My last request after deleted my nation

RainbowColor

3 minutes ago, Epi said:

MTHEywT.png&key=f9ff699b97ef3ad8b96921318c37b2f77ec28c49ef2a79cb28e6c0c0116100b5 H3SVqSz.png

You may not like it minister, but NPO's got style.
They never look better than when they're working with old enemies.

The Umbrella is back, brings back old memories. Looks good. :P

• Like 1

Guest San Fortunado

I am just glad that this doesn't involve me this time. @Mikey, once again your alliance disappoints me by not joining in the cluster frick wars.

17 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

*snip*

Don't give Sean Anthony or Diomedes any ideas. And that's a no as well @MinesomeMC.

33 minutes ago, Epi said:

MTHEywT.png&key=f9ff699b97ef3ad8b96921318c37b2f77ec28c49ef2a79cb28e6c0c0116100b5 H3SVqSz.png

You may not like it minister, but NPO's got style.
They never look better than when they're working with old enemies.

Is this from an another game ? 

24 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

-snip-

I've heard that song before ? 

• Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 minute ago, Epi said:

@MonkeyDLegend It's from the PnW Test server...god knows how it found it's way there as a winning flag.

lmfao, must be the 2nd tourney XD

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

In another game Umbrella was the first alliance everyone in the Citadel (CN over a decade ago) was able to agree on bringing in as a full member & helped shift it in favor of those who didn't like being a secondary bloc attached to another. So also from another game where Umbrella was a separate alliance from NPO. Not sure if they ever used that flag when doing the New Parasol Order jokes or not though. XD

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Nope, I don't see them fixing their IA Problems anytime soon.

Fxing your *War Reputation* is nothing since tCW members are still pixel huggers at heart. how do you think that their leader uses their city growth circle program for himself and not others? They can't fight, weak and pathetic as they seem to be.

Sadly once again you prove your total ignorance of anything tCW does. First, we haven't had any growth circles since just before Knightfall. Second, we don't have an IA problem. What we have here is one disgruntled member who got butt hurt when he wasn't given a job in Econ and that we wouldn't implement his growth plan. A guy that took out a loan from the alliance, never made a payment and then deleted and now has dropped an old screen shot. Third, Sphinx has bought quite a few cities for other members of tCW since the end of Knighfall out of his own pocket, certainly not the other way around.

As an aside, if you dislike us so much why do you keep begging to get back in and repeatedly asking to be unbanned from our discord?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Buorhann said:

Apparently a month is considered “old” here.

A lot can change in a month, and did.  lol

2 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Wow, you really sound like that ya'll don't want me back after the things I've done wrong since August of 2018. But who cares, just unban me anyway.

You are correct and no.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

With all due respect, this leak isn't because of Rainbow, it's the result of Sphinx giving this type of opsec information so early. Like seriously, this is from May 5th, that means he gave out this highly opsec information to every government member, low gov included at least a month in advance. I'm shocked it took this long to leak. 

Sphinx is a little too trusting, lesson learned.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Sadly once again you prove your total ignorance of anything tCW does. First, we haven't had any growth circles since just before Knightfall. Second, we don't have an IA problem. What we have here is one disgruntled member who got butt hurt when he wasn't given a job in Econ and that we wouldn't implement his growth plan. A guy that took out a loan from the alliance, never made a payment and then deleted and now has dropped an old screen shot. Third, Sphinx has bought quite a few cities for other members of tCW since the end of Knighfall out of his own pocket, certainly not the other way around.

As an aside, if you dislike us so much why do you keep begging to get back in and repeatedly asking to be unbanned from our discord?

What a funny story! Who said I want this position like retard madden? I dislike TCW since knightfall. I care about get sphinx's impeachment up and that he will get betrayal by me. I just pretend to playing and chatting with these pathetic guys after they tried to save me from quitting. 

My ideal propose is lead to destroy the TCW but it's not work. One day, sphinx discussed with me alone about CoS. Why CoS? I dont care about my nation that got damaged because of CoS. That's my good opportunity to backstab his weaken heart by get this picture. I am happy that my sharply dagger got in his soft heart to be bleeding. Just wake up and you realized that I became worst enemy of yours.

Your allies look down at you because of the leak. Oh yes, this leak harms you enough. I am forwarding to see the global war to be happening soon. Enjoy the game! Maybe it's not matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

The Brave and Beautiful Curu of the Brave and Beautiful Black Knights strikes again.

Hopefully this time the Brave and Beautiful Purple Man with the Golden Hand can do something.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

@James II

Mods don't care and don't have time for nations and their drama lol. 

Guess hes all about that 

and wheres the war?

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."