My last request after deleted my nation

RainbowColor

Can I be slotted against NR instead?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 minutes ago, Valdoroth said:

Lol. Guy deletes his nation. What a sap. Why am I still playing this game though? No one knows how to war anymore anyways.

The only way to win is not to play.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Wonder if KETOG heard these rumors & declared on Chaos to avoid being rolled hopefully. XD

Edit: Also can’t believe they’d trust Sphinx with not getting such a plan leaked & still 100% deny it ever existed when I asked. First person I asked from Chaos how they felt about the war asked me why BK hadn’t attacked & unrelated someone else told me they heard NPO/Syndicate might hit TK/TGH Sphere. Guess we know the source of both rumors now. Lol

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ibsheway said:

"My goal is to restore TCW's military rep"

Maybe he should start by removing “The  Commonwealth is an Economic focused alliance” from their alliance desc.

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Ibsheway said:

"My goal is to restore TCW's military rep"

6 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

leak_meme.png

I want to say something funny but omg.. I just... these are mighty warriors indeed!!! I have a new found respect for tCW now. Total war beasts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I love how Who Me gloats about having a bunch of nukes a missiles lmao, kid knows he’s about to get his rear-end smacked.

lmao xD 

• Haha 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

13 minutes ago, chanel said:

who's bright idea in ketog was it to ignore bk and nposphere and attack the other small sphere that could help them in a global

i mean, the entire premise relied on BK and NPO acting morally, which obviously wasn't ever going to happen

First, we don't like each other.

Then we fight with each other.

Finally, we fall in love and beat bk&friends asses. Then we take their bones and we build a church to get married.

Happy ending :)

Edited by Maia
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Oh, I see. So it's not that you started planning this recently. Its that you started planning a joint war with NPO against the smaller spheres basically the moment you ostensibly 'broke up.' Gotcha

hushhhhh!!!!!!

#Dynamic

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

20 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Screen_Shot_2019-06-12_at_7.31.39_PM.png

Too bad this guy didn't have the balls to post this when it was relevant. 

The real tragedy here is a new contender with SK on leaking wars.

You might have a problem in the Arch Dukes with leaks btw. When somebody was right about the war; they may have been right about where it came from. Although I didn't want to start a witch hunt over unproven rumors, when there was complete denial on the leaked information being real. Although probably you I should have mentioned it to, although be careful.

I do appreciate the hospitality and my time in BK; even if left in the dark on any interesting ideas. Good luck.

52 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Screen_Shot_2019-06-12_at_7.31.39_PM.png

Too bad this guy didn't have the balls to post this when it was relevant. 

The real tragedy here is a new contender with SK on leaking wars.

I mean the leak says mid June. We got time bby. 

• Like 5