Sign in to follow this  
Khai Jäger

Solar powered, german-made robotic elephants built with Yakuza money

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

He re-read the farewell post, which I VERY MUCH CLARIFIED why our community left (Not just 1 change, Curu, but multiple poorly timed changes).

Well given that Mensa disbanded in the immediate aftermath of the econ change (which I mean, did annoy a lot of people with how it was implemented and its effect on gameplay), it seemed reasonable to infer that that was the last straw for you guys mechanics-wise.  Your post didn't actually cite the specific changes in the game, but given the timing it wasn't too difficult to identify Sheepy nerfing resources as a catalyst for your decision.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

By the way, how long did we keep our alliance tie with BK after Curu fricked that up for us?  Wasn’t it just 14 hours?

BK's IQ and Mensa treaties overlapped for a little over a month, actually.  Unless you're talking about how long it lasted following the outbreak of Tiers, in which case it lasted somewhat less than a week.

Anyways, since this appears to be the end of our discussion for the moment, I'd like to present you with a parting gift:

16-IMG_8433-e1497961004391-510x511.png?w

It's a hippo made of salt that also functions as a lamp.  Use it in good health.

• Haha 1

When do we get that buor thread we were promised 🤔

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

When do we get that buor thread we were promised 🤔

Soon.  Was working on it yesterday.  It's more of a review of "outsiders" perspective (obviously) to an alliance's history.  I was busy digging up some stuff to use.  It'll be a interesting series I think.  I plan on doing a lot of the major alliances from early 2015 to present.  Mostly those that held an impact on the game's development.

It'll be a lengthy read.  Figured it'd be a better read than a talk honestly.  Some humor, definitely some criticisms, some shade, some honest opinions, etc.  While I do definitely disagree with a lot of the current BK gov, their alliance as a whole isn't bad.  Just in comparison to who they were before to what they are now, it's pretty much black and white.  Huge differences.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Soon.  Was working on it yesterday.  It's more of a review of "outsiders" perspective (obviously) to an alliance's history.  I was busy digging up some stuff to use.  It'll be a interesting series I think.  I plan on doing a lot of the major alliances from early 2015 to present.  Mostly those that held an impact on the game's development.

It'll be a lengthy read.  Figured it'd be a better read than a talk honestly.  Some humor, definitely some criticisms, some shade, some honest opinions, etc.  While I do definitely disagree with a lot of the current BK gov, their alliance as a whole isn't bad.  Just in comparison to who they were before to what they are now, it's pretty much black and white.  Huge differences.

Where will we have access to this? 

Also I'm thoroughly surprised this hasn't been blocked by now...

51 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yay good reading material ahead! 😛

We weren't here in 2015, <> Beauty before Age <>

But gib us me a cookie anyway