this thread (which I got literally as they were posted despite me not having the clearance for it), etc

I know what goes on in my side and I don't leak it. There are times I dm Thanos just to mess with him "ayy, look what I got" and he goes "smh, Shifty, smh" because I know and shouldn't know.

You don't turn on allies. If tomorrow I had TGH's entire yearly plan in my hands, I could leak it and it would be seen as proper because we're not IC allies. Additionally if I received them, it wouldn't be because I joined TGH, infiltrated it, and pretended to be buddy-buddy with the government.  

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

I pointed out the initial hits in the war gave an impression of an intent to minimize infra damage. You could throw a war for fun if you wanted to, just people wouldn't see it as real if you could be perceived as holding back.

There are more reasons to minimize infra damage than being nice, Roq lol. They weren't holding back, it was a conscious strategy decision. And an annoying one at that, once we realized what they were doing.

29 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Not aimed at anyone, it’s just cute how defensive everyone is about your fun. You’re all allowed to enjoy yourselves guys ?

Thanks for giving us permission :P 

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Maybe we’re being defensive because people who aren’t even involved in the war shouldn’t determine if it’s fun or not. 

“Yeah frick I hate playing basketball its not fun at all” 

“btw I’ve never played basketball before” 

but ok ok we bow to you

• Haha 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

30 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Hi there OWF!

I’m [KETOG/Chaos member] and if there’s one thing that really grinds my gears, it’s when I see people calling our war boring, or not fun. See, really it’s great fun, we’re all having bundles of fun fighting each other out here. I think it’s important that me and all my friends tell you about all the fun we’re having in this fun war of ours or else all the no-fun people not having fun fighting in our breathtakingly fun war might not properly understand all the fun to be had in our very fun war. Well, now that it’s been said, I’ll get back to the fun fighting in our mindblowingly fun war that we’re all totally having incomprehensible fun-loads of fun in, yes sirree! 

Damn, our super secret propaganda plans got leaked.  Chaos/KETOG abort mission.

• Haha 1

A handsome Arab man, who shall remain nameless, linked me to this. It's mildly entertaining and I don't care much for the politics of it. Fighting pretty much everybody / every alliance over the years removes any animosity for anybody, so y'all carry on.

Just a few notes:

1 - Bitterly disappointed that Wilhelm hasn't gone back to his old name yet;

2 - Yui doesn't deserve to constantly deal with the recurrent dumpster fires she had to deal with in Panth and now in TCW;

3 - Pre keeps posting absolute gold.

PS: ffs Sheepy, pls code some shit to get infra in all cities to the same level, how hard and time consuming can it be? I like you but you should be more like this admin of another game I play. It's these small QOL details that might finally get me to delete one day.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

As someone who is in TKR and a part of Chaos bloc, I can confirm that I've had lots of fun this war.  It might not have been all good (having been beiged three times), but that isn't what makes war fun.  @Roquentin If you think 12 billion in loot is even remotely close to the reason to why this war has been fun, then you miss the point of war entirely.  It's the camaraderie with my fellow alliances members, the coordination, the activity, and the strategies employed on both an individual and coalition-wide level that all contribute to what I consider to be the enjoyment of war.  I don't mean to be rude, but does it really matter that you guys aren't having fun in our war.  Yeah, it might not be the best strategically nor logistically, but sometimes war is just fun for the sake of war.  I'd like to thank @Buorhann and the rest of KETOGG for being such classy opponents and giving us a good time no matter the result.

With no other level of analysis other than my own perspective as a sole player, the fact that other blocs (whether they be real rumors or fake) want to intrude on this conflict is just bad gameplay.  At the end of day, most of us are here to have a good time whether that be in the political aspect or the war aspect, so for the sake of us little guys, the individual players who I feel are often disregarded on the OWF, please just give us a chance to enjoy this game and have a grand ol' time.

I think some people in Chaos are overly paranoid BK still plans to attack. With the Sphinx leak I can finally see why, although that looked like an old plan before KETOG attacked. If people thought it looked like a boring war idea before, hitting you guys while weakened fighting KETOG would make it more so.

It does seem this thread might have brought about an armistice, so congrats on peace if it holds. Although don’t think anyone has wanted to prevent you guys from fighting each other. :P

@RainbowColor.Sphinx has trusted and respected you for a very long time, just has everyone else in ex-pantheon circles. You raging, deleting, and trying to hurt tCW sucks mate. If you really wanted to do serious damage, @Akuryo set a fair example for doing that by stealing the panth bank and kicking all gov... however I'm betting all the flashing colors from your pfp finally made you rage after 4 years.

Image result for freak out rage

On the subject of N$O, BK and tC all working together. IQ was bound to disband. They held a strong hegemony on the middle tier of the game for almost two years. BK and NPO both individually having a strong influence on separate political spheres of their own within the hegemony set them drifting away from each other. If anything, anyone should have seen it coming a mile away. 

Pls note:
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Rainbow-Epilepsy you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Rainbow-Epilepsy is a rare contained anger outburst linked to extreme autism. Exposure to autism in Orbis as a whole may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-DELETE-NATION today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet from Sheepy. Rainbow epilepsy patients call now! 1-800-DELETE-NATION

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Huh, really?

I mean blocs invariably do have an expiry date. Whether it’s done mutually because goals start differing or folks end up wanting to do different things. 

7 hours ago, Smith said:

bK wRoTe iT oFf aS iRrElEvAnT bEcAuSe iT hApPeNeD aWhIlE aGo,  aNd SpHiNx hAsN't eVeN sHoWn uP

unknown.png?width=960&height=491
unknown.png
Explain the 5/5/5/3? 
All of Covenant is on 5/5/5/3. GoG is on 5/5/5/3
BK is at 0/0/5/3(their MMR is 0/0/5/0). Defcon is on high alert as well.

Surely they don't care

20 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

No animosity?  Ripper and I and by extension, Grumpy and CoS do not get along.  Hitting CoS is has been a priority of Grumpy after the last war ended, and intensified when they yoinked one of our major allies.  Embarrassing CoS has been #1 on my list of things to do for a while.  I am loving every second of this war, especially when they drop all their infra to hide from us. (and still there war numbers are atrocious) 

I dont need to go onto the OWF to start drama, the war stats paint a better picture of Grumpy's dominance over CoS than I could ever articulate.

bd72c90ecc291a6f.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Guest Curufinwe
8 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

unknown.png?width=960&height=491
unknown.png

BK is at 0/0/5/3(their MMR is 0/0/5/0).

Actually BK's current MMR is 0/0/5/3 and has been for the past several weeks - it appears you only noticed that now.  You'd have to ask Milton why he swapped out, but it's certainly not the norm in BK at the moment.  

You know what would really assuage everyone’s fears? If somebody in one of the alliances in the OP came out and said the war isn’t going to happen, that they wouldn’t be so stupid to hit Chaos and KETOG while they’re down especially considering doing so wouldn’t accomplish any of their initial objections, it would go a long way. But what are they doing? Derailing conversations.

• Upvote 1