New Bloc on the Block

Aksel

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Hello Max

Many know me as kind of an open book, I do not hide what I am thinking or feeling and sometimes that's an issue, even makes me look dumb when I am replying with emotions than thinking about what i should say before hand, I am sure many of you get many giggles out of some of the dumb crap I say, well with my grammar should I say "what I try to say lol".

Why delete your wall of text? You say you're not interested in hiding what you're thinking, but you go on to remove the next six paragraphs you had written about KETOG, Citadel, and BK. Big disconnect there.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Why delete your wall of text? You say you're not interested in hiding what you're thinking, but you go on to remove the next six paragraphs you had written about KETOG, Citadel, and BK. Big disconnect there.

He's evolving before our eyes.  

I think he started off too honest and accidentally began the process of self- reflection. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Dio Brando said:

PartisanToday at 11:54

I require that yakuza publically distances itself from The Golden Horde and Buorhann, and denounces Buorhann's ransom of Partisan's name.

Those are our terms for peace @Elijah Mikaelson

If AK does the same, they too will have peace.

PabloToday at 11:56

@Partisan Oh Holy Snek, I am ready, I have always been

PartisanToday at 11:56

@Pablo hop over then

DioToday at 11:56

Excellent. We are pleased.

^^^^^^^^^ Pretty much why i deleted it, my post was pretty anti TEKOG (TGH being one of them) in the way they handle things, but hell it falls inline with Yakuza publicly distancing itself from TGH, so i deleted it. 

41 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I require that yakuza publically distances itself from The Golden Horde and Buorhann, and denounces Buorhann's ransom of Partisan's name.

@Pablo hop over then

^^^^^^^^^ Pretty much why i deleted it, my post was pretty anti TEKOG (TGH being one of them) in the way they handle things, but hell it falls inline with Yakuza publicly distancing itself from TGH, so i deleted it. 

Well drat; I really wanted to read whatever shade you wrote, can you at least shoot me a DM with whatever it was?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

@Pablo hop over then

Partisnek once again sowing the seeds of discontent.

• Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

18 hours ago, Princess Slothicorn said:

Blessed be the Bay Leaf, Rebby. 

~~~~~

Also, 

I Got 99 Problems but a Bisque Ain’t One!

18 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

May the Bay Leaf be with you? 

18 hours ago, Charlie Traveler said:

Three cheers for the Ladle and Spoon!

See all it takes is a push to bring out that creative side.

• Haha 6

XLL3z4T.gif