SNN-OoC OP-ED parte dos

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Holy shit I didn't know you were still around.

Lurking around with the intent to get active when my vm is up. Took an 8 month hiatus. 10/10 would recommend

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Have you ever tried out for hockey? Because those deflection skills are on point.

Also
'tHe soUP Is hOt

'Homemade-Vegetable-Soup-Recipe-2-1200.jp

Ever heard of karate? I'll hit you with the chop

Noodle_soup_with_fried_pork_chop_of_DinT

tHE hOt ChOp

• Haha 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

>somebody does an ooc attack and gets reported

>shifty writes a novel about some nonsense that presumably other people read

>for some reason we're making fun of soup now

@Charlie Traveler? More like everything is your fault... Traveler 

@Smith? More like the Smith is hot.

Edited by Charlie Traveler
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Guys, there's obvious rule violations and whatnot, ok their fault for breaking the rules, do w/e you want with them.

Had to quote my own thread post because all the detractors here have selective reading.

I made this post because we’ve already had Pre and Dio make their posts regarding being an IC villain vs being a general frick.

That being said we’ve had a substantial amount of OoC drama and with Alex’s new found time for P/W people are once again saying something needs to change amongst the community. 

I’m not defending rule breakers. You guys just proved my point by getting defensive. Didn’t even need a call out post.

I know everyone’s OoC drama because it makes it’s rounds and some people want me to leak it/etc. I don’t do that because it’s more entertaining to observe. 

This past month we’ve gotten Nevzet on the run, NR death threats, Soup infighting, Queen M vs KT guy, Hope taking anything against SK as a personal affront or infact any post like this one, Akuryo is too much of !@#$, and etc.

Probably missed a few, but it’s pretty obvious some people here have a predator-prey relationship with each other or certain types of people. The community just has toxic people, it’s not a Nazi or SJW take over. 

I didn’t even put specific examples except how Kosmo hates me Kek. All the multiple arguments going on are just examples of how everyone thinks this thread is about them. Truly amazing how it resonates. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Im not deflecting at all, everyones making this shit about other stuff, I didnt even mention Kosmo in my OP, y this not on track

Lol go frick yourself you pathetic nazi shit.  You posted this because your filthy inbred fascist frick friends of whatever flavor of fascism you all claim to be made a racist attack on a friend of mine and that spineless !@#$ @Alex would rather she be chased from the game than you all because you all spend so much money on VIP to nazify your game profiles to fly your nazi flags as blatantly as possible without outright admitting to being nazis.  I do get a kick out of how you all shit your pants when one of you !@#$ up like this and proves my point by crossing the line, and you have to spin doctor your way out of being the trash you are, but Im not sure why you even care when it is so obvious Alex doesnt care.

• Downvote 1

Soup infighting might be a bit of a stretch - it's more like there was a piece of questionable sausage and the guy cooking dinner was like "whatsa the worsta that can happen, eh?" So he threw it into the jambalaya and then the poor sod ate it and that piece of sausage had to get out one end or the other and it was kinda messy. Now the guy knows better and will listen to product reviews in the future because having one extra piece of sausage isn't worth the raging gut pain and explosive diarrhea it caused.

#LifeLessonsFromTheKitchen

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

36 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

Soup infighting might be a bit of a stretch - it's more like there was a piece of questionable sausage and the guy cooking dinner was like "whatsa the worsta that can happen, eh?" So he threw it into the jambalaya and then the poor sod ate it and that piece of sausage had to get out one end or the other and it was kinda messy. Now the guy knows better and will listen to product reviews in the future because having one extra piece of sausage isn't worth the raging gut pain and explosive diarrhea it caused.

#LifeLessonsFromTheKitchen

The sad part is, I could follow this train of thought. The conclusion you reached wasn't wrong, though there are a few other insights to be found from the "infighting" (I use this term loosely).

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

The sad part is, I could follow this train of thought. The conclusion you reached wasn't wrong, though there are a few other insights to be found from the "infighting" (I use this term loosely).

The other insight is to not throw in the vegetables that came in the same packaging as the tainted sausage. While the vegetables by themselves are tasty, harmless and add nutritional value - they became tainted when they were vacuum sealed with the harmful meat.

All of the “infighting” comes from the package that stored the aforementioned tainted sausage and veggies.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

The other insight is to not throw in the vegetables that came in the same packaging as the tainted sausage. While the vegetables by themselves are tasty, harmless and add nutritional value - they became tainted when they were vacuum sealed with the harmful meat.

Only one left.

• Upvote 1

Uh why can't we all be friends?. It's a game my dudes I think some of you need a reminder of that.

That being said OoC stuff and I mean anything should not be apart of the game or the forums. 

Edited by KillzBob
  • Upvote 1

lol kosmo seems to be going around downvoting all the comments that don’t support him.

On a more important note, minestrone and clam chowder are the best soups. Change my mind.

Edited by Fulcrum

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

6 hours ago, durmij said:

Lurking around with the intent to get active when my vm is up. Took an 8 month hiatus. 10/10 would recommend

Bruh what are you doing run while you still can

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

51 minutes ago, Fulcrum said:

lol kosmo seems to be going around downvoting all the comments that don’t support him.

On a more important note, minestrone and clam chowder are the best soups. Change my mind.

Oh, you mean I shouldnt downvote people who are supporting nazi shit?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@Charlie Traveler it wasn't the sausage that was tainted. The chef didn't wash his hands and spread his filth to all who consumed the gruel y'all call soup. And @Kevanovia if you think the veggies in with the sausage were "tainted", I would chalk that up to an immature palette. Ultimately, those "veggies and sausage" sit well with many people, it's y'alls weak constitution causing you to defecate all over your soup kitchen. Aren't metaphors fun? 

To clarify, the toxicity in your soup kitchen comes from the chefs. So I would take a long, hard look at cleaning up your act, because you have some truly awesome patrons (members)  and I would hate to see them catch what you've got. 

And one more thing, why the hell is a rat in charge of your food pantry? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

12 minutes ago, This Fckn Guy said:

@Charlie Traveler it wasn't the sausage that was tainted. The chef didn't wash his hands and spread his filth to all who consumed the gruel y'all call soup. And @Kevanovia if you think the veggies in with the sausage were "tainted", I would chalk that up to an immature palette. Ultimately, those "veggies and sausage" sit well with many people, it's y'alls weak constitution causing you to defecate all over your soup kitchen. Aren't metaphors fun? 

To clarify, the toxicity in your soup kitchen comes from the chefs. So I would take a long, hard look at cleaning up your act, because you have some truly awesome patrons (members)  and I would hate to see them catch what you've got. 

Did I just witness a surprise health inspection?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, This Fckn Guy said:

That's enough, I'm tired of this childish nonsense. 

Since the moment I walked into the Kitchen to see what happened I went to gather both sides of the story. I do not condone OOC cheap shots. The person you are defending was tossed for a just cause. No different than I would be or anyone else in the alliance. I do not sit at the "cool" kids table and have never been accused of being cool before. Lefty and cool are not even in the same world.

The both of you are people I truly enjoy chatting with and I wish you both nothing but the best. Now, I think it is time for us all to move on. Good luck. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Stuff... ugh

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 hour ago, This Fckn Guy said:

You have an odd definition of 'mature'. Perhaps if you are used to eating expired tainted food, I suppose you can build a tolerance to it. It's easier to grab the expired food from the trash, but I like to make the extra effort and keep a healthy palette. We'll make sure to keep the expired goods outside of the kitchen and in the alleyway dumpster going forward.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. God bless.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif