Bezzers

Out of Character attack in war declaration

Thanks for the report, I've issued a nation strike against the offender.

• Downvote 3

Yeah. I'm not sure where to log this complaint with the moderation staff, precisely, but for the record I don't think this is a particularly sufficient punishment. I think we need to be thinking a little bit more about the kind of community we want to have.

And it would probably be wise to change the in game text of the declaration, as well.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Youre barking up the wrong tree, Spaceman.  Alex has made it very clear to me over the past couple years that this is the exact type of community he wishes to foster.

• Downvote 1

I'm going to agree with this.

There is a need to increase the warn - without actually having a stance, Alex, it basically just allows (and fosters) other people who take this course. There is plenty of satire, jokes, and lightweight banter within this same field that these types can hide behind. Unfortunately, they remain here and the real threat that we have seen multiple times by this guy - and others - remains a part of this community.

The in-game war dec still says what you striked him for, which doesn't make much sense.

• Upvote 3