SNN-OoC OP-ED parte dos

8 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

That's enough, I'm tired of this childish nonsense. 

Since the moment I walked into the Kitchen to see what happened I went to gather both sides of the story. I do not condone OOC cheap shots. The person you are defending was tossed for a just cause. No different than I would be or anyone else in the alliance. I do not sit at the "cool" kids table and have never been accused of being cool before. Lefty and cool are not even in the same world.

The both of you are people I truly enjoy chatting with and I wish you both nothing but the best. Now, I think it is time for us all to move on. Good luck. 

Who fired the first OoC shot?

From what I heard, it's been aggression and transgressions that got dealt with a swift jab. Can't blame someone for ending it with a deadeye headshot when the other party involved has been taking potshots and has bad accuracy.

If that can be answered, then there is no need for the back and forth or having government dm others that this person sucks etc/a public showing. 

Just now, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Who fired the first OoC shot?

From what I heard, it's been aggression and transgressions that got dealt with a swift jab. Can't blame someone for ending it with a deadeye headshot when the other party involved has been taking potshots and has bad accuracy.

If that can be answered, then there is no need for the back and forth or having government dm others that this person sucks etc/a public showing. 

You've been deceived.

• Like 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Just now, Mad Max said:

Is this seriously an OOC shitfest?

This is a game - play the game - keep it IC - stop bringing your OOC garbage into this community. If you're attached that much to this game that it effects your RL that much to hit someone personally with jabs, you need to quit this game and reevaluate your real life. LEGIT.

Close this thread.

Fight me irl you home of sectionals.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

You've been deceived.

Prove it or don't bother talking mate, nobody asking for evidence and proof gives a shit what ya think or got to say they care what you can prove.

• Upvote 1

Whew lad… It's almost as if... Nah not worth it. Imagine throwing shade at someone you perceived to have "took your govt spot" for months then when they've finally had enough of it they exercise the power I gave to them from the beginning then hurling an OoC insult at them. Imagine your department head saying if you have an issue come talk to them but not actually speaking to them since before the alliance was founded. Sadly, I feel as if my desire to see the better in someone made me blind to the issues that was brewing. Lesson learned. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Shifty is alright and not racist; although I don’t want to get involved in the thread beyond that. Arguing about oOc stuff is a buzz kill & lame. :P

Nah mate just grab popcorn and watch

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Someone briefly mentioned it, but why doesn't Fark enter against KETOG? I know they have beef with The Knights Radiant and this would be a temporary alignment, but Guardian-Grumpy helped roll you guys too so it would be a good taste of revenge as well as trying to weaken what i'm sure you collectively agree is a negative force in the game. Even if it isn't 'official' policy. 

The idea for the war is go keep it strictly Chaos vs Ketog - both sides have agreed to keep it that way as much as possible.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Someone briefly mentioned it, but why doesn't Fark enter against KETOG? I know they have beef with The Knights Radiant and this would be a temporary alignment, but Guardian-Grumpy helped roll you guys too so it would be a good taste of revenge as well as trying to weaken what i'm sure you collectively agree is a negative force in the game. Even if it isn't 'official' policy. 

Personally I wouldn’t mind the action, although not really my decision. Fark being the one alliance Chaos did declare I doubt will make the rest of the alliance really excited about.

Also not even sure if Chaos would accept the help; although they should be looking to gain allies rather than not in my opinion. I wouldn’t think it worth doing unless Fark was interested in a longer term alignment only though.