SNN-OoC OP-ED parte dos

4 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Trust me, go on Discord, bait one of those people with something as innocent as an IC jab (your alliance sucks) or opinion of something they like, but isn't political (your favorite music sucks) and you'll see how quickly they cry home to Mama and Papa Discord server mod/admin for a kick/ban or start spewing insults back until they get pouty and ragequit for the day. 

I did this and now Im disliked from most of the PNW community. What do now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

By the same laws, some people are just so high strung, sensitive, and just overall glass cannons. They'll always entice people to get angry at them. They'll dish out their own toxicity like a howitzer, but crack under the pressure of return verbal fire. They then call foul because they can't take the heat. It's the energy/vibe/personality they project, it's their nature.

We all just need to accept the we all suck at the game and we're not getting better at it anytime soon. 

4 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Example of these alliances

Majority of Chaos, especially Soup.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk

Inb4 someone from Soup complains that this isn't true. 

• Upvote 3

I'm offended, pls delet.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Pffft, nobody in Fark but me rants about you being the nazi piece of shit you are.  Its hardly official policy. You stick to your own friends like you said, because youre nazi trash and you hang with nazi trash.  And every time I lump KKKT in with your filth, they whine and whinge and say theyre not like that, then they declare war on a black woman with lynching bullshit.  Uh huh.  Good job tying yourself to that shit, Buorhann  and Grumpy.  KKKT spawned the whole nazi community in this game and then spun it off when it got out of control.  LAWLROFLCOPTER UR AN EDGELORD, HA HA HA HA HA.  Your shit gets people killed.  Rot in hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 9

52 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Your shit gets people killed.  Rot in hell.

I didnt know a SNN rant about OoC killed people.

take you for informing us we will inform the police immediately, you are a hero. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

It's kinda like the bro advice: don't stick your dick in crazy. 

All you need is a false identity and a getaway car.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

@Kevanovia but then you proceeded to talk trash for over an hour. That makes sense. Shame on me for telling the truth.

I was warned that you guys were disloyal and prone to exactly what you showed me, favouritism and inequality unless you're in the "cool kids" group. I gave you the benefit of the doubt after the leaking in Vanguard. Shame on me again for not listening to my friends in Polaris. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ 

Edited by Kitschie
Misspelling
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

? Kitschie 

3 hours ago, Kitschie said:

@Kevanovia but then you proceeded to talk trash for over an hour. That makes sense. Shame on me for telling the truth.

I was warned that you guys were disloyal and prone to exactly what you showed me, favouritism and inequality unless you're in the "cool kids" group. I gave you the benefit of the doubt after the leaking in Vanguard. Shame on me again for not listening to my friends in Polaris. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ 

Ah yes, Polaris. The epitome of a reliable, respected and steadfast alliance. We should all heed their words.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

>somebody does an ooc attack and gets reported

>shifty writes a novel about some nonsense that presumably other people read

>for some reason we're making fun of soup now

@Charlie Traveler? More like everything is your fault... Traveler 

• Haha 6

C0r3Fye.png

Tl;dr, people subject to baits and OOC attacks are often involved in OOC stuff.

Epic revelations. Truly ground breaking. Absolutely ironclad logic that has no need for analysis or nuance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Tl;dr, people subject to baits and OOC attacks are often involved in OOC stuff.

Epic revelations. Truly ground breaking. Absolutely ironclad logic that has no need for analysis or nuance.

Holy shit I didn't know you were still around.